India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

GRRR8 EPI ..Bole toh mindblowing :D

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!! Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Can i say that?Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. Ya. Of course.Approve I can say with full confidence that 2day's epi was the bestest epi ever of PKYEK. ApproveWhy???? i m sure u all know the reason n may b u all r thinking same...Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

2day's dialogs were just superb dearoosClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.... First of all pia's dream of abhay!!Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. The way abhay came near pia when she was infront of the mirror n the way abhay said the best n epic dialog ever "Pia Raichand. Tum aab puri tarah se meri ho chuki ho...Blushing" n the way he kissed her in her hair...it was so awesome...n i was lost in that moment.BlushingBlushing

n then misha-pia scene n pia's naughty question 2 mish regarding mishka's SR...n misha's answers made me ROFL ROFL . n mishka's cutest phone convo was just superb yaar. n the way mish told kabir that she has given kabir's all clothes 2 ramu kaka !! i was again ROFL ROFL those scenes were the best comic scenes ever...OOps!! Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.How can i forget abt arnav-madhu scene??? Oh GOD!!! 2day the way arnav reacted after watching his photo with a haar , i was again    ROFLROFLROFL. 2day i also loved this arnav-madhu scene 4 the 1st time. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

n dobriyal n raichand's family scenes were also nice 2 see. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.their emo was touching... n haseena-madhu ki nok-jhok was also enjoyableLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....samdhan samdhan ki jung chalu ho gayi finally. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.haseena was behaving as a typical sasuma 2day which i loved from the core...LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Now i m coming 2 the performance part... they were all enjoyable n all the actors/actresses gave their best. Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Gurmeet, drashti, nishant, sanaya, priya chauhan, n ruhi aka tracker all rocked the floor.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. But i was lost in our wanna be Imran hashmi's performanceLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...R u astonished 2 hear that from where i got imran hashmi??Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. let me tell u, i m talking abt our very own the gr8 Abhay raichand..
ROFL Oh GOD!!! The way he came into the stage , i felt that he was fully copying imran hashmi's dance steps from Ishq sufiana...n again i  was    ROFLROFLROFL. Arre vampu dear, jab imran hi khud acchi tarah se dance nahi kar  sakta , toh tumhe uska steps copy karke doobna hai kya???ROFLROFLROFL

Wait, wait, ppls. Tum log mujhe bash karna shuru kar do isse pehle hi main bata deti hun ke i was just trying have fun during watching the epi as i didn't want 2 let my heart become heavy in sadness of loosing  our showOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.... i loved the dil-ibadat, dildara n ishq-sufiana song sequences as i felt that those songs r made 4 abhiya only...Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page..n the wedding scenes ...ahhh...my dream came true ...which i dreamed n got...like a fairy-tale. Day DreamingEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

n when VISU n GURTI took leave at the last part...it was touching...Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. now, i m not understanding what 2 say more. Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Only 1 thing i can say... THNX CVS ..4 giving us a wonderful , magical epi which will b in our heart 4ever...HeartTHNX 4 giving us our abhiya 2gether 4everBig smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....n THNX again,4 not giving a tragic ending... coz tragic things ppl always want 2 forget but it keeps haunting which gives immense pain Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. but happy moments ppl want 2 keep always in their heart till they r alive n the same thing will b happened with PKYEKBig smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Heart...n last but not the least, THNX 4 giving us a heavenly couple AbhiyaEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Heart n wonderful actor/actress like VISU... Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Heart  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstarDreamySNxXxNoreen786xXx--Flora---Sonia-luvkasuRitziereadingworms.

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
OMG such a beautiful post.. its as beautiful as the episode itself..!! ABHIYA was surely a majical couple..  we shall always miss the majic created by ABHIYA n VISU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
i will miss AbhiYa Broken Heart Cry

-Alone-

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkasu

OMG such a beautiful post.. its as beautiful as the episode itself..!! ABHIYA was surely a majical couple..  we shall always miss the majic created by ABHIYA n VISU

Thnx dear. It's my pleasure. Hug

Ya, we'll miss the magical abhiyaOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. but we'll keep abhiya magic alive in this forum.
Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by austenrox

i will miss AbhiYa Broken Heart Cry

Me too. Unhappy

readingworms.

--Flora-- Goldie
--Flora--
--Flora--

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Nice post dr..except the hurried marriage, the epi ws amazing..will miss Abhiya :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-readingworms.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top