India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

will not tolerated it

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Arnav cannot tolerate anything against him, khushi said he dont know how to talk politely and many other things arnav will keep all that in his mind and he will now make khushi crazy with his act being more polite with her , more that Akash as  he never take his insult  if we take the epi in +ve sense ,it was great that he heard what she want from him ... he will show Arnav Singh Raizada can do any thing.
what you guys say?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DCgirlaanu23bfunofbb123--Sobi--Lily2011sun2011fareeSupna9JennyAvnitinselVigilante

Vigilante IF-Addictz
Vigilante
Vigilante

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
ya if we take today's epi +ve way thn it was really grt tht he heard what
she want from him
totally agree with u !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011naddiya26

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafid11

she want from him
totally agree with u !
just imagine arnav saying Khushi ji and khushi fainted with shock , checking him if he is all right or not 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
 I felt he has already turned a new leaf... He has been calm and composed in the last few episodes... so much so that even LA commented on it...

So now he will be extra careful... Yet, I believe proof of the pudding is in eating ... so wait till the Shyam episode to blow up and we will see how calm, cool and composed he will be with Khushi  ROFL

Edited by LadyLaLa - 15 December 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DCgirlsun2011Ash95

Vigilante IF-Addictz
Vigilante
Vigilante

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

Originally posted by rafid11

she want from him
totally agree with u !
just imagine arnav saying Khushi ji and khushi fainted with shock , checking him if he is all right or not

thn tht will be a interesting scene to watch

naddiya26

aanu23 Goldie
aanu23
aanu23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Ya..even am hoping all these so-called signs will make us viewers drool over him more in future episodes

naddiya26

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
agree...Generally he wont tolerate a word against him n now she was saying all those and he is not pissed of at her infact he is more angry tht she did not recognize his voice...

Arnavji app tho khuhsi ki pyaar mein poore doobe huye hai...donno when he wil realize...

naddiya26

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

Arnav cannot tolerate anything against him, khushi said he dont know how to talk politely and many other things arnav will keep all that in his mind and he will now make khushi crazy with his act being more polite with her , more that Akash as  he never take his insult  if we take the epi in +ve sense ,it was great that he heard what she want from him ... he will show Arnav Singh Raizada can do any thing.
what you guys say?

wishful thinking... I agree that it would be nice to see this happen on screen but I don't know if he will do that...
remember the mami episode, where he composed himself just because she pointed out that he gets angry easily... what happened towards the end, he returned to his formal self... so I don't know he gets a hint from Khushi's words and acts on it. I would love to see playful side of Arnav... my fav is Dhanteras... chamko detergent scene...
CVs, can we have him back please??? I also want the sweaters back... he wore sweaters all summer and when its getting cold, he completely switched to his formals even though he is working from home...

naddiya26

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index