ASR-Khushi engagement in the party...omggg!!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
I was just thinking otherwise y would hv they shot for the new year promo saying "basaye ek naya sansar"
By suppressing the facts Khushi is asking for a lot of trouble for herself. She will have to undergo endless mental turmoil. Let her be ready with a bucketful of tears to shed. 
that is there Khushi will have to suffer later...but atleast that will smhw bring Arnav-Khushi closer...the misunderstanding !!!
All signs point to that and that only,Devi Maiyya will have to intervene again  for her favourite Khushi

The telephone conversation and the tagline a couple of weeks back all point towards this nah...

and new year main ghar basayange to engagement to kadna padhi... iss baar sabh ke saamne..

Only we all know that they have gone much beyond that to Suhaag raat bhi but they themselves dont know that nah 
I totally agree. A lot of suggestions. khushi's talk on phone ...is a sign. Sanaya said in SBB the show is full of signs...
actually cant believe these article small details...article told that arnav will b shocked to know abt khushi's engagement broker...till now he has no idea...only anjali knows it...so la must have just told as a friend to take care of arnav...so no engagement of arnav and khushi yet...there might b only direct marriage in mahaepisode along with akash and payall...
Originally posted by honeypriya

Also thats the reason y La will ask Khushi to take care of Arnav...otherwise y will she say that to Khushi...she can say it to Anjali !!!
When was that??
Even I think something big is in the offing as we are just getting filler episodes in monday (meaning not much Arhi) after the close lovely scene on Friday...

Fingers crossed...
Originally posted by JRSN

When was that??
in the IF article
Seeing today's precap...I feel my prediction is cmng true...I just so wish that they both get ngaged...even hate track will do...atleast they both will b back 2gether in the same frame...its getting tortorous otherwise !!!Edited by honeypriya - 12 years ago