Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virika Hug -- a total suprise :))) (Page 2)

julz Senior Member
julz
julz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
it was totally a virikalicious episode..awesome..loved it..!! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hawa-HawaiiSarah4eva

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I am SO glad that they didnt show the hug in the interviews. Loved it Heart

Hawa-HawaiiSarah4eva

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

Originally posted by sonali.19281

Viren should sponsor his own honeymoon at this rate.. LOL he is hardly gonna be any worth otherwise.. wid d constant excitement of Jeevika being aroundROFL cant wait to watch d epi.. altho the hug aint a surprise for me anymore.. but wld like to see if tht reflects in Jeevika being a little more thoughtful abt Viren's emotional investment.. well she will be gradually and the balancing act will follow.. right now she is dazed hatched out chick in the Wadera world.. ROFL cant wait to hear the JM phone convo.. Jeevika relating her perspective etc..ROFL on the menu card..LOL

i know ...dadaji should tell him to first go njoi...nd thn work...atleast he'll be able to concentrate thn...which i highly doubt...!!!!

true...don't know if she actually understood...why viren did tht :))

Me also very eager for the jeevika manvi convo...where she will explain the whole menu card...i mean seriously noone does tht...!!!

also eager for the devar bhabhi scene tomorrow..!!

btw i m waiting to read ur.. awesome post on this superb episode :)))

oh there is a jeevika virat scene tomorrow.. cant wait..LOL dadaji is an item.. till the wedding he wanted viren to stay away from cases.. and enjoy.. apparently the phase ends right on the wedding nite... coz the morning after he's liek ok back to business..ROFL and dorky viren is an even interesting sight.. so i wont complain.. abt this trackLOL

@bold: for tht all u need to do is sleep, wake up, get ready and go to office..LOL while i do the reverse..LOL

Deepika26Hawa-Hawaii

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I Alwaz Enjoy Watching EHMMBH..:) But Due To VIRIKALICIOUS Episode,I Luved It More,Coz Em A Crazy Fan Of VIRIKA..KARAN-KRYSTLE=World's Best PairSmile

Hawa-HawaiiSarah4eva

Sarah4eva IF-Dazzler
Sarah4eva
Sarah4eva

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Seriously!! I was in shock when I saw it!! So unexpected but a lovely surprise!! Day Dreaming I am also glad that in none of the interviews they showed this part. It made it more magical.  Loved the fact that Jeevika hugged him first.. but also not just the fact that she hugged him but the way she was looking at him before she hugged him was so cute.. that smile on her face while he was talking.. <3 <3
And the close scene where viren was pulling her closer.. I think took her by surprise.. lol... Shes getting the kuch kuch feeling inside.. Hai hai... jeevika.. Viren is gonna make sure he gets you alone sooner or later... Ahemmm.. Silly  --- And the mrs vadhera.. OK I totally fainted by that time!! Silly AWESOME EPI!!

romanticgurl070Hawa-Hawaii

Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler
Hawa-Hawaii
Hawa-Hawaii

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tara_211

Viren should sponsor his own honeymoon at this rate.. LOL he is hardly gonna be any worth otherwise.. wid d constant excitement of Jeevika being aroundROFL cant wait to watch d epi.. altho the hug aint a surprise for me anymore.. but wld like to see if tht reflects in Jeevika being a little more thoughtful abt Viren's emotional investment.. well she will be gradually and the balancing act will follow.. right now she is dazed hatched out chick in the Wadera world.. ROFL cant wait to hear the JM phone convo.. Jeevika relating her perspective etc..ROFL on the menu card..LOL

i know ...dadaji should tell him to first go njoi...nd thn work...atleast he'll be able to concentrate thn...which i highly doubt...!!!!

true...don't know if she actually understood...why viren did tht :))

Me also very eager for the jeevika manvi convo...where she will explain the whole menu card...i mean seriously noone does tht...!!!

also eager for the devar bhabhi scene tomorrow..!!

btw i m waiting to read ur.. awesome post on this superb episode :)))

oh there is a jeevika virat scene tomorrow.. cant wait..LOL dadaji is an item.. till the wedding he wanted viren to stay away from cases.. and enjoy.. apparently the phase ends right on the wedding nite... coz the morning after he's liek ok back to business..ROFL and dorky viren is an even interesting sight.. so i wont complain.. abt this trackLOL

@bold: for tht all u need to do is sleep, wake up, get ready and go to office..LOL while i do the reverse..LOL

aww...thts sweet of u :))))
Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler
Hawa-Hawaii
Hawa-Hawaii

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarahvirika

Seriously!! I was in shock when I saw it!! So unexpected but a lovely surprise!! Day Dreaming I am also glad that in none of the interviews they showed this part. It made it more magical.  Loved the fact that Jeevika hugged him first.. but also not just the fact that she hugged him but the way she was looking at him before she hugged him was so cute.. that smile on her face while he was talking.. <3 <3
And the close scene where viren was pulling her closer.. I think took her by surprise.. lol... Shes getting the kuch kuch feeling inside.. Hai hai... jeevika.. Viren is gonna make sure he gets you alone sooner or later... Ahemmm.. Silly  --- And the mrs vadhera.. OK I totally fainted by that time!! Silly AWESOME EPI!!

yeah i luved her luk before hugging as much as i loved the hug...she was completely in awe of viren...i doubt if she even expected sumthng like this frm him ...!!!
tvmania Goldie
tvmania
tvmania

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

I was awestruck when i saw the whole scene , i felt for a second it was dream sequence but then realised tht i was wrong... The way the whole scene was pictured is amazing, thanks to the cv for giving us a good treat :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hawa-Hawaii

Go to top