Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tara_211

i know ...dadaji should tell him to first go njoi...nd thn work...atleast he'll be able to concentrate thn...which i highly doubt...!!!!

true...don't know if she actually understood...why viren did tht :))

Me also very eager for the jeevika manvi convo...where she will explain the whole menu card...i mean seriously noone does tht...!!!

also eager for the devar bhabhi scene tomorrow..!!

btw i m waiting to read ur.. awesome post on this superb episode :)))

oh there is a jeevika virat scene tomorrow.. cant wait..πŸ˜† dadaji is an item.. till the wedding he wanted viren to stay away from cases.. and enjoy.. apparently the phase ends right on the wedding nite... coz the morning after he's liek ok back to business..🀣 and dorky viren is an even interesting sight.. so i wont complain.. abt this trackπŸ˜†

@bold: for tht all u need to do is sleep, wake up, get ready and go to office..πŸ˜† while i do the reverse..πŸ˜†
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I Alwaz Enjoy Watching EHMMBH..:) But Due To VIRIKALICIOUS Episode,I Luved It More,Coz Em A Crazy Fan Of VIRIKA..KARAN-KRYSTLE=World's Best Pair😊
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously!! I was in shock when I saw it!! So unexpected but a lovely surprise!! 😍 I am also glad that in none of the interviews they showed this part. It made it more magical.  Loved the fact that Jeevika hugged him first.. but also not just the fact that she hugged him but the way she was looking at him before she hugged him was so cute.. that smile on her face while he was talking.. <3 <3
And the close scene where viren was pulling her closer.. I think took her by surprise.. lol... Shes getting the kuch kuch feeling inside.. Hai hai... jeevika.. Viren is gonna make sure he gets you alone sooner or later... Ahemmm.. πŸ€ͺ  --- And the mrs vadhera.. OK I totally fainted by that time!! πŸ€ͺ AWESOME EPI!!
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

oh there is a jeevika virat scene tomorrow.. cant wait..πŸ˜† dadaji is an item.. till the wedding he wanted viren to stay away from cases.. and enjoy.. apparently the phase ends right on the wedding nite... coz the morning after he's liek ok back to business..🀣 and dorky viren is an even interesting sight.. so i wont complain.. abt this trackπŸ˜†

@bold: for tht all u need to do is sleep, wake up, get ready and go to office..πŸ˜† while i do the reverse..πŸ˜†

aww...thts sweet of u :))))
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sarahvirika

Seriously!! I was in shock when I saw it!! So unexpected but a lovely surprise!! 😍 I am also glad that in none of the interviews they showed this part. It made it more magical.  Loved the fact that Jeevika hugged him first.. but also not just the fact that she hugged him but the way she was looking at him before she hugged him was so cute.. that smile on her face while he was talking.. <3 <3
And the close scene where viren was pulling her closer.. I think took her by surprise.. lol... Shes getting the kuch kuch feeling inside.. Hai hai... jeevika.. Viren is gonna make sure he gets you alone sooner or later... Ahemmm.. πŸ€ͺ  --- And the mrs vadhera.. OK I totally fainted by that time!! πŸ€ͺ AWESOME EPI!!

yeah i luved her luk before hugging as much as i loved the hug...she was completely in awe of viren...i doubt if she even expected sumthng like this frm him ...!!!
tvmania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was awestruck when i saw the whole scene , i felt for a second it was dream sequence but then realised tht i was wrong... The way the whole scene was pictured is amazing, thanks to the cv for giving us a good treat :)