Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virika Hug -- a total suprise :)))

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank God...tht the Virika hug wasn't shown in any interviews...coz eventhough i love those interviews...they always kill the suspense...!!!

I never even expected a hug ...i was just expecting the sofa scene :))

but wow...it was a treat...A complete virikalicious episode...!!!!!😳😳😳

Viren's Mrs. Vadhera was killer ..!!!

ps.  dadaji needs to tk a chill pill...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Viren should sponsor his own honeymoon at this rate.. πŸ˜† he is hardly gonna be any worth otherwise.. wid d constant excitement of Jeevika being around🀣 cant wait to watch d epi.. altho the hug aint a surprise for me anymore.. but wld like to see if tht reflects in Jeevika being a little more thoughtful abt Viren's emotional investment.. well she will be gradually and the balancing act will follow.. right now she is dazed hatched out chick in the Wadera world.. πŸ€£ cant wait to hear the JM phone convo.. Jeevika relating her perspective etc..🀣 on the menu card..πŸ˜†
jnawaz thumbnail
that hug was totally a surprise and i loved it...so didnt see it coming!! that too...Jeevika hugged him first!! say what?! he he...but the part that was hilarious is when Viren is pulling her close in the later scene and she asks "yeh aap kya kaar rahe hai?"...must we really explain dear...samajdar ladki hai...you should know exactly what he's doing! *wink wink*
JAZ
Leena90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I 100% agree with you. The hug was very surprising and the chemistry between Viren and Jeevika was outstanding! Edited by Leena90 - 12 years ago
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

Viren should sponsor his own honeymoon at this rate.. πŸ˜† he is hardly gonna be any worth otherwise.. wid d constant excitement of Jeevika being around🀣 cant wait to watch d epi.. altho the hug aint a surprise for me anymore.. but wld like to see if tht reflects in Jeevika being a little more thoughtful abt Viren's emotional investment.. well she will be gradually and the balancing act will follow.. right now she is dazed hatched out chick in the Wadera world.. πŸ€£ cant wait to hear the JM phone convo.. Jeevika relating her perspective etc..🀣 on the menu card..πŸ˜†

i know ...dadaji should tell him to first go njoi...nd thn work...atleast he'll be able to concentrate thn...which i highly doubt...!!!!

true...don't know if she actually understood...why viren did tht :))

Me also very eager for the jeevika manvi convo...where she will explain the whole menu card...i mean seriously noone does tht...!!!

also eager for the devar bhabhi scene tomorrow..!!

btw i m waiting to read ur.. awesome post on this superb episode :)))
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tara_211

Thank God...tht the Virika hug wasn't shown in any interviews...coz eventhough i love those interviews...they always kill the suspense...!!!

I never even expected a hug ...i was just expecting the sofa scene :))
but wow...it was a treat...A complete virikalicious episode...!!!!!😳😳😳

Viren's Mrs. Vadhera was killer ..!!!

ps. dadaji needs to tk a chill pill...!!!

I completely agree with you. The hug was totally unexpected... but it was a lovely surprise nonetheless. I wasnt even expecting the sofa scene... did they air that in a special/interview??

That's the problem with those specials they air... they totally take the suspense of watching the show. And we know half the reason we watch this drama is for the unexpected surprises. :)

As for dadaji... like I mentioned in another thread, Dadaji ko ek lambi chutti pe bhejna... taakey humaare lovebirds thoda romance kar sakey bina interruption ke   πŸ˜³ Its either that or send them on a honeymoon!!! πŸ˜†
-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That whole sequence was magnificent and would love to watch again in repeats.

I am so loving them <3
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: junebuggy

I completely agree with you. The hug was totally unexpected... but it was a lovely surprise nonetheless. I wasnt even expecting the sofa scene... did they air that in a special/interview??

That's the problem with those specials they air... they totally take the suspense of watching the show. And we know half the reason we watch this drama is for the unexpected surprises. :)

As for dadaji... like I mentioned in another thread, Dadaji ko ek lambi chutti pe bhejna... taakey humaare lovebirds thoda romance kar sakey bina interruption ke   πŸ˜³ Its either that or send them on a honeymoon!!! πŸ˜†

yeah ... it was shown in an IF interview...and SBS also...!!!

and agree...with u...Virika honeymoon on demand :))
julz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was totally a virikalicious episode..awesome..loved it..!! :)
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am SO glad that they didnt show the hug in the interviews. Loved it ❀️