Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Thursday -15/12/11 - Day 2(psycho game) (Page 4)

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba akka for the superb update and awesome comments..!!Hug  

Thulasi(Shruthi)'s acting was awesome.. She really did a great job being bold enough and trying to prove her.. Charu and KP omg what kind of person's are they.. I truly have no concern at present for Charu even though she is mentally ill.. KP is a guy who is like not even a villan, but more worse than that.. It is like audience not only getting roudra rasa(anger-one of the navarasa) they get more of bhibatsya rasa(disgusting-one of the navarasa).. 

I think they are showing this beacuse TA to get more guilty feeling on Thulasi.. as if he would have came to know the truth without this scene he would have felt more guilty on Charu for her situation.. But now even though he is the reason for her illness.. he will get more irritated than feeling guilty to Charu.. But his dialogs to Thulasi are unacceptable..How can he ever say that he is regretting for marrying Thulasi.. As Shubba akka said, He can be never forgiven for 3 dialog's he uttered.. I want to say that the powerful confrontation scene and all the restaurant scene etc etc has no effects now.. We all enjoyed those scenes but everything has been shattered today.. I understand this will always lead to a positive route, but torture is a torture..  

I just can't expect Joseph is still being silent.. I understand he is not aware of all these problems but even then being close friends to Kanagu and TA.. wouldn't these two guys ask for his problem as they witnessed his sad face.. Ouch And GP knowing every situation, like knowing about true Charu and knowing that T&T are in b'lore and also knowing that Charu has appointed TA for job, why is he not taking any step.. I understand he believes that KP's marriage has been fixed for Charu.. But doesn't he needs to confirm about Charu's intention.. 

But the thing is even though if Thulasi leaves TA, as soon as he comes and apologies to her, she never will talk back saying all these tortures but will forgive him easily.. but these tortures she is undergoing is anyways a torture to T in her life right.. Even though she forgives, he can never ever take back these words.. Angry

@Lakshyam:  I really want Thulasi to behave the way you told.. I want her to be just walking away from TA as soon as he says to get ready for a counselling.. She must go to Chennai and continue her studies.. TA will follow her within some days after that.. after he comes to know the truth.. which is a waste as I said before, words once uttered can't be taken a back seat.. Angry

Edited by TTfan - 15 December 2011 at 9:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanGayashrivjayamArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
thanks subbha akka for the update and apted side comments.Even after reading update i scared to watch.

charu and kp celebrate their last win.

like vijyam said ,the people who knows about charu status are increased day by day. only three are left VR,gayathri and brainless hero.so aapu on the way for charu and keshav.

@lakshyam: nice idea.but our heroine never do like that.tmr she is going to beg again for believe her.

i have one more doubt.most of the friends are talking about charu proposal to Tamil.Do u all think she directly propose tamil.

Edited by karthi173 - 15 December 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanGayashrimala_15vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.Nixkie

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
great update Shubba Smile 

What a disgusting episode...Thumbs Down reminds me of Vel's photo shoot episode...Disapprove but TA was helpless at that time, hospitalized...still he took pains to come and save T...but NOW? he is there is front of her, witnessing everything whats happening, but end result is zero... the real problem of T is because TA now and not KP and C

How disgusting KP was...he irritated more than C and why such a nasty look on his face just to please C...and to say that he is irritated with C...my God, what if he had really loved C, would he  have killed T to make her happy??? idiot Angry

Looks like the serial esp C's track is dragged only for commercial purpose, one track they could have ended long back but the dragging looks very deliberate...Ermm it looks like the creatives want viewers to hate TA so that we are not upset if T lives separate...then they will drag the C drooling over TA for next one month or even one year as they wish...AngryAngry

GP said he will go to Blore to inquire abt KP family...once T is in chennai, C and KP will plan to call off their wedding, KP will act rude as if he will ditch C, and GW will be there to convince TA...never will psycho express her feelings to TA directly...she will make KP and GW to do the needful for her...

Hope this torture to end soon...Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.KarthiN90

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

I think they are showing this beacuse TA to get more guilty feeling on Thulasi.. as if he would have came to know the truth without this scene he would have felt more guilty on Charu for her situation.. But now even though he is the reason for her illness.. he will get more irritated than feeling guilty to Charu.. 

good point TT fan.after knowing the truth,no more guily feeling as well as no more sympathy on charu.life long he should be mad at charu.and also I want tamil to help her for treatment only bcz of thulsi's wish.not  for his own wish.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

this is my wish to happen.but this idiot tamil forgive third person easily but not his soul mate.( noo soulmate venam wife a pothum).

sobeysThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.Nixkie

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayashri

GP said he will go to Blore to inquire abt KP family...once T is in chennai, C and KP will plan to call off their wedding, KP will act rude as if he will ditch C, and GW will be there to convince TA...never will psycho express her feelings to TA directly...she will make KP and GW to do the needful for her...

ya. i too feel the same.If she propose directly,all her drama will go in vain.I think chimpanzze psycho will come out with new idea.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashrivjayamTTfanArizes.Nixkie

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

What I liked is how Tulasi was strong and showed a stubborness today.  She should not give up on Charu.  If only there is some way to prove that her side is true compared to Charu's story...

This KP is pure selfish for money...I thought he hates Charu who why is she doing all this...after a super birthday episode and confrontation episode it is really sad to see this.

Ya... me too thought that he was all out to teach Charu a good lesson but instead he was laughing at Thuls as she was walking away with TA  while cursing Charu. Not only that,  he gave a 5 to Charu when their mission was a success. I dun understand that fellow - when does he intend to get even with Charu??? Anyway their victory is not for long but in the meanwhile poor Thuls has to go thru so much of humiliation and pain. Indhe mathiri husband irruntal I would have said bye-bye long time ago...when your man doesn't have trust and faith in you...apparom enna marriage??? But in Thulasi case she must fight that "SB" Charu and humiliate her publicly.Angry

Thulsi didn't mention abt their (Charu/Thuls) oda clash to TA...it became a plus point for Charu to carry on with her farce tale. If only Thulasi had mentioned it...and though TA would have cautioned her abt it, at least he would have trusted her for being honest with him. Ippo in his mind she has become a devious womanShocked

Wonder what would be the outcome of this problem??...THULASI RECORD YOUR CONVERSATION WITH CHARU cos she is sure to ridicule you for her success...so at least you could let TA hear it himself. You must act smart and do it without creating any doubt in Charu's mind. Make her spit it out that TA belongs to her and not you...unnaley mudiyummaa kuttyma??Big smile Ippo thaan mobile can do the job... so don't fret..!!Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvisobeysThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

sneha_v IF-Dazzler
sneha_v
sneha_v

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update and side commentsClap Smile

As thulasi said if she laughs for a day she will cry for a month ...
  as tha same director sir doing to us to he make us happy for a day and makes us sad for a week...(enna koduma sir idhu)

KP -if u need money go earn by working hard ...how can u think these money will be with you !!!!!

KP dnt you have eyes and heart telling charu is beautiful (omg)

tamil sir- how come you dnt have faith towards u r wife...its too much u will beloeve some one else like KP ,charu bt u will not believe u r wife

charu- nee romba alagu nu neenapa ...if the tears coming for u r eyes have mouth mean it would tell the truth 

thulasi-pavom pa nee do some thing ..make understand tamil..

expecting a nice twist ...

sobeysmala_15ThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.KarthiN90

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
@ TT fan, I think yr POV may be correct.  As this track moves along TA will hv more reason to feel guilty for whts bn done to T and second one more think struck me...We already have TPS who is pursuing her career and has had a bad marriage but she is not a happy woman as Bhuvana had taken away her husband (we dont know how but what if she had played games like pei to trap a rich man and succeeded and Laxman never came to know?). So def  in T's case, no matter how TA behaves and what games pei plays, the bottom line is TT really are much like each other in thoughts, goodness etc. so def T will see to the end of this game, come what may. She will also start her studies once in chennai, but surely T's not the one to give up easily like TPS. Even in the case of her education, she went to so many extremes, she spoke to vel in his office, went to the edu fair, got caught, but still kept hope...
In the court TA had told that this is a girl who never even says something loudly so he cannot understand why all are against her.. So for TA, this is a new T, one who calls pei and shouts at the phone, who suddenly turns friend and keeps aways things from him..So far T has never kept anything away from him so TA is partly justified but his stance on her education cannot be excused..that he has to pay some how and what better way than being fooled by the very people for whom he is campaigning?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Go to top