Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for the wonderful update and side commentsπŸ‘ πŸ˜Š

As thulasi said if she laughs for a day she will cry for a month ...
  as tha same director sir doing to us to he make us happy for a day and makes us sad for a week...(enna koduma sir idhu)

KP -if u need money go earn by working hard ...how can u think these money will be with you !!!!!

KP dnt you have eyes and heart telling charu is beautiful (omg)

tamil sir- how come you dnt have faith towards u r wife...its too much u will beloeve some one else like KP ,charu bt u will not believe u r wife

charu- nee romba alagu nu neenapa ...if the tears coming for u r eyes have mouth mean it would tell the truth 

thulasi-pavom pa nee do some thing ..make understand tamil..

expecting a nice twist ...
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ TT fan, I think yr POV may be correct.  As this track moves along TA will hv more reason to feel guilty for whts bn done to T and second one more think struck me...We already have TPS who is pursuing her career and has had a bad marriage but she is not a happy woman as Bhuvana had taken away her husband (we dont know how but what if she had played games like pei to trap a rich man and succeeded and Laxman never came to know?). So def  in T's case, no matter how TA behaves and what games pei plays, the bottom line is TT really are much like each other in thoughts, goodness etc. so def T will see to the end of this game, come what may. She will also start her studies once in chennai, but surely T's not the one to give up easily like TPS. Even in the case of her education, she went to so many extremes, she spoke to vel in his office, went to the edu fair, got caught, but still kept hope...
In the court TA had told that this is a girl who never even says something loudly so he cannot understand why all are against her.. So for TA, this is a new T, one who calls pei and shouts at the phone, who suddenly turns friend and keeps aways things from him..So far T has never kept anything away from him so TA is partly justified but his stance on her education cannot be excused..that he has to pay some how and what better way than being fooled by the very people for whom he is campaigning?
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the update.

I watched the episode and as I was watching, I really felt very angry. But that is how things are in the World. One thing is common in homes. A neighbor comes to a home and complains about a kid to his parents. All that the parents do is punish the kid or beat him. They never listen to what the kid says or whatever he says, they tell he is lying and they ask him, 'what need the neighbor has to tell a lie?' And they claim like TA did, because of their kid, their image in the street is damaged and also say, 'We are ashamed to have a lousy son like you'. .

TA could say any number of things to be convinced that Thulasi is the liar. But he has to realize that KP or Charu are dependent on him but Thulasi is. His response was totally non-compassionate to Thulasi. Thulasi has once told TA she wouldn't come to Kalahasti. Can she say now, she wouldn't come to a psychiatrist? and if TA forced her to take treatment with a psychiatrist, she could say that would be the end of the marriage. In fact as some of you said, certain things TA did to T are unforgivable. And this is the time for T to have steadfast belief on God. The Wolrd including parents or spouse may say bad about anyone, but God will not. KP could say Charu is better in many ways than T, but a day will come when the World will see God's child Thulasi (Surely that is the way because everyone has a mom to comfort her but T doesn't have.) is a big enterprenur and Charu is in mental asylum and I will be very happy if T is unreachable even to TA.

Right now T can come to Chennai, live with MM (which again is difficult with Padma) and tell whatever happend to GP. Will GP listen to her?

maha2us thumbnail
Some points:

1. Someone tell KP how VR planned murder of TA. KP knows VR is looking forward to the marriage of Charu and KP. KP if he knows this, will run far far away from Charu.

2. Once TA told T, 'She won't trust him but trust an anon letter.' Today T asks the same to TA, 'He won't trust her but KP and Charu.'

3. MM once told TA, she is afraid she may lose the life she has got. KP as he told TA has exactly maginfied these points.
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

If a person that can help Thulasi, i think it should b none other than Nithish's father (I forgotten his name) and the psychiatrist, Gokul.. For now, only they two knows Charu's character..

If Kumaran could think bout this, hope they 2 will b Thulasi's savior..

mala_15 thumbnail
                                   Thanks Shubba for the update.

Finally Keshav and Charu's plan has worked well πŸ˜”  which has lead TA to get angry with T πŸ˜” and the worst of all is Thulasi has been branded as a psychatric patient πŸ˜” when the real psycho is the ghost 🀒 .

I don't understand as to why people who knows about the psycho's real intentions πŸ˜• hides it from TA 😑 and as a result of that Thulasi has become the scapegoat 😭 .

Moreover it was bad to see TA quarrel with T once again πŸ˜” without understanding about the true intentions of Charu πŸ˜• and I don't know as to when our brainless hero is going to understand about the true colours of Keshav and the three devils πŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’ as the situation has become worse πŸ˜” .

maha2us thumbnail
Whatever TA did was really painful and we could be angry. Still TA also has his own point of view and it is sad to know his position.  The drama put forward by KP and Charu is really foolproof which firmly convinces TA that Charu is marrying KP. Also he has seen KP's parents also (he doesn't know they are fake!) talking about marriage with VR. And so it is going to be dificult for T to convince even VR that Charu is playing a game. In each and every dialog, Charu magnifies the guilt TA has on her for breaking the engagement but also emphasizes that she is marrying KP and acts like being kind to everyone including T. Even GP may believe KP is marrying Charu. Only if there is a way one can prove that KP and Charu are making drama, TA could be convinced.The marriage is conveniently put off also. As long as TA believes that, Charu is really marrying KP, he has no choice but to be angry with his kuttima. One thing about TA is he always worships two persons in love and he never believes lovers can be wrong.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
From TA's POV -  T is wrong and C is right...
KP asked TA to take T to a psychiatrist - agreed from TA's POV.

Has TA ever been so arrogant or rude to anyone like I said earlier - To GW/Lav/Nit who hid 4 lakhs money - did he say he is ashamed to be born to such a mom??...
He was a straight shooter to Vel in the court, underplayed emotions, not even to AP at the PS(many at times)..
He could even show some sort of respect to Padma who insulted him for the money.
Will he be so arrogant to T, whom he considers as the best gift, whom he said made his life colourful??...The three things that I mentioned earlier I could not imagine TA saying so...Will he even say she is a runaway mom's daughter??...That would be the last chance for him from T to get away from him. But I think these words would come from GW/Lav when back in chennai and TA would either not be there or just stand watching them bash T. That would probably make T take a decision to move from GW house to MM house??..(as Padma and MM has been shown with the track).
 If that is the case...then TA wantedly did all these things to make T away from him so that C and others would think T really moved away from his life and start their move directly to TA?? I wonder if C would start their proposing or rather GW and Lav would give a start and Psycho would be hidden till done??
What is the role of KP here on>?? Another wild guess..
If at all KP is going to be a loop hole in Charu's plan like Vjyayam said, then at one point of time KP will talk to TA about it like she said...
then if TA is going to hit/punch/slap TA up and down I bet TA is only acting. That would be a dosage from TA for KP playing around with T and calling her mentally unstable..That would be a good clue. But still for sure the CT's would confuse us. So many complications then too..Though its a torture for the viewers and for T its moving good and they are maintaing it well without letting us guess. All we need to watch it as such thinking its going to be an end of play for the trio idiots.

whatever it is lets see how TA is going to justify his behaviour to T. I keep my fingers crossed believing TA is only acting. Even if he is acting, things has to be justified else no excuse man!!..lets see
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think all the serial directors love to make the heroines suffer and villain/villi happy🀒..the heroine only wil be happy at the end..but the villi/villain will be happy most of the episodes and suffer at the end only..enna kodumaida ithu??πŸ˜’
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

Has TA ever been so arrogant or rude to anyone like I said earlier - To GW/Lav/Nit who hid 4 lakhs money - did he say he is ashamed to be born to such a mom??...

good point akka. broker women amma va irakirathuku  ellam asinga padala yam.aana thulsi love panni kalyanam pannathuku asinga padraram our stupid hero.😑😑😑now i can say tamil never deserve thulsi who loves him more than anything.

.Will he even say she is a runaway mom's daughter??...That would be the last chance for him from T to get away from him. But I think these words would come from GW/Lav when back in chennai and TA would either not be there or just stand watching them bash T. 

athula oru doubtum illa ka.atha sol kooda thaiga mataru our brainless hero.

If that is the case...then TA wantedly did all these things to make T away from him so that C and others would think T really moved away from his life and start their move directly to TA?? I wonder if C would start their proposing or rather GW and Lav would give a start and Psycho would be hidden till done??

If  he is acting and try to make T  away from him means then why he allowed thulsi to stay with charu for one night.even after knowing about charus condition.

dont mistake me for comment like this ka.I dont think he is acting nu.I just told my opinion.let see.