Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Thursday -15/12/11 - Day 2(psycho game) (Page 2)

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
thanks subba for the update
stupid charu and KP tells thulasi a mental if TA takes T for councelling without charu's interference then the counciler will defenetly call charu for a councelling that time TA may come to know about this Charu.
Charu is tooo much she is irritating me a lot. i dont know how this track is going to end for this I am getting one vadivel dialouge "entha serial eppadi pokuminratha think panurathuku oru thani mula onu kodupa kadavula" LOLLOL  this makes thendral different compared to other serial
i feel thulasi shd keep quite and see what charu is doing and one fine day TA may come to know abt charu then he will realise his fault

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Originally posted by lakshyam

The worst and most irritating scene was when Psycho held TAs hand..che...what shameless character she is...I dont want excuse this shameless girl in the name of her mental problem...

and KP is saying Psycho has money and she looks beautiful than Tulasiyam...go hang urself for saying this KP... Psycho has to do all this campaigning to impress TA ...that too she pays some useless guy like KP to say that she looks beautiful...shame on you Psycho...

Lakshmi, I really want Psycho to go and hug TA and even go an extent of trying kissing him...(I know I m too much)...TA will know how cheap this C is and will get memories of T's words that she told today. Disgusting creature srsly. Angry...Appo kooda our idiot TA might say its friendship hug...best friend hug...Dead...

Loser KP and C thinks by saying so TA would think why he married leaving her...But loser TA can never be forgiven for three things...
1) Stopping T's education
2) Telling her she will treat him as slave when she goes for work
3) For falling in love with T and marrying her..

Let us see what he had to say when Psycho says "My Best friend...I Love You - You are not by friend anymore - U are my husband  and u tied a thali to me nu".

TAs character is getting so very annoying...true. When some stupid guy is saying Tulasi has mental problem... TA agrees to that , but when Tulasi tells him that its KP who came to visit her and its not she who called him, TA doesnt believe that.

If he really wants to know the truth then he would either asked KP to show caller list from his cell phone or come back home and check the dialled numbers in his room phone...but he finds all other reason like Charu didnt sleep that night, whats the need for KP to seperate us...etc to suspect Tulasi...ennamo TA character ( which I used to love) a completa damage pannitaru Kumaran...I am really sad about this.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanacornnTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Thanks for the awesome update and comments!!  Loads of patience will be required to update ton of crap that Creative will dish out from here-on defying the grammar of fictional storytelling.

The million $$$ question is: IS TA an unwitting partner in crime or acting to cure psycho while T is made to play "The Trueman Show" act???

Psycho's case is basically tenuous and filled with holes. There have been so many tell-tale warning signs in this plot that it defies logic of storytelling by any stretch of imagination if Thulz is sent to lunatic asylum or even hinted remotely. From Doc, GP, Joe, KP……with PA/S knowing the plot and Thulz hearing from horse's er psycho's mouth…[email protected] this point the whole world knows what psycho is up-to except for TA, which makes no sense.

Thulz had decided to give her studies to save her life….now it will be childish for her run-away from him just because TA is offended. Thulz should hanker down as an albatross around TA's neck….he will be angry and jumping mad but will never wish her away as he paid tribute about Thulz to KP & Psycho in the restaurant.

Thulz trying to hold KP's shirt is uncharacteristic aspect of T…..she is not fragile psychotic schizoid as she is portraying, considering the fact that she has been schooled in MM & P gutter school of torture graduating with specialization in survival & life skills……Is Thulz acting??

sobeysThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@ Lakshyam, If he really wants to know the truth then he would either asked KP to show caller list from his cell phone or come back home and check the dialled numbers in his room phone
Lakshyam, this too can be manipulated. KP can always tell that she had asked him to delete the call or she made it from outside so that TA will not find out...too many loopholes here and this time, just like in vel's case, the plot weighs more to T's disadvantage but am sure will not be so for long...as like accorn said too many pits on pei's side too, her road may not be smooth for long..only till the pits come out one by one...this is in a way a sort of a bonus for her for trying 1 long year ..as tanu said let her taste success now or else she will go on and on with her plans...

Accorn, yes, we saw an uncharacteristic T hitting out at KP, but T has been a little of that of late, ever since sudha provoked her to make that call, With MM, Padma and the lot she never had much to lose, it was only a question of putting up with nonsense, but here she knows too much is at stake..and TA listening to every word of pei's and giving her a promise too ..well what to say...TA needs this and more and what keeps coming to my mind is T telling him that unless he goes thru what his mom, sis, and now pei are capable of, the same probs will keep coming...
But CT have used the confrontation very effectively, to give them credit...
T's rough days may have started, but the fall back wud be she can continue her studies...This time I feel she will pursue it, come what may...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

T's rough days may have started, but the fall back wud be she can continue her studies...This time I feel she will pursue it, come what may...

You are right Vijayam.  Brainless TA told Tulasi that he wanted to slap her and send her back to Chennai but since Charu stopped him, he is keeping quiet.

I really wish tomorrow Tulasi should tell TA, listen I gave you enough respect so far and I even abondoned my studies and came behind you. Enough is enough, oneday you will know the truth and it will be too late for me at that time to go and continue my studies.

So I will go back to Chennai will continue my studies by staying with my dad and oneday when your eyes,ears everything will open up and you will see the truth by yourself. At that time when you come back saying "Kuttima, Kuttima" I will see what I can do, saying this Tulasi should take her bag and leave...how nice it will be...Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvisobeysThendralfankuttyponnuJan50vjayamTTfansneha_vPearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyam

So I will go back to Chennai will continue my studies by staying with my dad and oneday when your eyes,ears everything will open up and you will see the truth by yourself. At that time when you come back saying "Kuttima, Kuttima" I will see what I can do, saying this Tulasi should take her bag and leave...how nice it will be...Day Dreaming

Nice one LakshmiClap.

Yes me too want Thulasi to give TA a piece of mind and move away from Blore and pursue her studies in Chennai by staying in MM house. TA currently is not in a mentality to accept Thulz warning no matter what. Let him face the reality of Pei Dead and this way, he will eventually will come back to Thulz. Also the seperation is needed for Pei to think she won and open up to TA.

Whether TA is acting to cure Pei or totally being a dumbo, as Shubba said, to forgive 3 things he said is going to be tough. He is going to repent for saying thisOuch. He married Thulz and feeling ashamed it seems. In every house husband and wife argue but never feel ashamed for getting marriedAngry.

But seriously Pei crying that she is not a character to marry someone else husband, where will she keep her face when proposing to TA?? I feel more weird now and think that she will kidnap Thulz and create a story of a "runaway wife" and then propose to TA?? Pei needs to win anyhow for her to open upDead.

sobeyslakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.NixkieKarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
T tried to talk against TA many times today but he the greatest confused person did not let her talk...cant he just think what T can do and what she cannot...if at all T had the capability of acting according to situation and ppl she would not have went thru so much difficulties from child hood...she only hid few things that too for thr good of C but never lied unlike C does..why is ta not thinking at this..if T had accepted that they spoke about C why would she hide phone call?? if T had spoken so harsh to C what would have made her talk so?? why is Ta's brain refusing to think all these...IF c does not want fight btwn T and T then why Ta was made to bring T with him when they want to talk about her...cant he think that...IF c does not want to fight why she wanted kp to tell and later act?? TA was keeping on moving T away from C ..does it mean sthg??? His anger on T is just more than he had been to anyone..even to the killer. AP . even vel...so i some how feel he is upto something to stick on to a positive note...but i too wish T to stay apart from ta (is TA also expecting the same from her??) so that psycho will open her mind out...lets see

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyslakshyamThendralfanmala_15vjayamTTfanPearl.NixkieKarthiN90mellisai

mellisai IF-Rockerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update .

Shubba ka, TA's dialogues / expressions are all too confusing .. it looks as though he's acting to separate himself from Thuls so C will admit about her desires , but he seems genuinely angry with Thuls  .. all too confusing ( maybe Dir. K's undecided about TA's character ...?) .

sobeysThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Go to top