Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@karthi - good point...rofl if again we thk TA s acting...[its again a wild guess]
who can provoke Charu more?? only T right..so i somehow think he might have even guessed that T was acting nu even earlier, if at all he knows Thulz so very well as TA claims...
so making T stay with C worked out well and C made sure T is going to chennai now..so isnt that a correct move from TA though it seemed to be natural from viewers POV...lets see though[div] guess what..TA acting nu over a hopes thanthu if not i m going to get tomatoes from many..rofl but i cant stop overtime thinking like this...suspense enna nu find panra thrill may be..lol...if he is not taking her to doc as per charu's advise and only sending her to chennai with more fight i somehow I think TA is only acting...bcos TA is not a person who will change so much for such things that too such a drastic change...[:S]...if he s going to take her to a doc then CT's are confusing us to put us in dilema that ta s acting or not..lets c
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

@karthi - good point...rofl if again we thk TA s acting...[its again a wild guess]

who can provoke Charu more?? only T right..so i somehow think he might have even guessed that T was acting nu even earlier, if at all he knows Thulz so very well as TA claims...
so making T stay with C worked out well and C made sure T is going to chennai now..so isnt that a correct move from TA though it seemed to be natural from viewers POV...lets see though[div] guess what..TA acting nu over a hopes thanthu if not i m going to get tomatoes from many..rofl but i cant stop overtime thinking like this...suspense enna nu find panra thrill may be..lol...if he is not taking her to doc as per charu's advise and only sending her to chennai with more fight i somehow I think TA is only acting...bcos TA is not a person who will change so much for such things that too such a drastic change...[:S]...if he s going to take her to a doc then CT's are confusing us to put us in dilema that ta s acting or not..lets c

ya. I agree ka .ur point also valid.let see what is waiting for us?like u said, we should keeping our fingers crossed.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
T should not agree to see a psychiatrist. That is the most demeaning thing on earth. If Ta threatens to end his marriage to her she should say go to hell. She should say something so nasty like pointing out his guilt feeling for ruining Chaaru's marriage. When she was ready to give him up , it was he who was after her and got her into a mess with his guttersnipe mother. She should be tough with him and make a scene with Chaaru's parents. Chaaru will be scare to death if her parents are involved. Common T , let your birth mom's character show up in you when it is needed so badly. I don't want t to be prestige and pure and innocent any more. With all this if she is still so, she is nothing but a door mat maramandai. Director please show that La loses her baby just to punish the evil group and a little message for Self centered GP who does not do anything for T even after knowing about Chaaru, after taking so much from T.pleas show that T leaves the brainless loser Ta and makes it on her own. Let her marry some one like Gokul later make TA a looney.

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jan50

KP said psycho is more beautiful? There were times she was attractive. But today sh was looking like a kozhakattai ammami in that salwar kameez. Compared to her T looked so dainty and sweet with out all that make up. This makku plaster Ta and C made for each other. May be they can make a threesome with KP joining too. I can not understand why a so called highly educated wealthy smart girl like Chaaru use her education to accomplish something great or marry a person equal inher level and status. Why fall for this loser Ta and ready to settle down with a country bumpkin savage woman like Gw.look at the Evelyn of Gayatri and periamma, how graceful they are and look at the gutter snipe slum woman Gw.

KP said that coz like how we throw biscuits at the dogs...Charu would throw cash at him..!!😡 He was just praising her sky high to please her only. I was laughing when I heard him say that...she was dressed in a worst salwar kameez I have ever seen...it was tight and made her look hunched too. Like you said Thulsi was looking sweet as ever - she matches well with the small framed TA while Charu is too huge for him..!!😆
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

Stupid TA also kept quiet when KP talked about inferiority complex of T and how Charu is superior to her in all ways... Wonder how he would react if Anand told something like that to T and she kept quiet.. the Pei does not miss a single opportunity to hold TA and this silly fellow does not feel anything . total mara mandai

Men are like that...they can let other women to hold their hands or arms but if a man were to do that to his wife...he will throw tantrums and say that she is a cheap woman. Even if Thuls were to mention it to TA he would say that Charu is his good fren and that Thulsi's suspicious mind is going overboard.😡

And Charu did that on purpose to irritate Thulsi + plus she wanted to hold his hands too...excuses like this is the only wayy she can take advantage. After that park scenario Charu is very sure that TA will not be sleeping with his wife Thuls...which means she (Charu)can sleep peacefully..!! 😡😡
😡
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jan50

T should not agree to see a psychiatrist. That is the most demeaning thing on earth. If Ta threatens to end his marriage to her she should say go to hell. She should say something so nasty like pointing out his guilt feeling for ruining Chaaru's marriage. When she was ready to give him up , it was he who was after her and got her into a mess with his guttersnipe mother. She should be tough with him and make a scene with Chaaru's parents. Chaaru will be scare to death if her parents are involved. Common T , let your birth mom's character show up in you when it is needed so badly. I don't want t to be prestige and pure and innocent any more. With all this if she is still so, she is nothing but a door mat maramandai. Director please show that La loses her baby just to punish the evil group and a little message for Self centered GP who does not do anything for T even after knowing about Chaaru, after taking so much from T.pleas show that T leaves the brainless loser Ta and makes it on her own. Let her marry some one like Gokul later make TA a looney.

TA will force her coz Charu/KP has highlighted this and that damn idiotic fool TA has agreed. As I mentioned earlier I hope its Dr. Gokul who might be able to clear the air for TA.😃
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel T should something drastic to teach TA first a lesson more than Charu...

Its disgusting that TA doesnot believe  his wife, knowing her character...

T should throw TA from her life.

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sue Chechi, How can you say, 'Men are like that...?' If a woman comforts a man touching his shoulders or like that, a man is not going to complain. If a man does the same to a woman, she will make a story and tell that the man is taking advantage of her position.

chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is scary to think that human mind can think in such wicked ways (Charu and KP) and so naive (TA). I don't understand how TA says that he loves Tulz as if he really does then he should atleast listen to what she has to say. This episode shows that TA loves Charu more than Tulz as he seems to pay more attention to what she says than Tulz.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha2us

Sue Chechi, How can you say, 'Men are like that...?' If a woman comforts a man touching his shoulders or like that, a man is not going to complain. If a man does the same to a woman, she will make a story and tell that the man is taking advantage of her position.

I shd have written most men are like that..!!😉...but I am very sure you are not like that...😆😆 I am saying this coz I have seen it with my own eyes where problems have cropped up after that. Its not only with our Indians but also among the Chinese, Malays, Eurasians and others who are living here. So whatever the ethnic group may be this thing called jealousy and suspicious mind exists in everybody.😃