Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for the awesome update and comments!!  Loads of patience will be required to update ton of crap that Creative will dish out from here-on defying the grammar of fictional storytelling.

The million $$$ question is: IS TA an unwitting partner in crime or acting to cure psycho while T is made to play "The Trueman Show" act???

Psycho's case is basically tenuous and filled with holes. There have been so many tell-tale warning signs in this plot that it defies logic of storytelling by any stretch of imagination if Thulz is sent to lunatic asylum or even hinted remotely. From Doc, GP, Joe, KP……with PA/S knowing the plot and Thulz hearing from horse's er psycho's mouth….@ this point the whole world knows what psycho is up-to except for TA, which makes no sense.

Thulz had decided to give her studies to save her life….now it will be childish for her run-away from him just because TA is offended. Thulz should hanker down as an albatross around TA's neck….he will be angry and jumping mad but will never wish her away as he paid tribute about Thulz to KP & Psycho in the restaurant.

Thulz trying to hold KP's shirt is uncharacteristic aspect of T…..she is not fragile psychotic schizoid as she is portraying, considering the fact that she has been schooled in MM & P gutter school of torture graduating with specialization in survival & life skills……Is Thulz acting??

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Lakshyam, If he really wants to know the truth then he would either asked KP to show caller list from his cell phone or come back home and check the dialled numbers in his room phone
Lakshyam, this too can be manipulated. KP can always tell that she had asked him to delete the call or she made it from outside so that TA will not find out...too many loopholes here and this time, just like in vel's case, the plot weighs more to T's disadvantage but am sure will not be so for long...as like accorn said too many pits on pei's side too, her road may not be smooth for long..only till the pits come out one by one...this is in a way a sort of a bonus for her for trying 1 long year ..as tanu said let her taste success now or else she will go on and on with her plans...

Accorn, yes, we saw an uncharacteristic T hitting out at KP, but T has been a little of that of late, ever since sudha provoked her to make that call, With MM, Padma and the lot she never had much to lose, it was only a question of putting up with nonsense, but here she knows too much is at stake..and TA listening to every word of pei's and giving her a promise too ..well what to say...TA needs this and more and what keeps coming to my mind is T telling him that unless he goes thru what his mom, sis, and now pei are capable of, the same probs will keep coming...
But CT have used the confrontation very effectively, to give them credit...
T's rough days may have started, but the fall back wud be she can continue her studies...This time I feel she will pursue it, come what may...
lakshyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjayam

T's rough days may have started, but the fall back wud be she can continue her studies...This time I feel she will pursue it, come what may...

You are right Vijayam.  Brainless TA told Tulasi that he wanted to slap her and send her back to Chennai but since Charu stopped him, he is keeping quiet.

I really wish tomorrow Tulasi should tell TA, listen I gave you enough respect so far and I even abondoned my studies and came behind you. Enough is enough, oneday you will know the truth and it will be too late for me at that time to go and continue my studies.

So I will go back to Chennai will continue my studies by staying with my dad and oneday when your eyes,ears everything will open up and you will see the truth by yourself. At that time when you come back saying "Kuttima, Kuttima" I will see what I can do, saying this Tulasi should take her bag and leave...how nice it will be...😍
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyam

So I will go back to Chennai will continue my studies by staying with my dad and oneday when your eyes,ears everything will open up and you will see the truth by yourself. At that time when you come back saying "Kuttima, Kuttima" I will see what I can do, saying this Tulasi should take her bag and leave...how nice it will be...😍

Nice one Lakshmi👏.

Yes me too want Thulasi to give TA a piece of mind and move away from Blore and pursue her studies in Chennai by staying in MM house. TA currently is not in a mentality to accept Thulz warning no matter what. Let him face the reality of Pei 🤢 and this way, he will eventually will come back to Thulz. Also the seperation is needed for Pei to think she won and open up to TA.

Whether TA is acting to cure Pei or totally being a dumbo, as Shubba said, to forgive 3 things he said is going to be tough. He is going to repent for saying this. He married Thulz and feeling ashamed it seems. In every house husband and wife argue but never feel ashamed for getting married😡.

But seriously Pei crying that she is not a character to marry someone else husband, where will she keep her face when proposing to TA?? I feel more weird now and think that she will kidnap Thulz and create a story of a "runaway wife" and then propose to TA?? Pei needs to win anyhow for her to open up🤢.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
T tried to talk against TA many times today but he the greatest confused person did not let her talk...cant he just think what T can do and what she cannot...if at all T had the capability of acting according to situation and ppl she would not have went thru so much difficulties from child hood...she only hid few things that too for thr good of C but never lied unlike C does..why is ta not thinking at this..if T had accepted that they spoke about C why would she hide phone call?? if T had spoken so harsh to C what would have made her talk so?? why is Ta's brain refusing to think all these...IF c does not want fight btwn T and T then why Ta was made to bring T with him when they want to talk about her...cant he think that...IF c does not want to fight why she wanted kp to tell and later act?? TA was keeping on moving T away from C ..does it mean sthg??? His anger on T is just more than he had been to anyone..even to the killer. AP . even vel...so i some how feel he is upto something to stick on to a positive note...but i too wish T to stay apart from ta (is TA also expecting the same from her??) so that psycho will open her mind out...lets see
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update .

Shubba ka, TA's dialogues / expressions are all too confusing .. it looks as though he's acting to separate himself from Thuls so C will admit about her desires , but he seems genuinely angry with Thuls  .. all too confusing ( maybe Dir. K's undecided about TA's character ...?) .
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@lakshyam,
Well said. That is exactly what T should do. Go back giving him an ultimatum. Otherwise here is a danger for her dignity. No husband is worth it to sacrifice one's dignity. Run t run from Ta and crowd. Sure she came sacrificing her studies. But the events that unfolded were so unexpected. It is not just for her studies she is leaving Ta. But TA and company are making it impossible to live for T. Acorn mentioned it was uncharacteristic of T to grab Kp's collar. But that was spontaneous. It is not the same door mat T now. This T has more guts and passion. In fact she should give a couple of slaps to TA. Have we all forgotten what T can do with Kutthivilakku?. As Vel mockingly mentioned, un correctable living beings will be corrected with a blow from Kuttuvilakku.

sobeys thumbnail

Kumaran sir wat hav u done I love Thendral so much it's my favourite and best serial and today I couldn't watch this episode I was soo mad while watching this!! How did TA change the guy who told a whole court room full of people he would believe his wife even when the evidence was against her and NOW he doesn't trust a word she says and tells T tat he is ashamed he married her was too far!! How can a person be so brainless like everyone knows Pei and GW face except for TA :( But if TA does take T to the doctor I hope it's to Gokul and he might tell TA everything but OMG when is TA ever going to get sense into his head?? Kumaran sir have some sympathy for ur heroine like how much can she go through now she is a mental case and her husband HATES her !!!! When is Charus true face going to come out and thulasi going to be happy we have to wait and see :(
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Athane parthen..our kumaran don like if thulasi and thamizh is happy for few moments..udane problem create pannittaru..

Charu, unneiye psycho solleratha illei kathal paithiyam solratha? don't u shame of urself 2 behave like a cheap character??

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the super duper updates!!!

Wow...so we are back to where we started I guess...

Tamil was so mad!!!  Omg...I got so scared...I seriously thought he was going to hit Tulasi or something.

Now I am getting really sick and tired of Charu's track!!  I want her track to end soon.  I cannot wait for another several weeks before we see her climax.

Tulasi's acting at the park was super.  Nice job Shruti.  I love she was so bold and straight forward...but it was so sad to see her cry again and beg Tamil to believe her.

Grr...Tamil!!!  I hate him right now!!!  He believes everyone else but his own wife.

Stupid Kesav and Charu can go get lost!!!