Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ogive_nab

hahaha, Madhu toh already naraz why did Abhay not wear her gifted Kurta.😆😆

Forget Kurta! Sawaariya should just have come in a towaalia! 😆
All ready for the suhaag raat! 😛😳😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
U r totally right sanchu.I was so upset they didnt show him putting sindoor or mangalsutra.Everything was so hurried. certainly i didnt like the way they treated this entire wrap up.I am really disappointed with the way they mixed starone's wrap up with pkyek.I think first of all Abhiya story shud have got a proper end...with ONLY the pkyek cast.Today it was more of Vivian than Abhay.Abhay is never loud and outspoken but in the most awaited moments...dat is the wedding scene they took away Abhiya's essence..specially Abhay's essence.Today I couldn't relate with vivian's potrayal of Abhay as he didnt look like Abhay.I would have surely loved it a lot if they would have showed a quiet beautiful church wedding for Abhiya...a proper ceremony w/o fillers and outsiders.And the wrap up epi should have been seperately shown 2morow with all stars of starone.
Seriously very disappointed with it.
Edited by princessyashika - 12 years ago
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ sanchita>

yeh. u r r8. it wud b nice n complete if they have shown it. But why didn't they, we all know the reason... n moreover, viv seemed like he was not  interested on that scene n he wasn't giving proper concentration on that scene.rather he was much interested in dancing n cutting the cake🤪... n i felt that he seemed the happiest person  at the ending of the show... it's really disappointing..😒
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: carisma2

Forget Kurta! Sawaariya should just have come in a towaalia! 😆

All ready for the suhaag raat! 😛😳😆

ab toh Abhiya's Suhug Raat... i will see in my dream.😳🤣
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yashi exactly my pov. He was more Vivian today than abhay. and what u think about gunjan without sammy. I think gunjan should come with sammy na. Why she is with adhiraj? PKYEK se ye disappointment to humesha rahegi that we never got proper abhiya track and even the marriage was hurried.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carisma2

Okay - I'm game... I'll be missing them any ways. Are you gonna get the links..  and post them. Just do PM me the links pls. And come to my chat thread too - as at night us behoodi gals have a right laugh. But i'll be there in the day too.

Ya I will search them and post here. Will pm u. And plz make a abhiya marriage vm.
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vahbb ne mana kiya hoga ðŸ¤¢

n Wht the bloody hell, Danish n K kept on tlking abt suhaagrat bt Abhiya ka roomtk ni dikhaya ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜¡
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: princessyashika

U r totally right sanchu.I was so upset they didnt show him putting sindoor or mangalsutra.Everything was so hurried. certainly i didnt like the way they treated this entire wrap up.I am really disappointed with the way they mixed starone's wrap up with pkyek.I think first of all Abhiya story shud have got a proper end...with ONLY the pkyek cast.Today it was more of Vivian than Abhay.Abhay is never loud and outspoken but in the most awaited moments...dat is the wedding scene they took away Abhiya's essence..specially Abhay's essence.Today I couldn't relate with vivian's potrayal of Abhay as he didnt look like Abhay.I would have surely loved it a lot if they would have showed a quiet beautiful church wedding for Abhiya...a proper ceremony w/o fillers and outsiders.And the wrap up epi should have been seperately shown 2morow with all stars of starone.
Seriously very disappointed with it.

Aaj Vivian bohot kush hoga! Neva mind bechaara did not get a suhaag raat - waise hi naach naach ke shaadi ki kushi zaahir kardi!  😆
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sdoll

@ sanchita>

yeh. u r r8. it wud b nice n complete if they have shown it. But why didn't they, we all know the reason... n moreover, viv seemed like he was not  interested on that scene n he wasn't giving proper concentration on that scene.rather he was much interested in dancing n cutting the cake🤪... n i felt that he seemed the happiest person  at the ending of the show... it's really disappointing..😒

I totally agree with you... he was Vivian today...not Abhay ðŸ˜• the good scenes I found was first scene where Piya imagines Abhay n says Piya Raichand, tum puri tarah se meri ho chuki ho...that was damn good. and other thn that the moment he stared when he saw his bride coming down ðŸ˜³
but the way he danced...i mean obviously i cant relate it to Abhay ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜•
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nishi is going to love this epi - as Abhay ke bajaiy - VIVIAN aaya tha! Lol. Lol. LoL. Waiting for Nishi's return post!