No mangalsutra and sindoor putting scene

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I so wanted to see these two scenes. Abhay putting sindoor on piya's mang and wrapping the mangalsutra around her neck. But the marriage was so hurried. They took seven pheras and panditji said shadi is over. Next scene piya was shown with mangalsutra but the very next scene the mangalsutra was vanished. It was evident they shot the scenes hurridly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly, even i totally disappoint to watch Abhiya's marriage... it was seeming that Abhay has no concentration on marriage.. he didn't look at Pia properly at marriage moment...i thought he will extend his hand to Pia when they exchange their Pheri & after marriage they will give a beautiful expression to each other but nohh...again my all hopes has been become in vain.
Edited by ogive_nab - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ya..sanchita...i ws also surprisd when they skippd the mangalsutra d one f d most imprtant hindu ritual..d sindur part.. : o

i ws lik..ws it really a hindu marriage..? !
Then hw cn thy skip d sindur scene..!

I really dnt undrstnd..y thy had to hurry..?
Aftral it ws d last epi..!

-indu
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If every custom of Hindu wedding was done then they would actually become Husband and Wife and I don't only mean Abhay and Piya but Vivian and Sukirti would be real life husband and wife.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
they shot it hurrily yaar...anyways we all are happy that AbhiYa are married...kash instead of performance we watch their SR...i know i am being besharm...but then this was my dil ka armaan
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u r r8 sanchita. I  also felt same, it was a very hurried wedding. πŸ˜”But what can we do? We all know that what is the reason behind this. 🀒i m happy 4 that " ke chalo kam se kam shaadi toh dikha di. " in fact i didn't even  expect that their wedding will b shown but when i saw them in mandap, i was thinking that oh GOD!!! yeh dono sach mein  baithe hai shaadi ke liye!!!!  am i dreaming??? 😲πŸ€ͺ

But anyway sanchita, something is better than nothing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

BTw, i got 2 know from ur post that u r also getting married(if i m not wrongπŸ€”) next month,
πŸ˜‰ so take my heartiest best wishes...πŸ€—
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Indu and nab exactly they skipped the most imp part.

Vlad if putting sindoor and mangalsutra made every actor husband and wife then no marriage would be shown on tv. Vivu shouldn't be so insecure.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Indu and nab exactly they skipped the most imp part.

Vlad if putting sindoor and mangalsutra made every actor husband and wife then no marriage would be shown on tv. Vivu shouldn't be so insecure.

Sanchita, you look...in dance sequences ViSu were easy with each other... but what had happened at marriage moment... anyways may be i got the reason.  
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Forget that - I wanted to see a suhaag raat!
Even when they lived together - no Bedroom scenes as such!

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdoll

u r r8 sanchita. I  also felt same, it was a very hurried wedding. πŸ˜”But what can we do? We all know that what is the reason behind this. 🀒i m happy 4 that " ke chalo kam se kam shaadi toh dikha di. " in fact i didn't even  expect that their wedding will b shown but when i saw them in mandap, i was thinking that oh GOD!!! yeh dono sach mein  baithe hai shaadi ke liye!!!!  am i dreaming??? 😲πŸ€ͺ

But anyway sanchita, something is better than nothing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

BTw, i got 2 know from ur post that u r also getting married(if i m not wrongπŸ€”) next month,
πŸ˜‰ so take my heartiest best wishes...πŸ€—

But it was my dream to see that scene. agar marriage dikhaya to pura dikhana chahiye tha na. Ya I am getting married on jan. Thanks for the wishes.