Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz-15-12-11 (Page 2)

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Failed episode...

Pooja madam...ur acting..ohh plsss...do smth about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just get rid of this much of screen time for Arushi n Tanmay..

Mystery building around Meera..while all this while I enjoyed her..today smth left me in a bad taste..

liked the discussion between Prof n Meera
You dont like Pooja's acting??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyadiwani

Failed episode...

Mystery building around Meera..while all this while I enjoyed her..today smth left me in a bad taste..

I do like her but not a fan though ...she has come a long way...but she fails pathetically when its PBJs..her BL DD evertyhing goes bad...she speaks as if she is sitting on a throne n giving out justice..yday it was heights..

Yes she scroes well while crying..emoting..romancing etc..but portraying a string woman is not her forte...she gives out vibes of an arrogant woman...not that of a wise n strong woman..all she has to do is work a little more...i think she can get there.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.RbabithajMayavi-26riyya6

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kriyadiwani

Failed episode...

I do like her but not a fan though ...she has come a long way...but she fails pathetically when its PBJs..her BL DD evertyhing goes bad...she speaks as if she is sitting on a throne n giving out justice..yday it was heights..

Yes she scroes well while crying..emoting..romancing etc..but portraying a string woman is not her forte...she gives out vibes of an arrogant woman...not that of a wise n strong woman..all she has to do is work a little more...i think she can get there.
Wish, Pooja takes this in a good spirit n work on it to excel... Thanx Hami... I luv ur way of putting ur views across effectively...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.RHamiSkyMuskaan92riyya6

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Originally posted by dhakarn

OMG OMG !!! A completely shocking n unexpected episode Ouch Shocked

M did her nautanki n everything was forgotten ...but P has started to feel uneasy about M  ...that's a good sign Big smile KN Dead 

Meera came to visit prof ...Shocked n that too to discuss with him on meerabhai's bhakt kaal peoms about lord krishna ...Shocked why do i don't buy her story that she came there from the recommendation of her prof ? Dead  or may be she is just a crack who thinks herself as kalyugi meera n has come to consider K as lord K...i have heard mentally unbalanced people would come to think of themselves as someone else n starts living their life , liking n loving their likes ...like here meera thinks herself as meerabhai n she thinks that loving K is like meerabhai's love to Lord K...Uh OH, kriya has to deal with a potentially  dangerous paglait here ...poor K ...Cry

the meeting of P n meera was totally unexpected ...Ouch n that was so devoid of dramatics ...What P said is true , meerabhai loved lord K n she has considered him as her husband by taking an idol of him in her hands throughout the rasams of her marriage ...n its also true that the society never appreciated her due to her love to lord K due to which her in-laws also banished her from their house...but it is also true that many considers meera as a devotee of K , nothing more

so P n meera finally met ...hmmm...n she was specifically asking prof whether she could believe that meera loved lord K in a worldly  manner...that means she just doesn't want to glimpse K , she want more Dead  ...what followed was shocking...meera , driving a bike n following K ...beta K, now u will know what's stalking LOL n liked how the CVs showed that the friend was excited after hearing meera's story n was really impressed with K , but she understood its wrong n advised her to stop being mad instantly when she knew that K is a married man...that's what sane people will do...Clap  but now its proved that meera won't be sitting a singing n writing bhajans of K...she looked maddeningly dangerous...Angry 

P ...Confused stop being so concerned about your so called sister...Angry  she can manage her life by her own...n tanmay needn't be so rude to P...P only meant to help ...but liked it when P went out without telling anything further...great P, don't waste ur precious time on them...there is a paglait on loose who is after ur husband...

samar ...poor samar ...Cry menaka Angry Angry Dead

I dunno how many of u saw "chandramuki" movie in tamil, malaylam n telugu... I just got remembered of It whn Dhanya told abt this Meera character...

yes, that's what i had in my mind too.not chandramukhi(i haven't seen it) but its original in malayalam 'manichitrathazhu'...the heroine thinks that she is someone else from an old era n her life then continues to fulfill that somebody's wishes n dreams ...in short multiple personality disorder... but i think meera is more of a mad girl that this multiple disorder thing LOL

....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

M did her nautanki n everything was forgotten ...but P has started to feel uneasy about M  ...that's a good sign Big smile KN Dead 

Meera came to visit prof ...Shocked n that too to discuss with him on meerabhai's bhakt kaal peoms about lord krishna ...Shocked why do i don't buy her story that she came there from the recommendation of her prof ? Dead  or may be she is just a crack who thinks herself as kalyugi meera n has come to consider K as lord K...i have heard mentally unbalanced people would come to think of themselves as someone else n starts living their life , liking n loving their likes ...like here meera thinks herself as meerabhai n she thinks that loving K is like meerabhai's love to Lord K...Uh OH, kriya has to deal with a potentially  dangerous paglait here ...poor K ...Cry

the meeting of P n meera was totally unexpected ...Ouch n that was so devoid of dramatics ...What P said is true , meerabhai loved lord K n she has considered him as her husband by taking an idol of him in her hands throughout the rasams of her marriage ...n its also true that the society never appreciated her due to her love to lord K due to which her in-laws also banished her from their house...but it is also true that many considers meera as a devotee of K , nothing more

so P n meera finally met ...hmmm...n she was specifically asking prof whether she could believe that meera loved lord K in a worldly  manner...that means she just doesn't want to glimpse K , she want more Dead  ...what followed was shocking...meera , driving a bike n following K ...beta K, now u will know what's stalking LOL n liked how the CVs showed that the friend was excited after hearing meera's story n was really impressed with K , but she understood its wrong n advised her to stop being mad instantly when she knew that K is a married man...that's what sane people will do...Clap  but now its proved that meera won't be sitting a singing n writing bhajans of K...she looked maddeningly dangerous...Angry 

P ...Confused stop being so concerned about your so called sister...Angry  she can manage her life by her own...n tanmay needn't be so rude to P...P only meant to help ...but liked it when P went out without telling anything further...great P, don't waste ur precious time on them...there is a paglait on loose who is after ur husband...

I dunno how many of u saw "chandramuki" movie in tamil, malaylam n telugu... I just got remembered of It whn Dhanya told abt this Meera character...

yes, that's what i had in my mind too.not chandramukhi(i haven't seen it) but its original in malayalam 'manichitrathazhu'...the heroine thinks that she is someone else from an old era n her life then continues to fulfill that somebody's wishes n dreams ...in short multiple personality disorder... but i think meera is more of a mad girl that this multiple disorder thing LOL

True dhanya...manichitrathazhu is one of my all time favourite movies...
Meera doesn't look like she has MPD...it's more of a case of crazy, obsession...

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

True dhanya...manichitrathazhu is one of my all time favourite movies...
Meera doesn't look like she has MPD...it's more of a case of crazy, obsession...

yes, mine too...Big smile CRAZY is the word...add dangerous to that n we have meera Ouch

Go to top