Jeevan Dhara It Is

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
so hitler didi got the direction it was lacking-it is following jeevan dhara the 1982 movie. though it has taken this a bit strange macau plot which is perhaps due to the fact that zee wanted to promote the zee cine awards and its venue venition macau through hitler didi, the initial plot remains the same  as jeevan dhara. so according to the plot now mandira will fall in manoj's trap and indira will request rishi to marry mandira and rishi will accept it. and jeevan dhara had many turns and twists and theres still a lot to happen before the man enters who at last gets the girl.
the  link of the plot of jeevan dhara
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0260107/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oops hope it doesnt go that way
whats the point with hitlergiri than from hereon,although rishi's helping nature would be proved according to CV's
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@pratamesh at least they wont end up indira with rishi.
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -roshnee-

@pratamesh at least they wont end up indira with rishi.

thats ok bt than what manoj is trying will happen which i dont want its ok if later rishi and mandira marry nt like this yaar
that would be pathetic for me want manoj to be screwed up by rishi and mandira first
-RH- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

all shows match some similarities of films but dont think ,cvs will not try of carbon copy of jd.

nerdndproud thumbnail
I hope it would follow Jeevan Dhara. 
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manoj might succeed in his evil plan but i don't think cv's will copy the remaining part of this story i.e. Rishi-Mandira marriage 🤢
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its going on that direction by looking at the situations n hope it does happen like JD only 😆
ayesha_karim thumbnail
read the storyline. its actually following it to a t. am happy that rishi is not opposite indira.
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_karim

read the storyline. its actually following it to a t. am happy that rishi is not opposite indira.

day by day increasing sumit haters 😆 as newbies  great idea 👏 congrates to u all for new mission...