My One Kind Lovestory-Sinal(os)

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

My one kind love story-Sinal(os)

Si:kunalll she shouted looking at her cute baby boy dressed in a cute baby grl dress playing happily in her hubby's arm

Looking up he saw his beautiful wife glaring at him knowing that she might kill him at any instant he got up gave her a light peck on the forehead & made the most pleasant smile that he could hoping to melt her anger

Ku:hey jaan aj jaldi uthgayi

Si:haan kunal aur aapne phir se shreyas  ko ladkiyon keh kapre kyun pehnaye

Ku:dekho  maine pehle hi kaha tha mujhe ek ladka aur ek ladki chahiye ab tum mujhe ladki dena nahi chahthi toh I decided ki shreyas ek mahina mere liye mera baby boy hain aur uske dusre mahine yeh mera baby grl banega

Si:kunal shreyas is a baby boy & only 4 months

Ku(pouting):pata hain par aaj yeh papa ki baby grl hain owww jaan you spoilt our baby & papa time

Si(shaking her head):arggg sometime I wonder hw I felt in love with such a mad person like u

Ku:socho socho mein chala "chale papa ki princess taking his baby grl oh sorry baby boy in his arms"

Si:arggg kya pati hain mere opps sorry introduction dena bhool gayi main mrs.siddhi kunal chopra hoon aur woh psycho haina mere pyara hubby hain mr.kunal chopra I cant believe ki I actually felt in love with him at frst sight itslf

FlaShback

2years ago

It was the frst day of the university  & by coincidence the first person I saw was kunal hayye he was soo handsome actually he still is that handsome wd those well toned muscles

dekhte hi mujhe pyar hogaya bt soon I felt my lil heart breaking in tiny tiny pieces when I came to knw that he was the biggest Casanova of our university roz woh kissi nayi ladki keh saat hote hain from then I decided to keep safe distance bt kambhakh ishq the more I tried to distance myslf the more I felt for him

Then came the cupid of my story my bst frnd Richa actually She was madly in love with anand kunal's bst frnd and so he was bt as we say in every love story there has to be a villain here the villain was J K Thakral richa's dad actually he was against richa n anand marriage & planned her marriage with one of the biggest business tycoon

Ri(crying): siddhi mujhe anand keh paas jaana hain I dnt wnt to marry someone else

Si:relax richa main hoon na(ha ha srk dialogue ) 

Ri:but tum kya karogi tum toh anand seh kabhi baat nahi karti

Si:actually main baat nahi karti par tum toh karti ho na tum sabkuch ek letter mein likhdo mein anand ko dehdungi

Ri(smilling);oww siddhi u r grt yeh theek rahega

So She gave me the letter to gve anand

The nxt day I searched for anand in the whole uni but found him nowhere suddenly my eyes felt on kunal I was like kya karun kunal koh letter dun anand koh dene keh liye nahi I cnt do that par phir richa ka kya hoga but no I had to do it for my best friend hence dil par patthar rak ke I went to gve the letter to kunal & as usual he was surrounded by the butterflies such despos I tell you humeSha mere kunal keh saat chipki hui rehthi hain

Si(nervously):excuse me

Ku(looking the letter in my hand):yes love letter

Si(smilling):haan

Ku:actually iss hafte keh liye mein book hoon so better luck next week u see

Si(puzzled):WHAT?????? aap galat samajrahe ho main

Ku(nt allowing her to complete her sentence):main sahi samajraha hoon actually let me think Monday koh tina tues ko I thnk Sheena

Seeing his reaction I was irritated as hell kyun nah ho yaar ek taraf mein bichari apni feelings ko lock karke mein yahan apne saheli keh liye isse baat karne aayi aur yeh janab hain keh mujhe apna schedule suna raha hain

Si(Shouting angrily):SHUT UP main yahan apko love letter dene nahi ayi actually yeh anand kah letter hain richa neh bheja hain par maybe aaj anand uni nahi aya toh I thought to gve it to you so that u can pass it to him par yahan toh aap bina baat suneh bakeh jah rahe ho lo anand koh dedena handeling him the letter I turned over my heels leaving a puzzled kunal behind his expression tld me that actually no grls had the ability to talk to him lke that

After two days

Seeing Siddhi alone in the corridors

Ku(Shouting):excuse me miss seeing no response from her yo miss hitler

Si(seeing kunal behind me I knw he was calling me bt why):kya tum mujhse baat kar rahe ho

Ku:yes miss hitler

Si:my name is siddhi not miss Hitler

Ku:glad to knw mine is kunal kunal chopra

Si:pata hain why are you here(scared to get lost in his eyes I preferred to avoid any eye contact)

Ku:actually I wanted to apologize for my previous behavior I really acted lke a jerk

Si(smilling):its ok

Ku:So frnd (Shaking my hand wiz him I felt lke I gt a high volt current his hand was so warm)

Si:ya frnd

So lke this days passed together with kunal I help richa n anand  with their luv story & eventually Thakraal uncle agreed for their marriage with mre days my frndship with kunal grew up one day kunal cme to me & ask me to be his partner for the annual ball I had mixed feeling one part of me was doing bhangra while the other part the puzzled as why out of all the grl in the uni he asked me pushing all my thoughts aside I agreed as he was my frnd so wats the big deal 

At the ball he came by my side & went on his knees & said:siddhi I know it's a bit strange from my side but im seriously in love wd you haan siddhi im madly hopelessly in love with you from the day you yelled at me & u becme my frnd I cnt remove u frm my heart &mind do you love me too will you marry me

Ok im nt absolutely wrong if I say I didn't knw hw to react at zat tme all I knew was that the kunal chopra the ultimate playboy was on his kness & proposing me & that I was madly in luv wiz him bt agar yeh past time luv hain toh

Si(mustering courage):no kunal im jst another past time for you I cnt with this I tried to ran awy when I felt a warm hand holding my wrist & stopping me I knw it was kunal

Ku:no Jaan believe me you are not a past time for me from the time I knew I was falling for you I stoped dating the other grls trust me bt if still u dnt luv me its ok tumhaari yaad mein I'll spend all my lfe & die not allowing him to complete his sentence I captured his lips with mine & said:dnt u ever say that I love u I really do pehli nazar seh hi I felt in luv wiz u & yes mr.Kunal chopra m al ready to b mrs.Kunal chopra I'll marry u bt khabardaar aapne  un butterflies keh taraf dekha bhi

Ku:never I promise ab seh only one butterfly zats you

So after one year we got married

& after 2 years of that I got my baby boy and kunal's partly baby boy & partly baby grl

Flashback ends

Aur kya hona tha unable to see my baby boy dressed in grls' clothes I finally surrendered befre naughty kunal 

& after 1 year we got our cute Shreya who became her papa's princess along with shreyas who was already papa's tiger they drve me mad bt even though I luv my happy family bt not mre than they luv me.

Pic of shreyas

Pic of shreya

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

hey guys as i said m gonna post regular ff's n os's based on Sinal after 16th bt todays episode ws js Sinaltastic as we were expectin worst n we got d best dats y m postin dis os to make it bestest hope u al wil like it do gv it a try thnx fr al u guys who cmnted n pressed luike tab on my previous os.

luv

Bipin

Edited by arsh4life - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow..another super cool update 😳👍🏼👏

awesome update👏 👏👏...cute and adorable sinal family with their little angels sheryas and sherya😍
Edited by NaGeSwArI - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Bipin👏.😆

Highlights of today's OS:

Shreyas ek mahine baby boy n doosre maheene baby girl.kahi identity crisis na hojaye🤣

Kunal-Casanova of uni😍

Richa-cupid in Sinal love story🤣

Anand-Richa's love🤣

Shreyas n Shreya-donon papa pe gaye honge.waise shreyas is already wearing heart shaped locket,bade hoke papa jaise butterflies😆😆 se chipakne ka iraada hai kya😉🤣
.Why is shreyas about to cry,kisi butterfly ne reject kiya hai kya?😆

edit richa and sid to richa n anand and in btw you wrote new name shashank uncle,it should be typo error😕am i right?

Thoroughly enjoyed sinalicious epi n your OS👏

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

wow..another super cool update 😳👍🏼👏

awesome update👏 👏👏...cute and adorable sinal family with their little angels sheryas and sherya😍

heyya 

thnxxx fr likin d os 

n findin it super cool n awesome 

wd shreyas n shreay Sinal family automatically becomes adorable 

thnx once again

luv

Bipin

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Awesome Bipin👏.😆

Highlights of today's OS:

Shreyas ek mahine baby boy n doosre maheene baby girl.kahi identity crisis na hojaye🤣

Kunal-Casanova of uni😍

Richa-cupid in Sinal love story🤣

Anand-Richa's love🤣

Shreyas n Shreya-donon papa pe gaye honge.waise shreyas is already wearing heart shaped locket,bade hoke papa jaise butterflies😆😆 se chipakne ka iraada hai kya😉🤣
.Why is shreyas about to cry,kisi butterfly ne reject kiya hai kya?😆

edit richa and sid to richa n anand and in btw you wrote new name shashank uncle,it should be typo error😕am i right?

hey sahasra

thnkkk u sooo muchhh🤗

fr likin d os n one more thnk u fr givin d highlight of d os 

yeah shreyas n shreya done papa pe gaye hai wat to do papa ws lk dat way only😆

n d mistakes cos m nt familiar wd names of parichay tv serial cos i strted watchin it frm dis week only so i write d os in Arsh form den i convert it in Sinal form by searchin d names dats it 

n woh names by mistake hogaye srry

thnxxx once again

luv

Bipin

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great job Bipin👏. You gave us sinalicious OS 2 days in a row, can't thank you enough for it. While reading this, I was imagining Sameer Soni from Aaja Soniye video as he must have been about that age when in college. 

Thanks again and hope to get more great scenes from you in the future as well.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res...

will read and comment soon😃

yep...i am back...kya baath  haai😃... aaj kal this forum is flooded with ffs...good going...👏

coming to your os...it is OS...Out Standing...👏...waise the kunal pics with blue checked shirt is my favorite...for so many days i was keeping that in my signature box😃

thanks dear...😃
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Great job Bipin👏. You gave us sinalicious OS 2 days in a row, can't thank you enough for it. While reading this, I was imagining Sameer Soni from Aaja Soniye video as he must have been about that age when in college. 

Thanks again and hope to get more great scenes from you in the future as well.

thnkkk u sooo much 

fr likin my os n apreciatin it 

it means alot to me 

u dn nid to thnk me infact i nid to thnk u fr likin my os 

yeah i ws gonna mention imagine sameer as college student cos he is very aged 

bt u made my wrk easy i forgot to mention n u did it urslf cheersss fr dattt

n nw Writin stuffs on Sinal has became my passion 

u gonna get now sm more os n ff's on Sinal 

thnx once again

luv

Bipin

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH BIPIN FOR ANOTHER AWESOME OS...1 MONTH BABY BOY & 1 MONTH BABY GIRL😆😆 THIS IS SOOO FUNNY...bade ho kar if tat baby kabi ladka tho kabi ladki baan jayegi toh tab kya hogi huh😉😆 Liked kunal and sidhi's college scenes😊 u used ridz n shanky's name😛 hehe i wish u used sid's name beside ridz's name i would b sooo happy thn😊

i enjoyed to read ur ff...thanks for the pm...now waiting for another 1...continue soon !!!!
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH BIPIN FOR ANOTHER AWESOME OS...1 MONTH BABY BOY & 1 MONTH BABY GIRL😆😆 THIS IS SOOO FUNNY...bade ho kar if tat baby kabi ladka tho kabi ladki baan jayegi toh tab kya hogi huh😉😆 Liked kunal and sidhi's college scenes😊 u used ridz n shanky's name😛 hehe i wish u used sid's name beside ridz's name i would b sooo happy thn😊

i enjoyed to read ur ff...thanks for the pm...now waiting for another 1...continue soon !!!!

dn thnk me 

i nid to thnk u fr likin my os n appreciatin it by way of commentin on it 

thnnnkkk u sooo much fr likin my os 

yes one month baby boy n one month baby gal 😆

as siddhi wasn givin him baby gal😆

m glad u liked Sinal college scenes

yeah i used ridz n shakys names cos m nt familiar wd parichay ff n os writings dats y i wrote d os in Arsh form n den converted it in Sinal

yeah u'l surelt get another 1 soon

thnxxx once again

luv

Bipin