At least we got the Hiccups back

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The gusts of wind, the eye contacts, the Rabba Ves and the hiccups had all Gone with the wind.. Kam se Kam hiccup tho abhi wapas agayi...

In the past, Khushi would sense ASR's presence when the phone rang... but now their sensory powers have diminished...

What could be the reason ? 😆

Static in the air, shift in earth's magnetism? bad line connections or is it the double dip recession forecast for next year already affecting them ? 😆

Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
haha...seriously...or I guess they r too affected by the politics of the country...but I seriously want to know wat happened to the winds 😈
LadyLaLa thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

haha...seriously...or I guess they r too affected by the politics of the country...but I seriously want to know wat happened to the winds 😈

Today Khushi failed to recognise his voice... As ASR even I am shocked ... 🤣  Poor guy must be thinking... I broke an engagement and here she has already forgotten my voice... Mr. Bechara 😆
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ur soo funny LadyLala...😆😆...btw i love ur name ðŸ˜† sounds so familiar to LadyGaga ðŸ˜†

okie...enuf of my ðŸ˜†'ing !

i was also slightly shocked to see dat she cudnt recognize his voice...mayb she was way to buzy jabbering...🤣🤣...so we atleast got da epic hiccup back...tom's dance sequence shud be exciting...some secret eye-locks happening i guess !!😆...hopefully we'll have sum rabba ve moments frm next week...DAMMMIT CV's...u cant deprive us of dat !😡😆...itz been AGES maaan...v have been way to patient...buh now (ASR style)*ENNOUGH* *STOP FUSSING* CV's 

😆

jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol. I don't know but this whole week has been such a dry week. I still have some umeed left for tomorrow but it seems like we all are going thru arhi rabba veh or wind blowing scenes withdrawals.
LadyLaLa thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

ur soo funny LadyLala...😆😆...btw i love ur name ðŸ˜† sounds so familiar to LadyGaga ðŸ˜†

okie...enuf of my ðŸ˜†'ing !

i was also slightly shocked to see dat she cudnt recognize his voice...mayb she was way to buzy jabbering...🤣🤣...so we atleast got da epic hiccup back...tom's dance sequence shud be exciting...some secret eye-locks happening i guess !!😆...hopefully we'll have sum rabba ve moments frm next week...DAMMMIT CV's...u cant deprive us of dat !😡😆...itz been AGES maaan...v have been way to patient...buh now (ASR style)*ENNOUGH* *STOP FUSSING* CV's 

😆

Thanks 😳 I swear I cannot understand why this week's  episodes are so sappy... I guess CVs will go on full throttle next week ... I doubt LA will leave the RM tomorrow... She can't walk out with bag and baggage in full view of the visitors 🤣 that would be awkward...

I want CVs to infuse life/Love back into the serial 😆 It's so dull ..
Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago