India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

At least we got the Hiccups back

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
The gusts of wind, the eye contacts, the Rabba Ves and the hiccups had all Gone with the wind.. Kam se Kam hiccup tho abhi wapas agayi...

In the past, Khushi would sense ASR's presence when the phone rang... but now their sensory powers have diminished...

What could be the reason ? LOL

Static in the air, shift in earth's magnetism? bad line connections or is it the double dip recession forecast for next year already affecting them ? LOL

Edited by LadyLaLa - 15 December 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasuratiluvdarcyJordinelle22PEWINDSeattleitenancynairDCgirljaswargikoinahisun2011smitar-CoolChick-honeypriyapinky_blueskiesnaddiya26..Amina..tinsel

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
haha...seriously...or I guess they r too affected by the politics of the country...but I seriously want to know wat happened to the winds Evil Smile
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

haha...seriously...or I guess they r too affected by the politics of the country...but I seriously want to know wat happened to the winds Evil Smile

Today Khushi failed to recognise his voice... As ASR even I am shocked ... ROFL  Poor guy must be thinking... I broke an engagement and here she has already forgotten my voice... Mr. Bechara LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

elle22DCgirlsun2011-CoolChick-honeypriya

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

ur soo funny LadyLala...LOLLOL...btw i love ur name LOL sounds so familiar to LadyGaga LOL

okie...enuf of my LOL'ing !

i was also slightly shocked to see dat she cudnt recognize his voice...mayb she was way to buzy jabbering...ROFLROFL...so we atleast got da epic hiccup back...tom's dance sequence shud be exciting...some secret eye-locks happening i guess !!LOL...hopefully we'll have sum rabba ve moments frm next week...DAMMMIT CV's...u cant deprive us of dat !AngryLOL...itz been AGES maaan...v have been way to patient...buh now (ASR style)*ENNOUGH* *STOP FUSSING* CV's 

LOL

jaswargikoinahi Goldie
jaswargikoinahi
jaswargikoinahi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Lol. I don't know but this whole week has been such a dry week. I still have some umeed left for tomorrow but it seems like we all are going thru arhi rabba veh or wind blowing scenes withdrawals.
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

ur soo funny LadyLala...LOLLOL...btw i love ur name LOL sounds so familiar to LadyGaga LOL

okie...enuf of my LOL'ing !

i was also slightly shocked to see dat she cudnt recognize his voice...mayb she was way to buzy jabbering...ROFLROFL...so we atleast got da epic hiccup back...tom's dance sequence shud be exciting...some secret eye-locks happening i guess !!LOL...hopefully we'll have sum rabba ve moments frm next week...DAMMMIT CV's...u cant deprive us of dat !AngryLOL...itz been AGES maaan...v have been way to patient...buh now (ASR style)*ENNOUGH* *STOP FUSSING* CV's 

LOL

Thanks Embarrassed I swear I cannot understand why this week's  episodes are so sappy... I guess CVs will go on full throttle next week ... I doubt LA will leave the RM tomorrow... She can't walk out with bag and baggage in full view of the visitors ROFL that would be awkward...

I want CVs to infuse life/Love back into the serial LOL It's so dull ..

Edited by LadyLaLa - 15 December 2011 at 1:28pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top