MG:Shetan Ka Ghar-Thread 6 - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
  hi simi, happy new year n good to see u back. hw was  ur vacation?  lovely update.  hope dev doesnt harm geet. Edited by ammu5 - 12 years ago
Finally you are back...Hope you enjoyed your vacation..😊
Awesome update!!!
Maan has become too possessive about the baby...The sad part is that he doesn't even trust Geet with the baby...This time he wants his Pari at any cost...
Now what is Dev planning to do??His intentions look scary...
Maan should just kick them out instead of making Geet dance up and down..
good update..but i somehow feel maan is being very adamant, possessive & this surely is not good for geet or the baby...maan is putting unnecessary restrictions on geet & i'am not liking it one bit...now that geet is pregnant, maan should be sweeter to her but here maan is treating her in a total different manner, kinda making geet caged...well this is not fair on maan's part...i just hope maan realizes  what he is doing is wrong, before it is too late...& i don't know why but i'am scared that the baby may not live long & maan will blame geet & torture her more for it...by the time maan realizes it was his fault may be it will be too late to mend fences between him & geet..yes i understand that maan has had a bitter past, but that does not mean he makes geet's today & tomorrow bitter...i hope maan soon realizes that he has been & is still continuing to treat geet unfairly to a great extent, when she is not at fault at all...anyway good going...the fanfic is going very well...keep it up...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘please do continue soon...welcome back..& Happy New year..😊
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mrs.msk

]
sana meri bacci
yeh kya apna khiyal nahi rakh sakti? khabi bimaar pad jaati ho aur khabi apna accident karwa deti ho
Am not there to take care of you lol
btw pc chor how did you come online today?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†abhi pc churaya hai mom se chup ker😳raat ko PHONE ZINDABAD πŸ˜†blanket main chup ker update read kiya aur comment bhiπŸ˜†
yar 29 dec ko accident hua tha jab chot ka pata nahi laga everything was fine but after 2 days right side of my face swelled aur bohat pain tha dr ne bola right nosetrill main blood clot ho gaya hai ufff abb ja ker khuch theek hoon but weakness bohat hai
missed u a lotπŸ€—πŸ€—
Welcome back...nice update...maan is so possessive about geet and very cautiou about her...protecting from pammi...but now this dev ...what he will do?...I am scared...
awesome partπŸ‘
loved to see possesive papa maan😊
loved d dialouge said by geet-
Shetan kahi ke bt thodasa wrong hai
yeh toh geet ka shetan hai na kahi aur ka nahi na πŸ˜†
dev bach gaya😑
wat plan is going in dev's mindπŸ₯±
ioh bhi plan banana hai wo bana dev par geet ka shetan tuze zodega nahi aasani se 😈

Edited by SONU_29 - 12 years ago
Hope all of dev and pammi's plans fail...
hi! welcome backπŸ˜›...i missed ur ff's so much specially "shaitan ka ghar😭"...thanks a lot for updating it😊...what an update it wasπŸ‘...my shaitan is getting even more possessive now that he knows geet is pregnant and i am loving it... i really hope that geet and the baby remain safe or maan will surely kill dev😑...please keep them safe or my shaitan will get even more pain otherwise😭...and do something soon of this dev,pammi and his dad...i just hate them😑😑...continue soon...waiting anxiously for shaitan's next update also ur other updates...πŸ˜›

Edited by ns.1 - 12 years ago

love his overpossessiveness over baby, its his fear which is making him do all strange things

but he has to be really careful since pammi and dev are around