•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

What is this Dadaji's problem? 😑I mean seriously! the man is all sorts of wacko!! Shuru shuru mein i thought that while he's strict he had a good heart and was understanding 😳...but now πŸ˜•...im not saying he doesnt have a good heart...im sure he loves his family and all that...but come on...lighten up!! his rules and his lectures and his attitudes are all uncalled for...jaab dekho Virat ke peeche pada rehta hai...Viren ki nayi nayi shaadi hui hai and already he's got Viren working and stuff...i mean...has anyone thought about Viren/Jeevika honeymoon?πŸ˜‰ i think not!! ...no wonder Bua is all high-and-mighty types...the apple doesnt fall far from the tree...well...not this one at least...im glad that Chachu isnt tightly wound up...between Dadaji and Bua they really keep the family in check...like no fun/masti is allowed whatsoever!! ...sheesh...Dadaji needs to take a chill pill...God only knows why he's mad at Virat again...why Virat didnt eat...and now...poor Jeevika is going to get yelled at for bringing her devar some lunch...what is tha!?

JAZ
 I agree!  She's just taking care of her new family.  He needs to really lighten up!
Originally posted by -Talli-

I Agree.. Dunno What His Problem Is.. He Seriously Needs To Take A Chill Pill.. Ok, Maybe Two Chill Pills.. That Will Definately Do The Trick..

It just might knock him out!  Lol!
Exactly the man needs to chillaxxx!! But seeing Jeevika's reaction today! i feel like she will take a stand soon enough!! and am actually excited seeing dadajii mad at Virat! cuz as we saw in previous epi.. Virat is not afraid to stand up to the old man!!.. hence it will be awesome to see Virat putting that old man in his place!!.. I feel there is some big mystery(singing) as to why he treats Virat like that!!( Also why Virat didnt become a lawyer like his bro and the entire male relation of that familyπŸ˜†) -

Feel bad that Viren has to jump into his job within 1 day of marriage!!" wats the problem wiz a newly married man admiring his beautiful wife!.. i guess someone needs to make Dadajiii feel the love too..!! Maybe a new female character should be introduced for him!
dadaji is annoying me now...poor virat i dnt knw y he hv 2 hear dos bad comments...
Originally posted by jnawaz

.jaab dekho Virat ke peeche pada rehta hai...Viren ki nayi nayi shaadi hui hai and already he's got Viren working and stuff...i mean...has anyone thought about Viren/Jeevika honeymoon?πŸ˜‰ i think not!! .

100% exactly what i was thinking.  he is always ready to point something out about virat- it's like habitual & in my opinion - if it concerns something related to the past than dadaji isn't being fair by continually viewing virat as if he's doing something wrong or hasn't learned from that incident. it's a biased thought process.  
as for the poor newlyweds .. during the shaadi, dadaji was like we shouldn't involve viren in the case,etc & now he's reacting as if viren is being lazy πŸ˜• he says things in a way that you just get annoyed.  on top of chiding viren, he makes it seem like "oh, don't worry about this now if its really not something which interests you..." ugh
Agreed Jeevika is just talking care of her devar πŸ˜Šthere is nothing wrong in that at all!!!