India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Shukkar Hai!! :D

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thank God!! Lagta hai finally Tej and Toasty have gotten out of the circle of misunderstandings...yes Tej still kind of lectured her LOL but it was in an understanding sort of way...he pointed out the mistake she made in not talking to Ved beforehand and said that she might be having a misunderstanding...and yeah they sort of did fight, but it was controlled and within it's limits...neither are they mad at each other or arguing without reason.  I don't know if anyone else agrees but I honestly thought it was a very realistic and maturely handled husband and wife conversation.  I couldn't help but say something because I was just glad that the CV's didn't repeat Tej's same reaction from the Malti Bhabhi andolan.

I wish I could watch the rest of the epi today but I can't Ouch 

Edit:

Lol LOL I couldn't resist skimming through the rest of the episode...kaam can wait for a bit LOL

Ved's expression when Toasty tried to take the burned shirt back was priceless...he looked like a sad little kid Embarrassed  And the return of Lalalaaalala ROFL ROFL  Ab Toasty and Malti have Dadaji, Prachin, and Gyaan on their team LOL and the all the masti of Mission Reunite Tej and Toasty is now going into Mission Unite Ved and Nitika ROFL ROFL  And the pre-cap...that girl kind of freaks me out  to be quite honest LOL

Edited by Tejy77 - 15 December 2011 at 10:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims111abc113ghotalaz.PerfectLove.wadi..dollLubzA

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
See... if she had discussed this matter with Dadaji earlier before calling Nitika's parents then at least Nitika's heart wouldn't have broken. As I said earlier that the mission of uniting Tejya by the C family was fun & it would be fun if they once again join hands for the mission of uniting Vedika, but Toasty had to spoil everything... Angry
Glad to see Toasty has realized her mistake & shouldn't have taken such a step. Now finally Toasty & Malti are taking the help of Dadaji, Prachin & Gyan... wished she had done it earlier then Nitika's heart wouldn't have broken :( Prachin & Gyan... smart & intelligent!!! to figure it out that something is going on between Vedika SmileGlad to hear the Lalala signals... was really missing it. 
Toasty should have told this to Dadaji earlier so that he could have knocked some sense into her head before... that forcing her decisions on Ved is not a good idea at all, but will ruin things, even if he gets married to her he won't be happy bcoz he'll think it wasn't his decision but something forced upon him & he's not in the state to understand anything right now... good thought by Dadaji & thanks to him for giving this lecture to Toasty & Malti... they seriously needed this.

First Ved said no problem, Bhabhi didn't do it purposely but after seeing the shirt he was like OMG! how could you do it, you should have been carefulROFL Served him right...Evil Smile how dare he talked to Nitika like thatAngry felt extremely bad for NitikaCry In yesterday's episode, Nitika firmly said that she hasn't forgotten what Ved did & she'll never forget it... I'm glad Nitika just walked away instead of standing there in front of Ved with a sad faceClap She definitely has self respect, hope she had it when she was with Rajan too... better late than neverThumbs Up She should not even stay around Ved until he says sorry to her. Ved needs to realize what he has done to Nitika, he has broken her trust, he has broken her heartBroken Heart

Edited by vik rocks - 15 December 2011 at 11:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

pujli07 Senior Member
pujli07
pujli07

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
agree with you guys... like i said in my other post, toasty should have talked to someone else since she had all the facts, but now i feel like its good what happened. I hope they show that Nitika is very mad and doesnt want to see Ved again and he feels bad about it and goes to her to apologize. it would be nice to see him taking the initiative now. (toasty's work is done... it would be nicer if ved approaches nitika rather toasty pulling them together)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumarighotalaz

abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Tejy: I am totally with you on loving the conversation between Tej and Toasty. It was very realistic and I liked it more than some of their lovey-dovey scenes.

And YES!!!! so cute - lalalala is BACK!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumarighotalaz

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
And yes the conversation between Tejya was a very mature oneThumbs Up

Agree with pujli07, I always wanted Ved to take the first step... Now that Nitika is mad she won't & if this is the reason that will make Ved take the first step ... then I'm fine with it. Even I don't want Toasty to pull them together, Ved should be the one to approach Nitika not Toasty

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index