chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
first of all thanks Niha for the short update..longer version probably i cud not have survived reading that..not stopped laughing till now..
Fist i am boggled at the openness this lunatic or alien family shows while discussing either carrying this special occasion of SR or cancellation of the same, everyone shud know everything and as per RP rulebook everyone should be informed if the ding dong o baby sing a song happened or not btw Rp couple..reason why R/K Dev declared their decision is to bring this fact infront of Bh and turn teh tables (again) on Bh but  thats something weird thing..
Second i am laughing at the prospect of Rukmini in disguise of Bh's Mom..i mean Angie predicted something like that yesterday in Misti thread and i can wonder if Cvs doing soem selective reading from here..if thats so i wud like to see Rukmini to fall for Dev as well like everyone who comes to close vicinity of Dev (excluding PF as they all are opportunist but outsiders- Rads, BH and now K/R all are in love with him) Rukmini coming and living here with R/K but seeing  Devs undying (??)love for his wife wud make her jealous and she too start vying for husband like him   (aaiiyooo please real kanha do not punish me for suggesting this as i am just making fun of Cvs Kanha..pls pls pls..)
And slowly all other devi Devta will descend to earth- PF and we will have a mythological arc - Cb Saware ke rang rachi will be renamed as CB- bagwaano ki leelai or whatever  - i am bad in humor but i am sure Cvs have something unusual and denigrative  to viewers feelings and intelligence

I no longer know what to expect and how to take all this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chipak

first of all thanks Niha for the short update..longer version probably i cud not have survived reading that..not stopped laughing till now..
Fist i am boggled at the openness this lunatic or alien family shows while discussing either carrying this special occasion of SR or cancellation of the same, everyone shud know everything and as per RP rulebook everyone should be informed if the ding dong o baby sing a song happened or not btw Rp couple..reason why R/K Dev declared their decision is to bring this fact infront of Bh and turn teh tables (again) on Bh but  thats something weird thing..
Second i am laughing at the prospect of Rukmini in disguise of Bh's Mom..i mean Angie predicted something like that yesterday in Misti thread and i can wonder if Cvs doing soem selective reading from here..if thats so i wud like to see Rukmini to fall for Dev as well like everyone who comes to close vicinity of Dev (excluding PF as they all are opportunist but outsiders- Rads, BH and now K/R all are in love with him) Rukmini coming and living here with R/K but seeing  Devs undying (??)love for his wife wud make her jealous and she too start vying for husband like him   (aaiiyooo please real kanha do not punish me for suggesting this as i am just making fun of Cvs Kanha..pls pls pls..)
And slowly all other devi Devta will descend to earth- PF and we will have a mythological arc - Cb Saware ke rang rachi will be renamed as CB- bagwaano ki leelai or whatever  - i am bad in humor but i am sure Cvs have something unusual and denigrative  to viewers feelings and intelligence

I no longer know what to expect and how to take all this...

Seema loved reading your thoughts about todays episode , but could  not stop laughing myself ...Real Kanha hs better things to do then to interfere in the soaps ...But whatever it was I loved madam,s expressions one after another with her mothers bullet like dialogues ...And she was correct whatever she  said about her daughter  , as RP family was happily snuggled  together in this arrangement , Dev babu returned  to his dremworld , one for RP and another for ghar ...So Kanha , gave them all jolt including this all powerful Barkha when her ear was pinched before all ...Last was really great , when she asked Kanha to pick the bag and going to stay in my room ...Poor Dev and i think ths time poor Barkha ...I can not help but was comedy showv
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seema,  don't even joke about this.  They take all the ideas we present in extreme frustration and twist it in their convoluted way.  This show no longer has Dev and Radhika as leads.  The leads are now actual Kanha, Barkha, Balram and now Rukmini or fake Urmila or whoever she is.  

Real Radhika and old Dev are long gone and are not coming back anytime soon.  Other interesting characters like BB are now mute and Rohan is given either one line or no lines.  Even though he wants Radhika desperately, he too didn't do anything to stop SR just as Dev once mopped silently while Radhika was going to Rohan's room or when he got engaged to Barkha.  Virat is already out of the house and hence pops in once in a while after few days for comic relief.  Mansa's family is all forgotten and Mansa hasn't visited Radhika even once to talk about vardaan.  Padma has same type of expressions and lines where she is happy when Radhika and Dev are away from each other but frowns when there is talk of them having a life.

Radhika is gone and Dev has lost his brains for good.  So his role is limited to nodding his head either at Barkha/Padma or now at Radhika/Kanha.  Previously Barkha was mahaan for him and now it is Radhika.  He doesn't give any rights to Radhika or even think remotely of giving her any rights.  Yet proclaims loudly in every episode how much he loves her and how he would never hurt her willingly or unwillingly.  Kanha of course has fallen for these words so much that he has forgotten everyone else in that love.  

So it now Fake CB Barkha - Circles ki story

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i ENJOYED TODAYS EPISDOE A LOT, WILL COMMENT LATER
Edited by harianjana - 12 years ago
chipak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Seema loved reading your thoughts about todays episode , but could  not stop laughing myself ...Real Kanha hs better things to do then to interfere in the soaps ...But whatever it was I loved madam,s expressions one after another with her mothers bullet like dialogues ...And she was correct whatever she  said about her daughter  , as RP family was happily snuggled  together in this arrangement , Dev babu returned  to his dremworld , one for RP and another for ghar ...So Kanha , gave them all jolt including this all powerful Barkha when her ear was pinched before all ...Last was really great , when she asked Kanha to pick the bag and going to stay in my room ...Poor Dev and i think ths time poor Barkha ...I can not help but was comedy showv

Thanks Neerja...all i can say is i am lost and do not feel any conection with this show. I do not care abt any other show but only this one i want it to do good but  makers are making it very odd to you know even follow thru...i mostly read updates and rely on various posts coz i do not have strenght to even look at it...i was happy just to come here read wonderful posts and feel the connect but somehow i dont feel the same compassion for show or charcaters. When i was out for few months, i wasnt allowed to come near computer but always was itchy to know whats happening in Cbland or howz everyone njoying it but eversince i got to know the full picture i am left clueless...So far i find this whole track as random events put together with some one on one lines btw Bh and K/R then some scenes thrown Btw for dev..his senseless acts and other PB membrs are also included in most irritating way...whole family acts with no brain and viewers are left high and dry in all this circus happneing..🤪

i am ok with whatever you or others say..you say BH mom coming and R/K-Dev declaring their decision is to jolt PB/Dev out of their comfort zone i am ok..if someone say its for comic relief i am ok..or its kanha illusion or Rukmini i am more than ok..i will go with any scenario at this point..show as much ridiculous stuff i am ready for it...all i am saying CB2 has fulfilled the sole purpose with which it was given back to fans...dissociated many viewers, Rads is still Hero but Dev has lost all the appeal of most loved character with Zombielike role given to him

Somehow this kanha coming as Rads got the fancy of viewers and i say tht was exactly the opportunity this show was missing/wasted from start..this trcak has/had great potential (though i still do not like God coming like this and making things straight...its human created mess shud be handled by them rads and Dev here) but now everything seems to be running in dizzy circles...Cvs are buying time for real god knows which purpose...i am now taking this one episode at a time with no logic or clue from my side... yes better laught it off..you know if you cant argue/fight you agree...CVs will do what they deem is right, we dont have control. thats what i did today😉 came here to read Misti's thread did not find it so posted this one 
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
All good things come to an end...kanhas leela was great at start but now the story needs its leaders,which are radev by the way...
chipak thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Seema,  don't even joke about this.  They take all the ideas we present in extreme frustration and twist it in their convoluted way.  This show no longer has Dev and Radhika as leads.  The leads are now actual Kanha, Barkha, Balram and now Rukmini or fake Urmila or whoever she is.  

Real Radhika and old Dev are long gone and are not coming back anytime soon.  Other interesting characters like BB are now mute and Rohan is given either one line or no lines.  Even though he wants Radhika desperately, he too didn't do anything to stop SR just as Dev once mopped silently while Radhika was going to Rohan's room or when he got engaged to Barkha.  Virat is already out of the house and hence pops in once in a while after few days for comic relief.  Mansa's family is all forgotten and Mansa hasn't visited Radhika even once to talk about vardaan.  Padma has same type of expressions and lines where she is happy when Radhika and Dev are away from each other but frowns when there is talk of them having a life.

Radhika is gone and Dev has lost his brains for good.  So his role is limited to nodding his head either at Barkha/Padma or now at Radhika/Kanha.  Previously Barkha was mahaan for him and now it is Radhika.  He doesn't give any rights to Radhika or even think remotely of giving her any rights.  Yet proclaims loudly in every episode how much he loves her and how he would never hurt her willingly or unwillingly.  Kanha of course has fallen for these words so much that he has forgotten everyone else in that love.  

So it now Fake CB Barkha - Circles ki story👏👏

Angie...joke is the only thing i can think of for CB.CB2 is the slap on fans who demanded Avina Jodi in CB to be reprised for anther innings..this is their answer...lo ye chaiya the na tum logo go lo abb...
i wud love if they take all the ideas presented here  out of "Extreme Frustration"...atleast there wud be of some sense (more sense than whatever they shown till now)..fyi i am all rooting of rukmini falling for Dev
yes Leads are gone...Dev is made most torturous charcater (for me more than Barkha), Rads is missing  noone knows whr she is or how she is (Cvs are incompetent to run parallel trcaks, they focus one one aspect way too  much- rsult disjointed appearances like Mansa family or Rohan undderdeveloped track  or once in a while sparkes from Devs long lost rational mind or real mission of kanha) - not that i want her to return, i do not want her to come to Pb anytime And if she is back she shud be back with memeory loss and maybe with some bF (earlier i thought may be she can team up with rohan but he isnt worthy so now anyone but not purohit).  Agree BB, Mohini and Rohan are most sane members but they are shown here n there with no proper scope so far...if there is any thats not develped (helpless/mute BBis in a way of cutting down one potential aspect in future but their obsession with Bh wont let them beyond her). Do not wonder for mansaram family...they all must be enjoying the television Chenu got from that vardan...who are we to complain or say anything..we wanted CB2 right so we got it ...we shud disagree
All CB2 has  been from start is circle of  - Sacrifice, fake wife, obsessive lover, RP ever idiotic legacy, sacrifice, fake wife, obsessive lover and now this wonder track of R/K. R/K came here to give justice to rads but inbtw lost track- had to prove his might where Knaha was  rendered helpless in front of either Bh or Devs love. Now kanha is no mood to punish Bh or Dev so he better called his Dharmapatni and live happily ever after in PB...when i first read todays update the thing propped up in moi tiny mind was your suggestion of rukmini so i am now hoping that...and she in turn can remind kanha his mission no.1 and to quit playing arond...

Angie you want me to strat on Dev, i am ready to join in (he is the main reason i find CB hard to accept or agree that i decided on)..i guess for the past month i have only one record which i put everytime on Misti's thread and that is Devs self realization and self repentance part...which i know will never be shown...a single word apology from his side and all will be normal...thats the kind of experience we all had in Cb1 from amma, Abahy trcak and now be prepared here too...
His undying uncondistional love is just big words, his actions doesnot reflect that. he jumpstarted on his SR but not bothered to ask rads wht she did in that 1 month she wasmissing or why she did that if he still is hvaing any doubt. all thst given to viewers in the name or Radev monet is Chnaad chnadni talk, mera pyaar mahan talk...wheereas we want some heart to hearttalk, some confession some questions (even if its with R/K)
 But i guess all that i hope and i wish will remain as hopes and wishes only, Cvs have their own agenda - buying time to proceed with the story (after K/R trcak i guess) so only they are giving circles and stretching the track way beyond its capacity but in all this forgetting real reason of starting this track or for that matter leads of the show... and digressing in every otehr possible way
I sometime wonder is it on our head that we made two talented young actors stuck in this sticky situation..they were brought back on demenad but with no story Cb2 lacked the punch and they are on no mans land..wondering what other avenues they possibly cud hav missed due Cb2
Ok now gotta go..i repeat myself way too much but i have this problem of never able to put on screen whats going in my mind..all i can say have faith (in whom i dont know) but take it as one episode a day, i think this way its easier to digest😊🤪😉 

Edited by chipak - 12 years ago
chipak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

All good things come to an end...kanhas leela was great at start but now the story needs its leaders,which are radev by the way...

Myra it can remain great if only Cvs hav will to do that...allthey know this worked so now trying to cash in on this trcak as much as possible to the point it becomes stale...then in hurry everything will be covered..slow and steady wins the race but not when there is too much of digression..

Dev as leads needs to come out first..shud work on getting Rads back. that will be the real closure for me..then they have n different new trcaks to start with if only they wish to think more rationally and close thsi kanha chapter on high note..i simply doubt that
chipak thumbnail
Originally posted by: harianjana

i ENJOYED TODAYS EPISDOE A LOT, WILL COMMENT LATER

umm depends on individuall...fo me it was bizzare how everything is pesented in Cb2land..in some way hilarious but broader picture is not promising

its not whr its going..itsthe matter of how its going