Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

khushi-i admire you: MODNOTE-P3 (Page 4)

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
anyone alse who admire khushi?

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

absolutely agree kamalika dear kushi's character has been always the same from the very beginning always thinking 4 others while hiding her pain! she amazed me from the 1st epi when payal wedding was broken kushi was blamed when she went to their sweet shop and got the gas i thought she is going to suicide but she started making jelabis then i was laughing out loudLOL and then from then on there has been no looking back i knew she was unique it is my 1st time i am seen her in this show and i love her and her character just awesome!Tongue ps i forgot sanaya is an excellent actor her acting flawless b it comedy or series she is fab!Clap

xctly!!! evn I thought she was gonna suicide Ouch & I wondered hw did sanaya evn think dat dis show is different 4m d rest,but at the next moment we saw her making jalebis LOL..my reaction was same as asr's like,"wht da.." LOL LOL..& yes aftr dat dis show has proved again & again dat it is indeed different 4m othrs..lets hope d cvs alwez plan 2 give us pleasant surprises..Smile

Edited by sayani_monaya - 16 December 2011 at 5:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..SK_Love

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
i vsh arnav vll say this
Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
seriously she and her acting is admirable...thanks for making the post Kamalika di...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK_Love

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

Originally posted by sayani_monaya

Khushi I admire you that you  can do comedy with ghamandi man like ASR.I admire you for having Ghajni syndrome and forgetting ASR's manhandling.I admire that you are a Sanka devi who always invites problems.
I admire that the only think you thought was about your sister's smile and decided to keep Arnav's sister in the dark.There are many more reasons why I admire you .
LATEST SPOILERS : ASR will manhandle Khushi and give her aukad dialogues as soon as he gets know about Shyam and Khushi hiding taht from him.
So people who HATES Arnav can start the bashing posts and can also start giving him death sentence..Good news .Yay!!

the only thing dat makes ipkknd soo unique is dat both the leads hv flaws in their characters,tht makes them soo realisticClap..besides 4 a woman like anjali,who became hysterical just bcoz of her mangalsutra,dnt knw wht reaction will cum 4m her side when she comes to knw abt her dearest hubby..and yeah no need 2 b sarcastic,dearEmbarrassed..when i joined IF,asr was already a much transformed character soo can't comment abt ppl bashing him b4..but tell me 1 thing,don't u like khushi at all??? LOL
No I like Khushi sometimes Big smile.But not today LOL.
I respect your opinion though.But you see some flaws are UNBELIEVABLE
sometimes??? Ouch..i love both asr-khushi equally but more whn they r 2gthr of courseTongue..& yes if thr's any character i really wanna bash its anjali..i really don't understand her character..we saw her ovr d top obsession 4 her husband..but we shd not forget anjali's shrewd nature whn she offered khushi d job of reforming lavanaya..anjali said 2 khushi eithr u accpt dis job or u hv 2 pay 1lakh rs 2 d raizada company acc 2 contract..whts worse was anjali already knew khushi wd definitely do d job coz thr's no way she cd arrange dat amt..Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK_Love

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

^^^^
I dislike Anjali too.What a vacuum headed lady ?? Her smile and tears both are irritating.AngryDeadLOL.

anjali is vacuum headed only wen it cums 2 her hubby dearest.. Dead
othrwise hw cd u xpct sum1 like her 2 make such a shrewd business offer wen she wanted kkg to take up d job of reforming la???Dead 
SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Khushi is a girl who is often ignored by her immediate family. The mental agony she had to undergo was conveniently ignored  by her 'mother'. So she does what is best... Smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you are alone. So fed up is she of being alone every time, that she camouflages her sadness by her smile. Every expression that Sanaya emotes during the scenes are so flawless, absolutely the ones that touch your heart. Love Khushi, who inspite of her flaws can never ever think bad of anyone...even someone as slimy as Shyam. To some, she may be a fool, but to me, she is real.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 16 December 2011 at 4:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807-Antu-_-Aslan-ChitraFsarunlicious..

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
great kammu dii!! veryy nyc

Go to top