Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

khushi-i admire you: MODNOTE-P3 (Page 2)

jnsv Senior Member
jnsv
jnsv

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
of course dear. even i dnt understand y people 1ly pointed to bash kushi even she did such a small mistakes.compare to kushi asr did so many wrong things . i like ippknd bcoz of the flaws in the lead characters.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sayani2807-Antu-_-Aslan-pakpearl

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Richie-Rich

Thank You for the post!!
I had just come across posts saying that cvs are ruining Khushi's character!
But, I do not agree. Sacrificing and Bouncing back after every fall...thats what Khushi has been. From the very start!!
xctly..totally agree wid the underlined part..dats wht makes her a realistic character...
I'm really tired wid evry1 bashing khushi these days..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011pakpearl

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by satia

of course dear. even i dnt understand y people 1ly pointed to bash kushi even she did such a small mistakes.compare to kushi asr did so many wrong things . i like ippknd bcoz of the flaws in the lead characters.
xctly!!!bcoz of these flaws,both the characters of asr & kkg r realistic,because of dis flaws ipkknd is unique,coz in othr serials d leads can do no wrong,d leads r equivalent to GOD..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sun2011pakpearl

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
thx for this post... i dont know y people r mad. i mean she saw how unstable anjali is abt her husband. she said that... " i cant live without him to her" today. she flipped out bec her chain broke ... imagine if she find out abt all this she will kill her self like her mom.  i think doing the right thing is important but we have to keep in ming the causalities... shyam will be punished but this way anjali will go bonkers and then shyam will get the money and freedom to do w.e he wants. khushi will be helping him. atleast out of fear that  khushi will spill the beans he will  keep himself  in check. 

Edited by geetmaanluv - 15 December 2011 at 12:12pm

sun2011pakpearl

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

Khushi I admire you that you  can do comedy with ghamandi man like ASR.I admire you for having Ghajni syndrome and forgetting ASR's manhandling.I admire that you are a Sanka devi who always invites problems.
I admire that the only think you thought was about your sister's smile and decided to keep Arnav's sister in the dark.There are many more reasons why I admire you .
LATEST SPOILERS : ASR will manhandle Khushi and give her aukad dialogues as soon as he gets know about Shyam and Khushi hiding taht from him.
So people who HATES Arnav can start the bashing posts and can also start giving him death sentence..Good news .Yay!!

the only thing dat makes ipkknd soo unique is dat both the leads hv flaws in their characters,tht makes them soo realisticClap..besides 4 a woman like anjali,who became hysterical just bcoz of her mangalsutra,dnt knw wht reaction will cum 4m her side when she comes to knw abt her dearest hubby..and yeah no need 2 b sarcastic,dearEmbarrassed..when i joined IF,asr was already a much transformed character soo can't comment abt ppl bashing him b4..but tell me 1 thing,don't u like khushi at all??? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123-Antu-_-Aslan-pakpearlprincessunara

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
absolutely agree kamalika dear kushi's character has been always the same from the very beginning always thinking 4 others while hiding her pain! she amazed me from the 1st epi when payal wedding was broken kushi was blamed when she went to their sweet shop and got the gas i thought she is going to suicide but she started making jelabis then i was laughing out loudLOL and then from then on there has been no looking back i knew she was unique it is my 1st time i am seen her in this show and i love her and her character just awesome!Tongue ps i forgot sanaya is an excellent actor her acting flawless b it comedy or series she is fab!Clap

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 15 December 2011 at 12:59pm

sun2011pakpearl

Go to top