Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great kammu dii!! veryy nyc
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I like Khushi and ASR both. After seeing Anjali's reaction to the mangalsutra breaking, Khushi did the right thing by not telling her about Shyam. Anjali would have never believed her. 

Khushi is young and has not seen the real world, with Shyam she just got the glimpse of what the real world is like.

Even I admire the trait of forgiving and forgetting in Khushi, I often wish I could do just that. 

Her family is of no help, the one person in her family who makes sense is not well, her bauji would have advised her and showed her the right direction.
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you kamalika.. I love and admire khushi she s very selfless and she forgives so soon..she s so young yet so strong..
Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved ur post i just love and admire khushi she is the best
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shreya30456

Loved ur post i just love and admire khushi she is the best

she is the cutest girl
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

khushi, you r always my role model,my strength...u always bring smile in other's life...u want to save anjali's marriage life...i love you,i respect you,i admire you khushi kumari gupta. u r the best female character in telly world...

hats off sanaya for your excellent acting...

i am sorry but i just dont agree. Anjali deserves 2 know the truth bt her creep hubby. Kushi did a v bad thing. she did this earlier with ASR & now with anjali. she just cant meddle with others personal life. the best that she c'd ve done is speak 2 ASR or at least nani & let them take a decision. I dint like her actions at all & in the future this mistake ll definitely come 2 haunt her.
..Apz.. thumbnail
khushi is a really wonderful girl...i have loved her from day 1 of ipkknd...she has the wonderful quality of bringing smile on everybodys face...she has the quality to forgive others..she could give back counters to the rude ASR...a girl who always stands on her values😳...shes innocent..but at times shes too naive!!!

i do not support her decision of not telling anjali the truth..she should be informed of her hubby..the longer the truth is hidden the greater the impact!!!if she cant say it directly she should reveal into nani or ask her family to say it to anjali..I DEFINITELY CANT PUT THIS ACT OF HERS INTO THE NOBLE ACT OF SACRIFICE...its like pulling anjalis,payals n her own legs!!!n i cant even believe she actually believes that shyam can be changed😲..SOMETIMES TOO MUCH OF INNOCENCE IS POISON
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sanya rocks as khushi! she is doing a great job!:)
SK_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnam

khushi is a really wonderful girl...i have loved her from day 1 of ipkknd...she has the wonderful quality of bringing smile on everybodys face...she has the quality to forgive others..she could give back counters to the rude ASR...a girl who always stands on her values😳...shes innocent..but at times shes too naive!!!

i do not support her decision of not telling anjali the truth..she should be informed of her hubby..the longer the truth is hidden the greater the impact!!!if she cant say it directly she should reveal into nani or ask her family to say it to anjali..I DEFINITELY CANT PUT THIS ACT OF HERS INTO THE NOBLE ACT OF SACRIFICE...its like pulling anjalis,payals n her own legs!!!n i cant even believe she actually believes that shyam can be changed😲..SOMETIMES TOO MUCH OF INNOCENCE IS POISON

she has hope that shyam will change. still she dont know what shaym has done with her father. her decesion is right, if i were in khushi's place then i would also try to save anjali's marriage life
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I did leave a note previously, but some members are still disobeying the warning note and continuing with inappropriate behaviour and making bashful/attacking remarks.

I need to review this thread,
Closed.