khushi-i admire you: MODNOTE-P3 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
^^ Let's Not Make This Like The Previous Thread :) 😳 I Don't Want This To Be Closed . 😆
You Actually Admit That You Bash Her ;) 😳 Anyways, Let's Forget It 😆
Let's Forget It :) 😳
anyone alse who admire khushi?
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

absolutely agree kamalika dear kushi's character has been always the same from the very beginning always thinking 4 others while hiding her pain! she amazed me from the 1st epi when payal wedding was broken kushi was blamed when she went to their sweet shop and got the gas i thought she is going to suicide but she started making jelabis then i was laughing out loud😆 and then from then on there has been no looking back i knew she was unique it is my 1st time i am seen her in this show and i love her and her character just awesome!😛 ps i forgot sanaya is an excellent actor her acting flawless b it comedy or series she is fab!👏

xctly!!! evn I thought she was gonna suicide  & I wondered hw did sanaya evn think dat dis show is different 4m d rest,but at the next moment we saw her making jalebis 😆..my reaction was same as asr's like,"wht da.." 😆 😆..& yes aftr dat dis show has proved again & again dat it is indeed different 4m othrs..lets hope d cvs alwez plan 2 give us pleasant surprises..😊 Edited by sayani_monaya - 12 years ago
i vsh arnav vll say this
seriously she and her acting is admirable...thanks for making the post Kamalika di...
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

No I like Khushi sometimes 😃.But not today 😆.
I respect your opinion though.But you see some flaws are UNBELIEVABLE
sometimes??? ..i love both asr-khushi equally but more whn they r 2gthr of course😛..& yes if thr's any character i really wanna bash its anjali..i really don't understand her character..we saw her ovr d top obsession 4 her husband..but we shd not forget anjali's shrewd nature whn she offered khushi d job of reforming lavanaya..anjali said 2 khushi eithr u accpt dis job or u hv 2 pay 1lakh rs 2 d raizada company acc 2 contract..whts worse was anjali already knew khushi wd definitely do d job coz thr's no way she cd arrange dat amt..🤢
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

^^^^
I dislike Anjali too.What a vacuum headed lady ?? Her smile and tears both are irritating.😡🤢😆.

anjali is vacuum headed only wen it cums 2 her hubby dearest.. 🤢
othrwise hw cd u xpct sum1 like her 2 make such a shrewd business offer wen she wanted kkg to take up d job of reforming la???🤢 
Khushi is a girl who is often ignored by her immediate family. The mental agony she had to undergo was conveniently ignored  by her 'mother'. So she does what is best... Smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you are alone. So fed up is she of being alone every time, that she camouflages her sadness by her smile. Every expression that Sanaya emotes during the scenes are so flawless, absolutely the ones that touch your heart. Love Khushi, who inspite of her flaws can never ever think bad of anyone...even someone as slimy as Shyam. To some, she may be a fool, but to me, she is real. Edited by SwaNia_2 - 12 years ago