Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet ff-U,Me,aur..?# 2..pt72.pg.108-Mar2 (Page 29)

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
lovely part
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda22

Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
sabi ke comment like kiya mera chod diya whyyy

vrinda22

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muraadlovesdd

sabi ke comment like kiya mera chod diya whyyy

i did yaar..i dont know..how it did not enter..sry ab like kardiya...u r my regular comentator..how will i miss u..shayad i slept  after writing  bed time story

Little_Mermaid.

change12 IF-Dazzler
change12
change12

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
pls add me to pm list

vrinda22

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Lovely FF, Read it in one go.
Please add me to ur pm list and update soon

vrinda22

TanuDDian IF-Rockerz
TanuDDian
TanuDDian

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

vrinda22

Sailor_N Senior Member
Sailor_N
Sailor_N

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Awesum dear...
Vicky's dream...It's really gonna true??????????
Loved it

vrinda22

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

U, ME,AUR...?

PART 60 

Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'SmileI love you all.

Its nearly more than mid night when maan heared some murmer..he switched on the lights..he saw geet murmering mama,papa,aag..etc..she was twisting her legs n body as she was in pain.maan massaged her foot n hands..so,she may relax..(msk..massaging geet..ha..ha..ha) it did not work. he took her in his embrace. n patted her back.she hugged him tight in her sleep..she slept peacefully..it was her subconscious mind which accepted him..when she felt the warmth n care from him .She felt secured in his arms...

It was morning..

His usual time to getup..he saw himself cuddled with geet.. geet was mostly on top of him..her every softness pressed over him..his hands encircled  over her waist. Her face glowed like a moon..it was pleasant to wake up holding the beautiful princess like this. He kissed her forehead,eyes ,nose,cheeks n looked at her lips. his hot breathe must have tickled her sensations. she wriggled in her sleep.

He jerked.what I'm doing,that too when she is unwell. I was sleeping in the far most corner Of bed.then how can I sleep like this.I'm sleeping on her side.Then he remembered the last night.He tried to get away from her.but,his moves started to awake her.she clinged more near him.she held his vest tightly,not to leave him.He smiled at her behavior.

A child..100% childish..she is hugging me like I'm her doll..he chuckled..

Ya..may be she is thinking I'm her sweety pink doll..I must present her a doll like her sweety,so,she will sleep hugging it..The time was running. he has never woke up like this. he was waiting for her to wakeup.

Kala called him in phone.

Gud morning Chotu ,I'm here .are u still sleeping..i'm waiting with ur coffee n milk for gudia .

..gud morning akka..geet is still sleeping..i'm waiting for her to wake up.u be there..i'll get my coffee  n her milk.later..

Ok..

He saw the time.7'o'clock.

MaanST:I never waste my  time..here I'm waiting for my wifey for more than 2hrs to wake up..

Maan: princess..

Geet: hmmm

Maan: gud morning jaan..

Geet: hmm..gud morning.

She slept again.

Maan: utto jaan.Its 7 am.

Geet: I'm feeling sleepy..she murmured.

Maan: so,u will not wakeup…then don't cry saying I did not wake u.

He remembered the next day of their marriage.when he got ready before she woke up..

Geet: why will I cry.

Maan: u only said..ur mama told u to wake up before ur husband..u cried that day..its ok u sleep..i'll get ready.

He knows the exact word to wake her up..she is a best follower of elders words.

Geet: nooo..

She woke up with a jerk..

Geet:u sleep.i'll wake up.

Maan:geet,u r telling me to sleep again n that too when its already 7 am..

Geet:haan..whats in that?

Maan: no ways..How will i make u understand..koi uttaneke baath fir sotha hai kya..

Geet: haan..i sleep in my house na..i'll say mama 5 min..5min..n I'll sleep for hrs…

Remembering her mama she started to cry..

Geet: mama nehi aayegi na..

Maan: don't cry geet..mama nehi aayegi.tho kya she will be around u always….I'm here with u..ur parents asked me to take care of u..,they will feel bad if u cry like this..

He whipped her tears..

Maan:come first brush n fresh up..u told me u will be with me in dining..yaadh hai..

Geet:hmm..

She struggled to walk.she felt dizzy.Maan helped her to get into wash room.. he supported her, by leaning her on him while she brushed.He too brushed..he prepared her bath tub n waited for her till she came out.

she came out like a fresh flower with a hidden volcano inside it. she came out wearing a simple salwar.she turned to him showing her back.

Maan:what?

Geet:I cant hook..its at backna..my mama always did my hook of kurti..

Maans hands touched her back while doing her hook..he felt himself shivering to touch her bare skin.he tied her dori too..

Maan.st:maan ..hold on..this is not the time to lose ur sense.its the time checking ur patience.she is not well n she is child at heart..u have a long way to go like this...u controlled while changing her in hospital..now its just  to hook..have ur grip like always man...he shoved his thoughts.

He made her sit on the dressing table n helped her.she was not able to tie her hair into plats.

Geet:I don't know to make plaits.

She said meekly.

Maan:then why r u trying..i'll tell kalakka to help u.now put ur bindi..lets go down.

she placed her bindi,took the sindoor n placed on her forehead.he can only smile at her when she weared the sign of her marriage at this time too..

Geet:prince

Maan: haan meri princess

Geet: why r u seeing me like this..

Maan: like what

Geet: like ..like..u r seeing me for first time..

Maan was shocked.she actually said he is drooling her in her language.

Maan:wo ..w o..haan..i was seeing u..whether u r applying sindoor correctly..ufff..

He sighed as he answered her.

Maan:lets go.

Geet:hmm.

Maan asked her to open the door ,the way he taught her yesterday.she entered the procedure  correctly.

They both came down to kitchen.he made her sit on the table of 3 attached in kitchen.kala gave them milk n coffee..they both drank.

Kala:chotu..u have not taken a bath ..she asked him in surprise..

Maan:haan..wo..i slept ..

He mumbled..he has missed his work out n bath n too late 2 have his coffee..

Kala st:maan u r changing without ur knowledge..mr.perfect is no more perfect..she chuckled under her breathe..

Maan:akka..u stay with her..i'll finish my works..n come after taking a bath.

Kala:ok

Maan went  n finished his work outs.he fresh n up n came down with his finished files..

10.1.12...8.20pm
Please do hit like buttons if you like.Smile

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)Wink

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOLOuch

The following 167 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvadeeps_againlwgeetmishtimskaaahsapcanehavashiswati2011sivasvbsbjagritimanochaMADHUKAAJALKIMLCandy_jsjaasz_25VaishuuuzainabzeeqshubhmeharMaryamahaji790shiekha052203sanyuktalittlerenu16sweetmelonAISHAJSshafeezafarahimReahRajmandakini_march9290860623snehadingoekrishna.mayukhaPaingel5armadbhakbhartifanmans22-divya-mmishra1joa123vij10thendral_111pallavisarkarpiyushipadamjotDazlingdivyarichu26mamatha.Whitepigeontaneicyaahoney_dollrostalinazaMONIJA78Sailor_NadorableshaitanshruthiruchsParimishtynadia-arshadharmeenchawlamsingh27imli95Piyu75silent_whispersanvi123chiki143siyanakavya.sravyaprachidalmiaapril12its_mesarosupernasahuneha512saam123myramabinNH1971CrystalSayadh_riticutemishti-eiya-LadyArwenCuteTommysrikrithiyadanuaksndreamy4everamalu123-Crayon-amita5gurti30sheetalvasacyum321angel_smilyMaaneet4eveMayamaanjssoodallibrd_soniapreetymaaneetnats0101anisha_maaneetkshubhangiCRAZYCUTEEsnehapriyajeyanthi123geetsmileneasyaaswinmajadeepa111umamaaneet_wallflower_deepali1022crazydreampoongs123gill123kabslocksSONU_29meettujayshu17awesomepooja-Prithi-ambbihamrk-1krati5meena..paponeconsoni4evaritzy09tanvi04ammu5ushankitvcshruthiR..hinal..mysteriousmilliHansaNsweet scorpiocaller123mitzi11*Dakoo_Minzy*prerna1riya27yoga23priyazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6keenu_kkseemamarypreethia--Ratna--Remya_PillaiTyrojasraj123love2_somapunam2712Little_Mermaid.kkiddooKINGKHANFANangeldream14Simran_BMona_90suhaaanatamanna1391Madhuri53abinash079DownhillThabassum..spvdJanakivallavDonnaa

Go to top