Users

Frequent Posters

TanuDDian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sailor_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesum dear...
Vicky's dream...It's really gonna true??????????
Loved it

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

U, ME,AUR...?

PART 60 

Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all.

Its nearly more than mid night when maan heared some murmer..he switched on the lights..he saw geet murmering mama,papa,aag..etc..she was twisting her legs n body as she was in pain.maan massaged her foot n hands..so,she may relax..(msk..massaging geet..ha..ha..ha) it did not work. he took her in his embrace. n patted her back.she hugged him tight in her sleep..she slept peacefully..it was her subconscious mind which accepted him..when she felt the warmth n care from him .She felt secured in his arms...

It was morning..

His usual time to getup..he saw himself cuddled with geet.. geet was mostly on top of him..her every softness pressed over him..his hands encircled  over her waist. Her face glowed like a moon..it was pleasant to wake up holding the beautiful princess like this. He kissed her forehead,eyes ,nose,cheeks n looked at her lips. his hot breathe must have tickled her sensations. she wriggled in her sleep.

He jerked.what I'm doing,that too when she is unwell. I was sleeping in the far most corner Of bed.then how can I sleep like this.I'm sleeping on her side.Then he remembered the last night.He tried to get away from her.but,his moves started to awake her.she clinged more near him.she held his vest tightly,not to leave him.He smiled at her behavior.

A child..100% childish..she is hugging me like I'm her doll..he chuckled..

Ya..may be she is thinking I'm her sweety pink doll..I must present her a doll like her sweety,so,she will sleep hugging it..The time was running. he has never woke up like this. he was waiting for her to wakeup.

Kala called him in phone.

Gud morning Chotu ,I'm here .are u still sleeping..i'm waiting with ur coffee n milk for gudia .

..gud morning akka..geet is still sleeping..i'm waiting for her to wake up.u be there..i'll get my coffee  n her milk.later..

Ok..

He saw the time.7'o'clock.

MaanST:I never waste my  time..here I'm waiting for my wifey for more than 2hrs to wake up..

Maan: princess..

Geet: hmmm

Maan: gud morning jaan..

Geet: hmm..gud morning.

She slept again.

Maan: utto jaan.Its 7 am.

Geet: I'm feeling sleepy..she murmured.

Maan: so,u will not wakeup…then don't cry saying I did not wake u.

He remembered the next day of their marriage.when he got ready before she woke up..

Geet: why will I cry.

Maan: u only said..ur mama told u to wake up before ur husband..u cried that day..its ok u sleep..i'll get ready.

He knows the exact word to wake her up..she is a best follower of elders words.

Geet: nooo..

She woke up with a jerk..

Geet:u sleep.i'll wake up.

Maan:geet,u r telling me to sleep again n that too when its already 7 am..

Geet:haan..whats in that?

Maan: no ways..How will i make u understand..koi uttaneke baath fir sotha hai kya..

Geet: haan..i sleep in my house na..i'll say mama 5 min..5min..n I'll sleep for hrs…

Remembering her mama she started to cry..

Geet: mama nehi aayegi na..

Maan: don't cry geet..mama nehi aayegi.tho kya she will be around u always….I'm here with u..ur parents asked me to take care of u..,they will feel bad if u cry like this..

He whipped her tears..

Maan:come first brush n fresh up..u told me u will be with me in dining..yaadh hai..

Geet:hmm..

She struggled to walk.she felt dizzy.Maan helped her to get into wash room.. he supported her, by leaning her on him while she brushed.He too brushed..he prepared her bath tub n waited for her till she came out.

she came out like a fresh flower with a hidden volcano inside it. she came out wearing a simple salwar.she turned to him showing her back.

Maan:what?

Geet:I cant hook..its at backna..my mama always did my hook of kurti..

Maans hands touched her back while doing her hook..he felt himself shivering to touch her bare skin.he tied her dori too..

Maan.st:maan ..hold on..this is not the time to lose ur sense.its the time checking ur patience.she is not well n she is child at heart..u have a long way to go like this...u controlled while changing her in hospital..now its just  to hook..have ur grip like always man...he shoved his thoughts.

He made her sit on the dressing table n helped her.she was not able to tie her hair into plats.

Geet:I don't know to make plaits.

She said meekly.

Maan:then why r u trying..i'll tell kalakka to help u.now put ur bindi..lets go down.

she placed her bindi,took the sindoor n placed on her forehead.he can only smile at her when she weared the sign of her marriage at this time too..

Geet:prince

Maan: haan meri princess

Geet: why r u seeing me like this..

Maan: like what

Geet: like ..like..u r seeing me for first time..

Maan was shocked.she actually said he is drooling her in her language.

Maan:wo ..w o..haan..i was seeing u..whether u r applying sindoor correctly..ufff..

He sighed as he answered her.

Maan:lets go.

Geet:hmm.

Maan asked her to open the door ,the way he taught her yesterday.she entered the procedure  correctly.

They both came down to kitchen.he made her sit on the table of 3 attached in kitchen.kala gave them milk n coffee..they both drank.

Kala:chotu..u have not taken a bath ..she asked him in surprise..

Maan:haan..wo..i slept ..

He mumbled..he has missed his work out n bath n too late 2 have his coffee..

Kala st:maan u r changing without ur knowledge..mr.perfect is no more perfect..she chuckled under her breathe..

Maan:akka..u stay with her..i'll finish my works..n come after taking a bath.

Kala:ok

Maan went  n finished his work outs.he fresh n up n came down with his finished files..

10.1.12...8.20pm
Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)😉

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
                                           U, ME,AUR...?

PART 61

Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all.

Geet was sitting in the living room..kala was talking to her..but she was staring the wall..

Kala:thank god chotu..u came..for past 1 hr..i'm talking to her..but she is not answering me..

She said worriedly..n maan got scared hearing it.He sat next to geet..

Maan:geet

Geet:..

Maan:geet'he shook her..

Geet :hmmm..

Maan:where r u lost?

Geet :hmm..

She was like a zombie..

Maan hugged her sideways..feeling his warmth,she came out of her trance..

Maan: princess..what r u thinking.

Geet: haan..nothing..yuhi..

Kala :chotu,she is responding or answering u only..ok..i'm going to KM..i'll bring ur breakfast here..

Maan :ok

Kala went n adi came..adi wished both maneet..

Geet was like  a deaf that she did not hear him.she did not even notice him until he came n stood between her n wall that she was staring..

Adi:how r u mam.

Geet looked at him questioningly..

Maan:answer him geet.u know him.

Geet:hmm..but she searched for the words..nor she could say she is fine..or she could say she is happy..it will be only a lie,which she will never say..

Adi was shocked to see the change in her..her eyes were blank'surrounded by black...he remembered maneets marriage n how she used to run around him calling 'adi bhai'.his heart was wrenching in pain.

Maan:leave her adi..she talks less..

Adi:hmm..i can understand her pain..dont worry sir,she will be fine soon..

Maan got back to his bossy tone.

Maan:adi..

Adi: yes sir..

Maan:this file is ready..u can submit the tender..

Adi :ok sir

Maan: dont open the seal of quotation papers n be careful till u submit..take gaurds with u..

Adi :yes sir.

Adi went to office.maan spent time with geet.later dadis joined them also..they had their breakfast..maan had to struggle forcing her taking medicines.few hrs later after lunch..dadi ENTERED their room n whispered something..he nodded in yes.

Maan:geet.,come lets go down.

Geet: why.

Maan:come with me I'll say.

He took her down.dr.was waiting for them.her first councelling.dr.asked all to leave.but,geet held maans wrist tightly.she was scared to be alone.dr.accepted him to be with her.

Dr:if she feels secured with u around,then its ok.that will make her relieve from the fear soon.u can be with her''mrs.khurana..u will listen to me carefully.

Geet:ok..

Dr. started to explain the positives of fire n its uses..n slowly said her the negatives'fire accidents happens at careless..n so on..geet sticked like a glue to maan. he could feel her shiver in his body..he comforted her by caressing her back..she will look at him in fear.he will say through his eyes he is there for her. then dr.lighted a lighter before her for a fraction of second. she started to scream aag..aag..maan held her tightly .so,she may not run like she did in hospital.she digged her nails in him leaving marks in his hands.

Dr: where is it?

She saw the surrounding in fear.

Dr:there is no fire.u r dreaming.

Geet left the breathe she was holding from when she saw the fire. maan made her drink water.

Maan:how do u feel now..

She just hugged him tightly. maan looked at dr. dr.asked him to leave her in her room n come.daadi n kala stayed with geet..b.dadi started to say a story to comfort geet.

Maam:dr.whats the result of todays councelling?

Dr: nice improvement..she just screamed for a min..then she stopped..it shows her progress.u can also try it.whenever u have time.but only for  a second..not more than it..slowly she will face the fire..did she sleep last night?

Maan:yes dr.but in middle she murmered about her parents in sleep.

Dr: it happens..no need to worry..continue the medicines. n sleeping pills will give her the rest ,her body needs..keep her happy n distracted from previous memories. she will recover soon..

Maan:thanks dr.

Dr.:ok I'll see her after two days..bye.

Dr.left..maan went to their room..he saw his b.dadi telling her a new story..he took his lappy n sat opposite to her n started to work.he knows if he is not before her eyes she will get scared like yesterday..

He did few calls to office to know about the whereabouts happening there.Adi said he has submitted the quotation n he is in another site supervising the project work.maan sighed in relief.

Dadi:what happened maan.is everything ok.

Maan: yes dadi. All are going well..Adi has submitted the quotation.just waiting for tomorrow..i'm sure this project will be 100% ours.

Dadi: I know..u will get it.

It was night.7 pm.

Maan:princess..shall we go around for a walk.

Geet:hmm..

Maan:chalo.

Maan n geet took the entry of kps back door.they started to walk .maan was holding geet by her waist n she was leaning on him for support n walking.after few days,she is inhaling the fresh air..the green lawn reminded her village atmosphere.she felt a little comfortable.the servants n the securities were surprised..most of them don't know about their marriage.but geets symbols of marriage n the protective hold of maan said they are married..maan was making a tour of the backyard .he explained every details about the house.,servants quarters n outhouse.

Geets eyes fell on the swing..maan saw her seeing the swing ..he took her n made her sit .he sat beside her. n made the swing move front n back..it is his favorite place too..his mother use to make him sleep in the swing. n whenever he remembers his mother or if he is in problem,he will use to come here. today he is with his wife..geet started to cry..

Man:kya hua princess.?

Geet:Vicky ki yaad aagayi..he always sits with me in swing..we use to f8 with each other for using the swing alone.mama hamesha hamari ladayi khatam karne ki koshish karthi thi.

Maan:shhh..geet..dont cry..

She hugged him n started to pour her heart out..her every moments with Vicky.n parents n .their bond..

maan made her head lay on his laps. geet was looking at him with teary eyes...she cant understand what he is thinking or going through.

Maan:geet..do u know about stars..

Geet:????

Maan:stars are believed to be the souls who left this earth..my family is also there..n  ur family is also there..they will be watching us..ur cry will make them hate me. that I could not take care of their gudia rani...

Geet:no..u r gud. U said me not to cry na..ok..i'll not cry..

she whipped her tears...

geet: they will not hate u..they made me urs..mama always says obey ur hubbys words..i don't want them to hate u..i'll not cry again..for u..i'll not cry..

maan:that's like a gud girl. I hate tears in ur eyes.

It was nearly 8pm..n where they were seated was pitch dark..vicky was watching them from his balcony..he wanted to see how his bhabhi looks..but it was too dark so he could not see her..he returned to his room in disappointment..

Maneet  were returning to kp.

Geet:prince,this is our balcony'whose house is that..

Maan was not able to answer her..

Maan:its khurana mansion..dadi lives there..

Geet:dadi doesn't live with us..hai kya..why..

How will I answer her questions,which she cant understand.

Maan:hmm..like u had a separate room in ur house..dadi lives in a seperate house..

Geet:oh..

She did not ask more..she was convinced with his answer.

maan made geet eat her dinner n as usual shoved the medicine in her mouth n made her  rest on bed..she moved to his lap.he caressed her hair.she drifted to sleep.

Maan saw the time.it was 9.15pm..he got a call from adi..

Adi:sir..pl..s.. c..c  come fa..st to Kc..

His voice was in tension.

HAPPY PONGAL ALL OF YOU
 NO UPDATES TILL NEXT THURSDAY
 PLS BARE ME
10.1.12...8.30pm
Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)😉

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago
honey_doll thumbnail
BOTH ARE AWESOME DIDI👏
Edited by hepzi - 12 years ago
honey_doll thumbnail
I'M LATE...I ALWAYS TRY TO COMMEND FIRST BUT I FAILED...

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update..
luvd the part where the Dr s slowly making her overcum her fear..
Luvd the way maan made her understand the situations..
honey_doll thumbnail
          DIDI
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice parts
loved it...
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2