Posted: 12 years ago
valli pz continue soon
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
                                   U, ME,AUR...?

PART 52

Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all.

sorry friends these two parts are going to  be an emotional hatyachaar.

Maan sat near geet caressing her head.nurse changed geets saline .kala came with  2 flasks.

Kala:Chotu,in 1 there is black coffee for u n in other milk for gudia..if she wakes up feed her.. or call me..

maan:ok akka..kalakka take nurse with u ..let her take rest.
nurse:its ok sir.i'll stay here with gudia..

kala understood maan wants some space only for them.
Kala:its ok..if  he needs u he will call u..i'll show u the guest room..u also need to take rest..just take a nap..

nurse didn't argue more..

nurse:ok sir.i'll be in room..if  gudia wakes up call me..n  call me before the saline ends.

maan:ok.

kala n nurse left the room leaving maneet alone.

Geet was deep asleep.maan  slides down on the bed relaxing himself on the bed post.He took her hand that was not in saline.

Maan:geet,come back.I can't take ur silence.its killing me inside.i have gone through enough in my life.please you also dont test my patience..i have no courage to see u like this..
i want that bubbly geet.,which made me fall in love with her..
i want that non stop chatter box to hear her voice..
i want that geet who fights with me.
i want that geet  annoying me with her questions..
i want u to cry.
ur family is no more..
ur papa is no more to love you..
ur mama is nomore to teach u .
ur bhai is no more to pull ur legs.ur chachu is no more to support u
ur puppy is nomore to play with u..
u must cry remembering them..
.i remember. U cried when i twisted ur hands in farm for accusing u as  aam chor..that day ur tears made my heart wince in pain..i thought that day,i'll never want to see ur tears..
but,today i want to see ur tear..
i want u to cry..
i want u 2 scream..
i want u to pour ur heart out..
i want to take out all the sorrows from you..
i thought of giving you all happiness in the world..
i thought i'll enjoy the happiness of life with you..
but,now i lost everything..
i'm losing hope.

please geet..

he lifted her head n placed it over his heart..
Maan:this heart now beats for u...can u hear it..if u didnot respond geet,this will also stop its beat..

He made her face look at him..

Maan:ur mother told u na...listen to ur husbands words..
now listen..i'm ur husbandna..i'm saying u...i want u to cry..
do u hear me...i want u 2 respond to me..
atleast open ur eyes ...i want u 2 see me..see my face..
how much i'm worried for u...
i promised ur chachu,i'll look after u..if u keep urself shut,then how can i keep my words..
geet,u always keeps promise na...now help me to keep my promise..open ur eyes..talk to me..

He dont know how much hrs he spent on talking with her all the night..inbetween he called the nurse n changed the drips..after 4  bottles of saline,nurse said its enough for that day n lets wait for Dr.  n then can continue with what she says..

Geet was having a dream.(remember part 4)
  Rano:Gudia get up  Its alredy 7am u r still sleeping

'
Geet: mama..pls sone dona.let me sleep for some more time..She  pulled the blanket over her face n she slept again.Vicky.came there ..He pulled her blanket in full force..n took away from her..n ran into his room.

Geet: Mama...Vickyko dekona ..he is disturbing my sleep..

Rano:u both started in the morning itself.gudia.. get fresh up n come here.

Rajendar:Ranu..let her sleep'bachi hai..

Rano: wo ab bachi nahi hai..she is going 2 b 18..yrs..ek do saal mein hum uski shaadi karni hai..agar ye yesehi sasural jakar b soyegi tho wo log kya kahegi.

puppy came n started to lick her feet..

puppy dont lick me..u have started to lick me daily to wake me

she wakes up some where else.

she was wearing a  sari..she lays in rano's lap..mama..

Rano:gudia,ab tumhari shadhi hogayi hain.sasural mein yese soyegi kya.get up.i am saying u again .u have to obey ur husband..he loves u a lot..he cares for u .talk to him beta...dont make him worry..see him how he is worried at u...

the dream ends

22.12..2011..11.45pm..

Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)😉

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

vrinda22 thumbnail

thanks for t he following  members liked the previous part n commenting me..it motivates me a lot..
special thanks to muraadlovesdd n jssood

5armad,  dpurva,  inlwgeet,  mandy15,  latsat,  mishtimsk,  sheetalvasa,  nehavashi,  kumctg48,  dona86,  sivasvbsb,  cukish,  kabslocks,  jyotikushwaha,  shafee,  ssunita1,  jagritimanocha,  MONIJA78,  swabi,  cryskent,  shruti_rai,  AISHAJS,  MADHUKAAJALKIML,  its_me,  leo555,  mandakini_march,  neha512,  SweetestPari,  nats024,  princesssarah,  tanei,  piyushi,  maanmania,  lathaau,  amalu123,  thendral_111,  Alamelu,  -divya-,  amita5,  creddy,  Angelic_mishty,  love2_soma,  seductivepurple,  uteem,  awesomepooja,  prathyusmiling,  nazsij,  jssood,  fatemahamid,  khushi1022,  Neeju,  NH1971,  Shilalipi,  gill123,  crazydream,  simm28,  muraadlovesdd,  loving_girl,  punam2712,  seshatree,  krati5,  paponecon,  Arsheela,  tushti-kiran,  ammu5,  sakshi04,  angel_smily,  tamanna1391,  anshimanshi,  aksn,  maanspadhu,  acjanfeb1,  -Prithi-,  World-of-Dreams,  priya.shilpa,  shalini_s,  PerfectYaRav,  prerna1,  Iqbal Neha1,  ritzy09,  Remya_Pillai,  soni4eva,  abisamratgunjan,  meena..,  payalpari,  seemamary,  abinash079,  zaara2212,  Shravya.M,  miss_giggles,  spvd,  janu_2006,  *Dakoo_Minzy*,  mrk-1,  ambbiha,  wajiha-1,  -Nilam-,  shah10,  anshra,  PrithviSanyo1,

Thanks for sending angels

vrinda22 thumbnail
 special people deserves special thanks..thanks for ur wonderful support for taking ur precious time n cmnting  on my ff

muraadlovesdd                                               awesomepooja
  payalpari                                                            wajiha-1
  payalpari                                                            shah10
  bulbul164                                                           janu_2006

meena.                                                              PrithviSanyo1
  amita5                                                                anshra

tamanna1391                                                  ambbiha

Remya_Pillai                                                    Iqbal Neha1
sakshi04                                                             shalini_s
abinash079                                                        soni4eva
spvd                                                                     simm28

abisamratgunjan                                              angel_smily
tintinu                                                                   punam2712
jssood                                                                seemamary
ammu5                                                               loving_girl

prerna1                                                               zaara2212

-Nilam-                                                                miss_giggles

tushti-kiran                                                        World-of-Dreams

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
                                       U, ME,AUR...?

PART 53

Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all.

Geet opens her eyes.all looked blur.she saw maan holding her hands.his face looked pale.

Maan looked at geet..she was staring at him.Her eyes were blank.
she parted her lips..

Geet:aap ..

she tried to say something.the words went dry inside her throat.
he hugged her tight..

Maan:geet...i was so worried for u..u talked to me..thats enough.
he kissed her fore head.

Maan:i'am with u..jab tak mein hoon tumhe kuch hone nehi dhunga.he kissed all over her face again n again expressing how happy he was..

Kala who came their with his morning coffee..n to clean the room was first shocked  n surprised to see maan kissing her madly.she kept the tray on the table.

Kala: Chotu..

Maan:akka,geet talked to me akka..

geet turned towards kala..

Geet:didi..

kala hugged her...tears started to flow

Kala:bagwaan ka lakh lakh shukar hain..tum tho hum sab ko darathiya..dekh chotu ko..teen din se tumhare pass beta hai..na hi kuch khaya ..na hi kuch der keliye soya hai..

Maan:akka.tell dadi also she will be happy..where is the nurse?let her check geet once..

Kala:haan..mein dadiko jaake bathathi hoon..nurse is freshing up.i'll say her..aur haan..i'll make milk n  come for her...then...

Maan:Kalakka take a breathe..

Kala:kushi se pagal hogaya hoon..tum bhi tho...she cuts the words not to make him feel emberrass.

Maan:Aap jayiye.aur nurse ko bejiye..

Kala:haan..chotu..ek baath kahoon..

Maan:haan boliyena..

Kala:she is in same position for last 3 days.She has not seen the outer world .
Maan:What are you trying to say..i cant understand.

kala:she is inside the 4 walls..she needs fresh air...you know she lived in village..n the nature will be her best cure.open the balcony doors..let her breathe the outer air.u never open that door.for her open it.she needs a change.

Maan thought for some time.

Maan:hmm..ok..i think u r right..for geet,i'll open that too..

Geets eyes was scanning the room..like whose house is it.

Maan went to the balcony door n opened it..sometimes,he opens it.but never stepped outside.the  morning cool breeze entered the room with sweet aroma..

Maan:kalakka,first clean this space.

Kala wondered .but,silently cleaned the balcony n the sofas placed their.

Kala:hogaya chotu..

Maan scooped geet from the bed and walked to the balcony.he placed her on the sofa facing the back yard.he sat with her brushing her hair.

Kala st:geet sirf thumhi ho namumkin ko mumkin bana sakthi ho.

The man who never stepped outside the balcony is sitting there with u .

kala:Chotu..mein dadima aur nurse ko bulathi hoon.

Maan;ji..

After kala went maan looked at the place.he tried to make a conversation.

Maan:Geet tumhe kuch chahiye..

Geet:..nodded her head in no..

Maan:brush karogi..

Geet:..hmmm...

Maan:fir fresh bhi hojana

Geet:hmmm..

Maan:geet,yaadh hai tumhe..mein yese hi tumse hmm hmmm kehthatha..do u remember what u said.open ur mouth n say yes..u ordered me..

he smiled weekly remembering it...

Maan:ek minute..i'll on the  heater n come..

Geet..hmmm

maan went inside.Geet looked outside.

i must explain the back yard now.

geets right side was the entrance of their room.
there was another balcony to the opposite side of where geet is sitting..it was nearly 15- 20 ft distance from their balcony..obviously that belongs to khurana mansion.
there was a huge swimming pool  at the center of both the buildings.with a huge lawn with a swing at khurana palace n a 60ft road on the other side.which lead to the servants quarters..it look like a small colony of nearly  35 blocks with 100s houses with 3 floors each..the servants n the securities stayed there..uske baad hai out house..from km or kp no one can c the out house and so from out house too..the servants quarters will hide it...crossing  the out house u can see the exit of khurana mansion n khurana palace.. none of the outer world knows that exit  can enter km or kp.all knew it as only servants quarters.the media also dont know about it.The  compound wall of km along with kp looked like a barrier which disconnects them from whole world..km with  kp looked  like a small village.as far u see the land it belonged to khurana's.

Maan got a call.attending it he saw geet.her eyes was fixed in something.he continued the phone stealing glances of geet inbetween if she is ok there.the next time when she saw her ,he was shocked to see a tear forming in her eyes.

MaanSt:she is crying.without any effort...noone is near her..then how it is possible..full night i was making her to open up...but ,she didnt cry..now,what happened.?

he neared her n he looked at the direction where she was looking without blinking.A boy  same of her age was playing with a dog there.(those who asked me why i made vicky n puppy also to die.now u would have got the answers)

Maan came n sat on the chair besides  her.he touched her shoulder.

Maan:geeet..

the next second,she throwed herself on him,and started to cry.

though his heart pained to see her tears,he wanted her to pour heart out by crying..he gently carressed her head..

Maan:Geet...cry...till u feel better u cry..ur family will be never back..but,i'm there for u..

Geet:v iii...c ky...pu.ppy..

he now got what made her cry..

the boy reminded her of vicky n the dog her puppy..

Geet:mama..papa..chachu..

she started to cry loudly...her tears were non stop pouring from her eyes..she was looking at the next balcony n cried from her lungs..
the boy looked at maneet direction.he saw the teary eyes of geet over maans shoulder and maan caressing her keeping her in his hug..

The boys  was first surprised,then shocked,then smiled...then feared that he must not see him..

the dog stood in its two legs over the railing n saw them both with its tongue out.

Boy:dexture.come lets go in...

the dog followed him .

geet cried n cried remembering her family.the burst of gas,the house falling into ashes..Maans shirt was fully soaked with  her tears.at last she fainted in maans arms.

Precap.:geet admitted in hospital.

22.12..2011..12.25pm..

Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)😉

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Aesome yaar
i must say your all ff r amazing
jitna padte hai aur padne ka dil karta hai