Dekha Ek Khwaab

lol Manyata's dialogues...the fun begins!!

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
she was saying...ye kya maharani maharani bol raha hai...pehle bola ki Rajkumari hai...phir bolta hai ki Maharani hai...ab kya mujhe Rajmaata baneyega??...somthing like that...cracking it was😆😆😆😆...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I haven't watched the episode; so I'm going to assume she didn't get the allusion to the fact that she is his bride to be? Meaning HIS Mahrani?

Manyata's innocence and ignorence is both amusing and exhausting 😆
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's always had some great dialogues.  Especially when she was fighting with Udhay and Jainandini and everyone in the Raj Mahal.  I am looking forward to more zingers as she enters the Palace and Udhay's heart and he hers!  
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
everyone is so much into aaksh manya they forgot to listen to dialogues...they r quiting yaar...todays epi 100% proved its manveer...aakash and manya puppy love ended in one day...now comes the real mazaa😆
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reeha...k

I haven't watched the episode; so I'm going to assume she didn't get the allusion to the fact that she is his bride to be? Meaning HIS Mahrani?

Manyata's innocence and ignorence is both amusing and exhausting 😆

reading ur post i realized that Moniya really didn't understand the gravity of the situation...I think in chaos it didn't click her that Uday meant his Maharani...not in general Maharani of the estate.

Sangeeta
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Guys She actually said "main tumhari hone waali maharaani kab se ho gayi?" she heard him well, but yes maybe it hasnt registered very well with her yet. God! I just want to deviate my mind off Akash and monya. have had enough of them!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Akash couldn't even fight for his love... such a loser man!!... and covered it up by saying its sacrifice!! lolll

Akash doesn't have any guts at all!!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shann20

everyone is so much into aaksh manya they forgot to listen to dialogues...they r quiting yaar...todays epi 100% proved its manveer...aakash and manya puppy love ended in one day...now comes the real mazaa😆

I agree with you hundred percent! The dialouges  she had today were awesome, the fact she didn't get that she is his to be wife is hilarous!🤣. There is so much spice and suspense left I am sticking around  to see that happening!😃
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AHAHAHA i knnwww dey were hillariouuusss
she was cursing him abusing him n he in his hawt angry luk jst took her wit him didnt say a word ahaha cuttee UV ka stylle haaii
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adventure_gurl

I agree with you hundred percent! The dialouges  she had today were awesome, the fact she didn't get that she is his to be wife is hilarous!🤣. There is so much spice and suspense left I am sticking around  to see that happening!😃

Seriously dude I have watch the whole episode but didn't notice these lines 🤣 🤣... Now I have to watch this scene again...🤣 🤣