India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

what is the problem for koki?

kanajigokul Senior Member
kanajigokul
kanajigokul

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
in earlier days, ahem used tospend most of the time in his office . he came home late and never he turned upon his wife. at that time, koki didn't told her son to come early , becoz she knows that her son will be happy in office, as he hated gopi that time. koki always insisted gopi to do something to get a place in her son's heart.
   but now ahem has changed a lot after the accident and now he started realising her importance in his life. as his wife needs care now , he is not able to concentrate on his work and he is trying to come home little earlierSmile.
   my question is , why koki is getting irritated by seeing her son's care to his wife? we know that she is happy that her son is taking care, but she wants her son to concentrate more in his work to avoid official problemsAngry.
    till this time she has been waiting for her son to accept his wife.
now he itself is on the way, so my view is, she has to encourage this to bring them even closer. also she knows that gopi still now
not comfortable with her son. so she has to reduce the gap between them.
     she can ask motabhai to take care of office work for two weeks.
i think the whole family will defenitely support her ,if she do this thing,becoz everyone wants ahem to accept gopi as his wife.
   what do  u think friends?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgrsshreeeverNazmaJ

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I know she's not happy about something--just don't know what. Maybe she wants Ahem to give his wife and his work equal attention. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I understand where Koki is coming from here.

Although she wants Gopi and Ahem to be happy and has been working to that end for the better part of the year she doesn't want Ahem to lose sight of what is important. I think she want GoHem to be happy but also she wants Ahem to make something of himself.

Getting Mota bhai to take over kind of goes against Kokila because she's spent her whole life feeling beholden to him as her own husband didn't contribute to the household.

Ahem himself needs to manage to balance his home life and work life and prove that he doesn't need the prompting from his mum to remind him what is important.

I hope that Koki doesn't say anything that has a negative impact upon Ahem and the progress he is making!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-trishy13

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I understand where Koki is coming from here.

Although she wants Gopi and Ahem to be happy and has been working to that end for the better part of the year she doesn't want Ahem to lose sight of what is important. I think she want GoHem to be happy but also she wants Ahem to make something of himself.

Getting Mota bhai to take over kind of goes against Kokila because she's spent her whole life feeling beholden to him as her own husband didn't contribute to the household.

Ahem himself needs to manage to balance his home life and work life and prove that he doesn't need the prompting from his mum to remind him what is important.

I hope that Koki doesn't say anything that has a negative impact upon Ahem and the progress he is making!!

I think you are correct. And the look on Koki's face today when Ahem came home early was not one of displeasure. She looked thoughtful but also concerned.
I think Koki is the only person in the Modi family who thinks ahead. She treats Gopi as her own daughter. It is obvious in the way she spoke to Gopi. But she also knows her son. She knows that for Ahem work is very important. Currently however he has made Gopi his main concern.  But imagine that he starts neglecting his work for Gopi and she starts getting better but his work suffers. Based on Ahem's past behaviour with Gopi, he will blame her for this. (Although this time around, he will not. But how can Koki know that? )
She is trying to second guess Ahem.
Koki has seen Gopi suffer. She understands Gopi better than anyone else and am pretty sure she knows that every person would have a breaking point.
If this time around, when Gopi gets better and Ahem goes back to his original behavior with Gopi after being good to her this way, she will be more than devastated.
Koki is right to be concerned/displeased.
Also she is not like Hetal who takes things at their face value. Koki likes to dive deep and understand the undercurrents better.
Hence until she actually finds that Ahem will not change to his original self and is really falling for Gopi, she will continue to be concerned.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trishy13NazmaJ

sadiltl Senior Member
sadiltl
sadiltl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I agree with @justlikethat1.

Koki knows how gopi suffered when ahem raised her hopes and left her devastated later. she does not want that again.

i am sure koki wants her son to realize the importance of gopi in his life. he already realized this when gopi was in hospital. but he has to come out of his shell and tell openly about his feelings. koki knows that gopi earned ahem's love through lot of patience, her love for ahem is strong and stable. in the same way, koki might want her son to earn love from gopi. she knows that gopi will surrender to ahem easily. may be this might push her to send ahem away for somedays and keep them apart.
she will make sure that ahem wins his love through patience and thus making their bond stronger and deeper. Embarrassed

one thing is clear: anything that comes easily does not have any value, but when it comes from a deligent effort, it  becomes invaluable. gopi has got something invaluable in ahem, ahem has to still get it even though gopi's love is always available to himSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top