I really don't like rano

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What is the, matter with this stupid women. The how dare she as
Ask this man who hurt his entire family so much to but the mangled sutra on bm neck.
I wanted to slap her do bad. I she is, just clueless person. I can she not read her face?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Lol I was thinking to post something similar to this today.. Past few episodes Rano's character has been soo annoying.. I cant wait till everyone finds out Ishwar is selling the house.. Want to see Rano's reaction..
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: siddhi209

Lol I was thinking to post something similar to this today.. Past few episodes Rano's character has been soo annoying.. I cant wait till everyone finds out Ishwar is selling the house.. Want to see Rano's reaction..

RANO will CRY... what else can be her Reaction... 😉😆😆😆😆😆😆
luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I was going to make a post on the same topic.  She was so annoying in last few episodes.  How could she forget that what Ishawar had done to kashyap family?  and I wanted to kick her so bad when she said "chalo ab sab thik ho gaya...ghar main ab sab kush hai". I was like huh?  Wake up and smell the coffee. nobody is happy.  Couldn't you see their sad, angry faces?

Edited by luvdesitelly - 12 years ago
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited by Luv4games - 12 years ago
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. Basically shes forgotten how much he hurt her didi. She should have stayed out of it.
sammukh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvdesitelly

I was going to make a post on the same topic.  She was so annoying in last few episodes.  How could she forget that what Ishawar had done to kashyap family?  and I wanted to kick her so bad when she said "chalo ab sab thik ho gaya...ghar main ab sab kush hai". I was like huh?  Wake up and smell the coffee. nobody is happy.  Couldn't you see their sad, angry faces?

Dont u see that she feels BM has accepted BP...n she feels she is helping BM...n not BP...her simplicity is making her do all this...
luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammukh

Dont u see that she feels BM has accepted BP...n she feels she is helping BM...n not BP...her simplicity is making her do all this...

She can't see that BM is not really happy. Actually no one is happy.  Hell even suhana figured this out and rano acted like everything is fine now.  The way she responded to the whole situation was really too much. gaga over how everyone is happy and now we are one complete family.😲 she wasn't only talking about BM but entire family.  I know she is close to BM but her softness towards Ishwar was really annoying. 
y did she ask 2 put the mangal sutru bck on
ishwar hurt thewhole family
luvtv143 thumbnail
Me too.. There is no character of her. Always crying... Nd doing false assumptions.