Pratigya

LUD 15th Dec 2011 - Page 15

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: babithaj

Its not others problems , its her sis's... n her husband's bro is making her sis's life hell... she is doing this in favour of her sasural only... how ever u see tht from any angle... U know Mitu... as a wife, myself.. i care for P... Thts all.. n Ths it...
 But here i am asking, how P knows tht her marriage is in rocks... she hv no single clue till now...?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😕hw tamtam knw abt tanki matter???😕
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -aHnAf-

No babs...P is Hurting Me...😭

buddy ts cvs not Prats😆
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: teeena

😕hw tamtam knw abt tanki matter???😕

exactly.. how does he know that??
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for a fab update everyone, on today's epi,  have to see it to believe it😆
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suk4

how has she broken your heart, beta? 

She Should Slap This Tamtam...And What Had She Done...???
In Past YKW Had Insulted K...Aman Had Insulted K...Now Tamtam...
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krishnprats

buddy ts cvs not Prats😆

I Know...Hate Them...😡
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a dangerous episode 😲 so many unexpected things happened!! Shew! Thanks all for the superb LUD. see ya all 😃
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Meera gets saved by some girl, who turns out to be her friend... the friend asks why u roaming on the roads like this... M says I've fallen in love.. the friend surprised and says I cannot believe this of u... M shows the tatoo.. the friend laughs and teases her saying that this is not the name of Lord Krishna, but some real-life person... M agrees.. the friend asks when do I get to meet him... M gets out her moblie and shows her various video clips of K... friend praises and says you have chosen a very handsome man... M says its of no use, he married... the friend stunned... asks her why u do this, there are lots of other guys, M says I could not help it, it just happened... quotes some shayari...

GH : A and P talking in A's room... P tells her that the two of you should sit and talk to each other and sort out the problem... A says its of no use, Tamtam has made up his mind about me and nothing will change it... P says I wlll take to him ... T turns up at that moment... asks P what u want to talk about... P tells him that whatever's the problem, the two of u should sit down with the rest of the family and solve it... T refuses, he says its a matter bet husband and wife and if necessary, we will sort it out by ourselves, no need to involve everyone... he tells P to go away and leave them alone... A also requests P to leave as she cannot see P being humilated by T...  P leaves...

TN : Naiki calls Smr into her room to watch his fav cartoon (Amazing!!  a chapta TV on the wall) Smr comes happily... M closes the door and starts threatening Smr.. asks him why u tattled about me to everyone... she warns him that if he does it again, she will feed to the black dog which appears on the way to school... she further tells him that she will hang him upside down from a tree and let the tree witch eat him.. Smr stunned, silent... M says will u now tell everyone what I said just now... Smr answers in the negative...

no precap..
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash_arja

cool.. chill... not at all blaming her... m too worried for her... thinking this only she helps everyone around and there is none to help her...
i want her to forget others problems and concentrate on her life, attend her hubby.. then only he can come out with his issues...
ab dekho na she always has problems and he consoles her and thats the reason he doesnt want to burden her more... no time for them (my only issue)

Iam sorry... I am hating these CV's Poor Kriya... iam so worried abt them... but i cn never accept P doesn't give happiness to K... K is happy with her... means she is doing sumthing spl for him n may be CV's don't show all the things...sorry if i ws harsh on u n Ahnaf... but pls don't blame P alone in Meera matter... she is the one gonna be the hurt mainly...