Daily Discussion-15th December - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dude82

on the contrary...shonali was sexiest in the rain dance...without an inch of
vulgarity...unlike sunny who yesterday was trying to look sexy mehbooba and ended
up looking vulgar...though it was due to excessive pouting of her lips or due to silly
sound effects of p.m as basanti in the background...m not sure.
Today...shonali rocked...
Psycho misra and choohi were sooo forgettable...
Even sunny behaving like sati savitry was hard to digest...
Amar lifted her up but only as a part of the act...and i did not see her saying no to amar...
Rather she was blushing and smiling...as though playing along...
Why do drama later????
I noticed this too. The other day she was telling Juhi that if she doesn't like a guy doing something she wouldn't even sit near him and here she continued dancing. I didn't see her mouth no or anything of the sort. She just hid her face and it looked like she was having fun.

Even then, Amar, being a married guy should not be going around lifting other women. I wonder if his wife is the kind of person who always blames the women rather than accusing her husband of leading them on or inviting them/approaching them. Amar's reaction to what Sunny was saying was so different from when Shonali spoke up. He knows that Shonali has no support and Sunny is supported by Sky and Juhi. Pathetic man.

Shonali's dance was nice today.
Originally posted by simplypurple

This. Well actually all of it (except for the hating men bit 😉). 👏
😆 just to clarify, i meant i hate men who are like Amar. Not men in general. 😆 I like to think i am a liberal feminist, not a radical one.
Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago
Uncensored video:
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/kissa-pyjame-ka-day-74-uncensored-1-3313.html#top

Shonali has no clue it's lunch time. Sunny the messenger is sent by Juhi to ask when she'll get food. 😆 Shonali asks Sunny if Sky can swap with her for lunch and she'll take dinner.

Sky to Sunny: mein dinner hi karoonga *sternly*
Sunny: okay *tra la la la la*
Sky to Sunny: tell her meri tabyat kharab hai

Sunny, please grow a brain and stop following Sky's orders so blindly. There's nothing wrong in being a little flexible.

If anyone watches this video, you'll find everyone looking dead and lying down half asleep. It's hard to imagine that a short while later they are all jumping around laughing, dancing and being sleazy in the rain. 😆
Originally posted by driftingaway

😆 just to clarify, i meant i hate men who are like Amar. Not men in general. 😆 I like to think i am a liberal feminist, not a radical one.
lol, yeah. I too hate both men and women like that. I dislike how Amar has changed so drastically in the last few weeks. It's just weird. I know there's a saying, waqt ane pe ghade ko bhi baap banana padta hai but Sky ghada nahi shaitaan hai. Aur shaitaan ko baap bana ke kissi ko kabhi faida nahi hota hai.

I know I'm being a little extreme towards Sky but his harshness just brings out a strong reaction in me. BB to ninda kartein nahi hain. Main hi us kami ko poori kar leti hoon. 😛
Edited by simplypurple - 12 years ago
[Uncensored video]
Is Mishra wearing Vida's kamarband? 😆😆 Aasmani petrol. This girl is howlarious.
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/kissa-pyjame-ka-day-74-uncensored-1-3313.html#top

They apparently have a sun dial to tell the time and according to Amar there's also a moon dial. 😆

Sunny conveys a message that according to Shonali it's only 11:30am (Shonali said it's 12pm. Sunny lied!) according to the sun dial.

Amar: sun dial sundial sundiyal. Chal! Abhi sandal doonga usey.
Sky: 🤣

Juhi ki sangat main reh kar sab bhook se bilak rahe hain. lol.
Originally posted by simplypurple

Finally there's proof against Amar's character. I ran away in the middle of the rain dance to go out but I didn't expect to come back and see Amar pulling Sunny's pallu. What on Earth man? Are you seriously a married man? And then lifting Sunny and spinning her round and round.  🤢 Bhai, apne sapne se jaag jao.

Did anyone notice that all the girls were really into the songs? Including Sunny considering she later complained about Amar. When Juhi was dancing with Sky I was thinking of Bedi. Woh to jal rahi hogi soch soch ke ki kaash woh bhi Sky ko chipak chipak ke dance kar sakti. 😆

Andrews dancing was hilarious especially when the camera zoomed onto the water splashing all over his head. 😆

Sid topless dancing and squinting just looked dirty. Creepy. Almost as creepy as Amar tugging on Sunny's pallu. 😵

This whole rain dance sequence is so repelling, I am still pulling my will to watch the episode...I might with my finger on FF just for Andrew's sake...
Originally posted by TheDilettante

[Uncensored video]
Is Mishra wearing Vida's kamarband? 😆😆 Aasmani petrol. This girl is howlarious.

lol, don't think so. Vida's was apparently double and she was tying a single strand/string of stones by the looks of it..
Watch 4:22 onwards  for Amar's expressions and dialogues 'Sundial...'.  So cheap.🤢

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-XytRHCo7o[/YOUTUBE]

[Video courtesy: Mayandrah]
I just heard Missra's aasmani petrol dialogue. 👏 Wah Missra, you redeemed yourself with that fantastic statement and especially the bit about the house breaker. Funny how Amar is agreeing with everything while he spends all day with them.