Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-15th December (Page 15)

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 14016

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by cruiser51


Don't underestimate Shonali.

My source tells me, she polls amazingly huge number of votes, thanks to huge network of his boyfriend perhaps. Thats what I was told...I don't even know who this Shiraz guy is.

Last week, she polled far more votes than Amar!
As Saleem here mentioned...She seems like a strong contestant now Confused

where did he mention??
btw, i want her to stay.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Joined: 04 November 2011
Posts: 1259

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by VAZ2011

Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by VAZ2011

 
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by cruiser51

Sorry Sorry...Sorry ji...but ek baat toh maan-ni hi padegi.

Shahrukh, Sunny Leone, Glenn McGrath and Dale Steyn are masters when it comes to swinging both ways. ooops...I run...Shocked
* pulls out the dambook and shoots*Angry

cruiser ji yeah adnher ki khabre aapko kaun deta hai???LOL Wink I can understand about sunny and to some extent SRK (ouch) but Glenn and Dale????? Shocked


ufff...Glenn and Dale swing cricket ball both ways.

Wohi toh joke thha!

Swings too are of different kinds!Tongue

M
 

me no follow cricket Confused cricket ille LOL


Aaahh! Like my friend's wife...Tongue who does not understand cricket but has no problems with hubby watching cricket but throws a fit if he watches Big Boss!ROFL

My husband too is big fan of BB even if I skip one episode he doesnt LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 37843

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by cruiser51


Don't underestimate Shonali.

My source tells me, she polls amazingly huge number of votes, thanks to huge network of his boyfriend perhaps. Thats what I was told...I don't even know who this Shiraz guy is.

Last week, she polled far more votes than Amar!
As Saleem here mentioned...She seems like a strong contestant now Confused

where did he mention??
btw, i want her to stay.LOL
Haan haan aap to yahi kahoge...LOL
I am not sure, but in one of the ddts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Joined: 04 November 2011
Posts: 1259

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Kabhi kabhi mere dil me khayal aata hai 
ki IF pe bhi green room and pink room sa sama chhata hai

LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeiaIsha.Isha

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 21639

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAZ2011

Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by VAZ2011

Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by VAZ2011

 
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by cruiser51

Sorry Sorry...Sorry ji...but ek baat toh maan-ni hi padegi.

Shahrukh, Sunny Leone, Glenn McGrath and Dale Steyn are masters when it comes to swinging both ways. ooops...I run...Shocked
* pulls out the dambook and shoots*Angry

cruiser ji yeah adnher ki khabre aapko kaun deta hai???LOL Wink I can understand about sunny and to some extent SRK (ouch) but Glenn and Dale????? Shocked


ufff...Glenn and Dale swing cricket ball both ways.

Wohi toh joke thha!

Swings too are of different kinds!Tongue

M
 

me no follow cricket Confused cricket ille LOL


Aaahh! Like my friend's wife...Tongue who does not understand cricket but has no problems with hubby watching cricket but throws a fit if he watches Big Boss!ROFL

My husband too is big fan of BB even if I skip one episode he doesnt LOL


You both seem perfectly compatible...like Shiraz and Shonali..Hink-Hink-Hink-Hink...

May be after 50 years you both will be watching Big Boss Season 56 together and he might request,"Vaz,sunti ho...zara mere daanto ka set 2 Biskut aur chaay de do zara...maza aa jaaye programme dekhne ka..."LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VAZ2011

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 14016

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by Usman.



btw, i want her to stay.LOL
Haan haan aap to yahi kahoge...LOL


aur aap ko bhi yehi kehna chahye LOL
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26538

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAZ2011

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Usman.

Hey guys..


and Juhi's non stop blabbering was plain annoying
ek din pehele kii clip dekh lete kitna dimaag kharab kiya hai misjhra ne uska side effect dikhayi diya aajLOLLOLLOL..at last juhi gave upLOL

apne pe baat aati hai toh koi nahi sunta us din sab milke sid ko bada ghyan de rahe the...ab kahan gaya all that sympathetic attitude!! ab uske ma-baap ko bura nahi lagega???
tab woh mishra sob story throw kar rehi thi tantrum nahiLOL...kal to usne gazab kar diya tha LOL..sabka patience level aata hai..maine 2 clips dekh kar irritate ho gaya woh to  24 hrs jhek rehe hai..they should get medal from bigboss to jhelofythis mishraLOL..kal sid kii halat bhi kharab kar di thi mishra neLOL...ab koi nahi karega mishra se symapthy dont worryWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndianbigbVAZ2011

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 89308

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Daily Discussion~8th December 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35

Author: MsAnu   Replies: 279   Views: 21976

MsAnu 279 21976 09 December 2011 at 9:43am by MsAnu
Daily Discussion-7th Dec

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: realitybites   Replies: 364   Views: 26908

realitybites 364 26908 09 December 2011 at 2:30am by vicky1212
Daily Discussion ~ 6th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: Autumnn   Replies: 176   Views: 16507

Autumnn 176 16507 07 December 2011 at 11:45am by fire_gun
Daily synopsis ~ 6th Dec 2011

2 3 4

Author: nishu786   Replies: 29   Views: 3170

nishu786 29 3170 06 December 2011 at 10:40am by dumb-pom
Daily Discussion 5th Dec-Nomination

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: realitybites   Replies: 462   Views: 27725

realitybites 462 27725 06 December 2011 at 9:48am by allizzwell

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index