Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Watching the episdoe now...

OMG...AS  is hillarious 🤣
dul tujh pe fita...and Shonali goes...haaink haaink haaink haaink...man, stop Shonali !! 😆😆😆

Nishu, Symonds finally gave us something worth laughing over today! Would take him over Sunny Leone as a contestant any day! His 'kundala'/tapori scene was also hilarious --- poor guy! 😆

Loved how the boys locked Mishra in the jail and left their chandni there. 😆
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Big Boss has landed us in a very pathetic state this season. Lol. Last season, people claimed peeli lungi waala was as good as it was going to get, and now we have guys like Sky and Sid in the house. They work so hard trying to get some nice female eye-candy in the house, you would think someone would care enough to have some mercy on the girls watching this show as well! 😆 I demand next season to be all-good lookin' males in the house - and then they can dance in the rain and whatnot. ;-)

I'm in. Diwakar Pundir, Bikram Saluja, Milind Soman and their species. 😆
Originally posted by: Zeal17

Tip tip barsa pani and dey Zoom it on Andrew head... 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nishu, Symonds finally gave us something worth laughing over today! Would take him over Sunny Leone as a contestant any day! His 'kundala'/tapori scene was also hilarious --- poor guy! 😆

Loved how the boys locked Mishra in the jail and left their chandni there. 😆

Ajnu...seriously, Symonds is super funny - atleast providing much needed dose of laughter...and I agree he is better than Sunny - sunny is boring with her teek hai and main bola...🥱🥱
Just finished PM's part...She kept singing main teri chandani and boys left with the key 😆😆

Granted my grasp on Hindi is a little weak, but I highly doubt this phrase can be used in "a good way", but that's okay - at least with this nomination it won't seem like I paid you for all the other ones! 😛 😆

Thanks for remembering me despite my minimal activity on the forum. :)

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

[Since chatting is not allowed on that thread and I wanted to laugh.]

Saleem. asks for you here every day.
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

Milind Soman tweeted me back and said you are too kind mrs crixus. I nearly had a heart attack! 😆I have had a crush on him ever since I remember...😳😆

I always wondered why on Earth they never bothered to rein in more male models. And no, Deepak Parashar doesn't count as a supermodel.

They keep thrusting people like Sherlyn Chopra and Sambhavna Seth in our faces, but refuse to pick Milind Soman and even guys like Niketan Madhok, Sudhanshu Pandey, or Maradona Rebello.

Looks like Milind will have to keep running marathons for life. Someone stop him and shove him in BB right now.
Edited by pinkfreud - 12 years ago
raj076 thumbnail
being a newbie can not post link :|
Buzz going around : According to the sources, it's confirmed that Akashdeep Saigal aka Sky's sister Madhu Bhatia (lives in Dubai and recently seen on Bigg Boss 5) has used her Dubai link Mr. Aslam Sheikh Hussain (corporate businessman) to make sure that her brother Sky wins the Bigg Boss season 5 show. Aslam has great connections in Dubai and influenced Salman Khan to confirm that Sky wins the show. According to the sources Salman Khan pays high regards for Dubai's allies and some of his good friends are in business with Mr. Aslam. Although, many might deny this as a rumor but all know within the show that Salman has soft corner for Akashdeep Saigal, close friend of Madhu's said "Sky's sister loves his brother and want to revive his career and she used a very big link to make sure that his brother Sky wins BB5 at any cost, Sky is over 36 years and yet haven't settled in life yet; her sister putting all the efforts to save Sky's sinking career".

"Many of us must have seen that Sky's abusive foul language and sarcastic behavior very well tolerated by Salman, Sanjay Dutt and by crew of BB5. That is the reason that how easily Sky got the wildcard entry and made a group of friends to support him, even Sunny Leone and Pooja Bedi already knew that whole show of BB5 is scripted to make sure that Sky wins this show, that's why Pooja easily exited the show and Sunny from day one supporting Sky as BB5 paid them good price just to be in the show. That is why shockingly Mehak got out over Shonali who had received very less votes, as Mehak's rebellious nature of talk was damaging Sky's reputation. Moreover, recently Sid (contestant of BB5) accused BB5 for allegedly supporting Sky and Mehak on the show; therefore, Sid wasn't thrown out by Bigg Boss even though he had quarrels with Sky. It is 100% confirmed that whole show of BB5 is rigged to make sure Sky wins the show, Salman Khan and Sky's sister Madhu gave strong advise to Sky for to take care of his image because Sky has very bad image in the Industry due to his cruel talk and fights; that is why Sky always say main bahar kaisa nazar aa raha hu" told by Madhu's (sky's sister) close friend. 

"There are rumors that Salman was supporting Mehak but it wasn't true at all; because Sky openly talked about Mehak's past on national TV and yet nobody took any sort of action against him and not even a single word said by Salman or Sanjay Dutt, but when Sid talked harsh against Pooja Misrra he was very much scolded by Salman, even a blind can see that Sky is getting unfair support from many housemates and show hosts for a very strong reason, and reason is Sky's sister Madhu's Dubai link Mr. Aslam Sheikh Hussain who made a deal with Salman to convince BB5 producers to make sure Sky wins this season's show at any cost" said by one of the creative writer of BB5.

It is true or not that is still to see as BB5 hasn't over yet. But the points are certainly clear here that BB5 producers and Salman himself allegedly supporting Sky, viewers are advised to see that how politely Salman and Sanjay talk with Sky even if he misbehaves and how few housemates of BB5 are supporting Sky for no reason, it is a game show where everyone wants to win for himself but in this season of Bigg Boss most of the housemates are more concerned about supporting Sky which clearly indicates that BB5 is rigged for Sky to win the show.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

What is up with this sudden resurgence of Sunny "loving" by some forum folks. Every other thread is popping up expressing how much people "love" Sunny. At this rate with so much "loving". Sunny might actually end up winning Big Boss. I'm sure her "lovers" will "love" it when it happens. This forum will be a "lovely" place.  

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Where's the daily discussion thread for today?