Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: happyviewer

why did they not prank shonali in the end?was the sari that important?

Haan bhoot sirf aur sirf white saree pehante hain. πŸ˜†Mishra gave them some other saree.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Haan bhoot sirf aur sirf white saree pehante hain. πŸ˜†Mishra gave them some other saree.

Forget the prank, Sky should wear that white sari and dance in the rain for Big Boss and all his 55 cameras (or however many there are) - then Big Boss will understand the pain that we go through watching Shonali, Sunny and Juhi in wet, chiffon saris and perhaps spare us! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Forget the prank, Sky should wear that white sari and dance in the rain for Big Boss and all his 55 cameras (or however many there are) - then Big Boss will understand the pain that we go through watching Shonali, Sunny and Juhi in wet, chiffon saris and perhaps spare us! πŸ˜†

This happened in season-1. Men dressed as women. Our eyes.πŸ˜†

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

This happened in season-1. Men dressed as women. Our eyes.πŸ˜†

Thank God, I haven't seen all the earlier seasons then! πŸ˜† But I suggested Sky dancing in a wet sari for Big Boss because I highly doubt the censor board would allow airing of such material on screen! That way we'll be spared, and Big Boss will get a taste of his own medicine. πŸ˜† 

^ The only one I concentrated on today was Symonds. 😍 Others were channeling C-grades film stars.

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

^ The only one I concentrated on today was Symonds. 😍 Others were channeling C-grades film stars.

Nuh-uh, girl! You need to find yourself someone better to look at! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Nuh-uh, girl! You need to find yourself someone better to look at! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Symonds is The Man for this season.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Symonds is The Man for this season.

Big Boss has landed us in a very pathetic state this season. Lol. Last season, people claimed peeli lungi waala was as good as it was going to get, and now we have guys like Sky and Sid in the house. They work so hard trying to get some nice female eye-candy in the house, you would think someone would care enough to have some mercy on the girls watching this show as well! πŸ˜† I demand next season to be all-good lookin' males in the house - and then they can dance in the rain and whatnot. ;-)
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Watching the episdoe now...
OMG...AS  is hillarious 🀣
dul tujh pe fita...and Shonali goes...haaink haaink haaink haaink...man !! stop Shonali !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I loved when Andrew said i am not interested in house politics .. you want to do the task our not! SImple to Amar & Sky.

Tip tip barsa pani and dey Zoom it on Andrew head... 🀣