Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-15th December - Page 17

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, Sid caught on to Sunny. He said that she's left all her thinking to others. Bravo Sid! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: simplypurple

Sunny, please grow a brain and stop following Sky's orders so blindly. There's nothing wrong in being a little flexible.

Why is Sky's little lamb questioning people and ordering around? Is she unofficial Captain? Good that BB cut her entire footage. 😆
simplypurple thumbnail
Another fantastic comment by PM in the uncensored videos. Sunny is constantly asking PM wants to clean the bathroom floor. PM asks her if she wants to do it and she goes, no no, i already clean the kitchen cupboards 3 times a day (that's all?).

PM - are you sure aren't already doing it? (i'm guessing cleaning up all the crap of the house. lol!)
Sunny - what?
PM - no no nothing, don't worry about it.

😆
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

Why is Sky's little lamb questioning people and ordering around? Is she unofficial Captain? Good that BB cut her entire footage. 😆

Sunny follows sky because he is correct most of the time. Sunny is not a fool like sid who left skys company and now bechara sid suffering for that. Sunny does has a brain and in the recent episodes she is using it well. Well done sunny.
simplypurple thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

I think she wants to be the next captain and has every hope that sky will make her one. It's probably too much to expect BB to get rid of the captain status in the house and not let Sky's fans not have any advantage. The interesting thing should be that if Shonali is evicted, then everyone is definitely going to nominate Sid and Amar. What will Amar do then? I hope they somehow drag Juhi into the nominations as well.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ew, to think of it, it's really quite creepy of BB to provide the women in the house with chiffon sarees, knowing it'll turn transparent once they are in the rain 😕 and the slow motion closeups on Sho Sho or shall i say sho sho's flesh were pervy.

I do think Shonali looked the nicest, followed by the Sunny though

rain dances are 'supposed' to be all spontaneous and intimate between two people, but the fact that there was artificial rain and 4 couples slow dancing beside each other makes me LOL like i said, too cheesy to digest.

why did Juhi have a black bandana/bikini top wrapped around her chest? 😆 
Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago
realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simplypurple

I think she wants to be the next captain and has every hope that sky will make her one. It's probably too much to expect BB to get rid of the captain status in the house and not let Sky's fans not have any advantage. The interesting thing should be that if Shonali is evicted, then everyone is definitely going to nominate Sid and Amar. What will Amar do then? I hope they somehow drag Juhi into the nominations as well.

really will they do tht...nominate juhi🥳...plz ekbar kamse kam yeh nominate toh ho...

simplypurple thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: driftingaway

ew, to think of it, it's really quite creepy of BB to provide the women in the house with chiffon sarees, knowing it'll turn transparent once they are in the rain 😕 and the slow motion closeups on Sho Sho or shall i say sho sho's flesh were pervy.

I do think Shonali looked the nicest, followed by the Sunny though

rain dances are 'supposed' to be all spontaneous and intimate between two people, but the fact that there was artificial rain and 4 couples slow dancing beside each other makes me LOL like i said, too cheesy to digest.

why did Juhi have a black bandana/bikini top wrapped around her chest? 😆 

It's probably good that it was black or BB would have turned into a peep show for free. BB production team is horny. why do you think last year, they gave the newly weds a room of their own and put cameras in every angle? They were hoping to get to see some flesh. This year it's the po*n star, the pole and the rain dance.
simplypurple thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: realitytvfan

really will they do tht...nominate juhi🥳...plz ekbar kamse kam yeh nominate toh ho...

Mere bhi dil ki yehi kwahish hain. ðŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
why did they not prank shonali in the end?was the sari that important?