Daily Discussion-15th December - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG first time today I heard Shonali's laugh...what the heck was that..its like a mouse screetchingπŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Sid on my youtube screen channeling some actor. His serious romantic act. Torture.
Poor you.  πŸ˜† Did you watch the full episode?  I had to stop it when the rain dance came on 🀒 perverted, lame, and so god damn cheesy.  

The uncensored videos for today are better imo
Originally posted by driftingaway

Poor you.  πŸ˜† Did you watch the full episode?  I had to stop it when the rain dance came on 🀒 perverted, lame, and so god damn cheesy.  

The uncensored videos for today are better imo

Watching rain dance now. Everyone giving weird looks and some even biting lips.  Symonds is the only saving grace. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by IamaXXXstar

LMAO at PM. When everyone was trying way too hard to be sexy while dancing, PM comes and does her own crazy thing! You can't hate her! She is such a goofball.  πŸ€£

I agree. My winners in this rain dance are Mishra and Symonds. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Others were trying to channel C-grade actors.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Watching rain dance now. Everyone giving weird looks and some even biting lips.  Symonds is the only saving grace. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why are torturing yourself?

I had to fastforward the video. Its too corny for my liking

PM can't dance to save her life .. she's doing some random clubbing moves/swaying her arms about to 'saason mein' 🀣

Have you watched the uncensored vids for todays epi?
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/bhook-lag-rahi-hai-day-74-uncensored-2-3315.html
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/badtameez-sky-day-74-uncensored-3-3317.html#top

Amar grates on my nerves like anything ... he's such an asswipe.
Sky has the manners of a dog. I want to smack the ubla hua anda
Sunny the airhead it seems is only good at one thing no wonder her career has flourished
she has the brain of a goldfish

Just finished that part where Sunny tells Juhi that Amar lifted her despite her asking him not to. In her words, "main bola don't do it don't do it don't do it. No No No."

Then why did he? Hmmm...

It doesn't matter if she's a po*nstar or pole dancer or beds 100 people. Respect her wish and leave her alone. Simple.

Is Hetal ben watching her husband's karnaames? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by driftingaway

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why are torturing yourself?

Symonds. Symonds. Symonds.

Main Andrew Andrew chillaoon kurta phaad ke. 🀣🀣🀣
Symonds was the only saving grace of the entire episode in my opinion. Loved his "Ati kya khun-dala, Ati kya anda la"  tute phute dialogues. πŸ˜†Reminded me of how as a kid I used to think its "Hati ka anda la"  πŸ€£ woh toh later when I grew up, I discovered that Elephants don't lay eggs and the song actually is "Ati kya khandala" πŸ€£

Rest of them were weirdos as usual, some horny, some cheesy and some plain daffy! πŸ˜†
''hati ka anda la'' haha, thats hillarious, soul_angel. πŸ€— I miss your old username.

Missra says ''Juhi asmani petrol par chalti hai'' πŸ˜† PM is so witty at times.

I dislike Amar, sooo much right now. I hate men, well, people like Amar in general. He's so cowardly, has no backbone, and he changes groups depending on who has the upper hand. Plus, dude, he looks sneaky, slimy, and sleazy to me. But tries to hide behind the 'family man' image.

Originally posted by gremlin.

Symonds was the only saving grace of the entire episode in my opinion. Loved his "Ati kya khun-dala, Ati kya anda la"  tute phute dialogues. πŸ˜†Reminded me of how as a kid I used to think its "Hati ka anda la"  πŸ€£ woh toh later when I grew up, I discovered that Elephants don't lay eggs and the song actually is "Ati kya khandala" πŸ€£

Rest of them were weirdos as usual, some horny, some cheesy and some plain daffy! πŸ˜†

We must have been mind twins, Jia πŸ˜† I thought forever that the song was about a guy and a girl talking about an elephant πŸ˜•πŸ˜†