Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Bookmark!!!

MB: I watched 'The Descendants' last night, sabse pehle teri yaad aayi... George Clooney 😍
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My husband too is big fan of BB even if I skip one episode he doesnt 😆

You both seem perfectly compatible...like Shiraz and Shonali..Hink-Hink-Hink-Hink...

May be after 50 years you both will be watching Big Boss Season 56 together and he might request,"Vaz,sunti ho...zara mere daanto ka set 2 Biskut aur chaay de do zara...maza aa jaaye programme dekhne ka..."😆
🤣 I am going to make him read this tonight 😉 this is first season that he is showing so much interest, iske pehle me pakkad pakkad ke bithati toh bhag jaate the..SUNNy did make some diff this tim 😆 unka patah nahi but I will still be here discussing season 56 on IF 😆
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh god .. today's episode is so cringeworthy and cheesy 😆 i keep pausing the video

Originally posted by: driftingaway

oh god .. today's episode is so cringeworthy and cheesy 😆 i keep pausing the video

I didn't watch it yet. Is it any good?
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
juhi: Suniyeji, aap ka dost galat larki se shaadi kar raha hai jo har waqt kati hai aur soti hai. Aap usse rokte kyon nahi?
sachin: Main kyon rokon? Usne mujhe roka tha kya

happy birthday juhi 😛
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Three FASTEST means of Communication :
1. Tele-Phone
2. Tele-Vision
3. Tell to Woman
Need still FASTER - Tell her pooja Mishra NOT to tell ANY ONE
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tonight the episode sucked. the only one who made it worth watching a lil ... symmo with his adorable hindi.

sky and gang planning to scare shonali was working and she even looked scared after hearing their stories but PM spoiled the whole deal by being a spoilsport. PM na khud entertain karti hai na dusro ko karne deti hai. 😡

symmo and PM's dance 😆  PM seriously got no idea of dancing. weird steps for supposed to be hot rain dance.

sid's expressions towards sho in yesterday's precap ( dil o jaan aur kaleje se chahta hoon abhi tereko khaa jaunga) wala expression was edited and not shown 😆 sid taking off his shirt then putting on then again taking it off

shonali please stop dancing you idiot, you give us the ultimate face palm moment when you start dancing

symonds damn cute. 😍

tharki no1 camera controllers of BB was zoooming sooo close on shonali and sunny's hips and other body parts, that was embarrasing 🤢  they even had a close up for a flash on juhi's stomach. seriously stop with the tharkiness camera controllers 🥱

amar lifting sunny. ok stop it amar. something really big and major just happened with you and sho and characters and all that... dude dont have to overdo in romantic tasks. chance marna bandh karo 👎🏼

surprisingly sky was good and controlled. 😊

sunny stop the sati savitri act please. faltoo mein amar babua ko footage baant rahi hai. he lifted you up in that retro task too.

juhi had no problems with water or dancing  😆

Edited by chammakchallo - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chammakchallo

juhi had no problems with water or dancing  😆

partial HYDrophobia hain !!!!!!!!
ajj ka sara episode symonds ke khandhoo pe tha!!!!
Sid on my youtube screen channeling some actor. His serious romantic act. Torture.