Daily Discussion-15th December - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago

Who will be evicted this Sat? Amar or Shonali? Perhaps they will evict Amar or else Sid will be isolated and tortured by Sky😆😆. Colors will not do that to their sister channel winner😆😆

Originally posted by realitybites

SL never liked Amar and she is in Sky+Juhi group. They are a pack. It would be better if Amar leaves since Shonali will listen to what they say and do that, also that would isolate Sid. Sky does not trust Amar as much as he trusts Juhi and SL who listen to him and do what he desires.
sunny was feeling embrassed when amar lifted her😉 u can see her eyes were closed and she was telling amar sum lines to amar too...i dont think it was big deal..same time shonali accusation getting head in sunny too she adviced last time shonali if u feel uncomfortable with amar  then keep distance
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Originally posted by realitybites

Who will be evicted this Sat? Amar or Shonali? Perhaps they will evict Amar or else Sid will be isolated and tortured by Sky😆😆. Colors will not do that to their sister channel winner😆😆

if i think causally i feel shonali is going but from game point of view..shonali is needed to support sid to maintain groupism from other side ..amar games plan r stopped now as he moved to sky gang and enjoying with majority support😉..if amar goes out ..it will be sky,juhi and sunny  vs sid,shonali...sunny can leave next week😉...then shonali,sid and sky and juhi😉...so iam not ruling out that amar can get eviction too...but on paper amar looks strong and i believe he will stay😉
Hey guys..

@fire-gun.. Rupali is looking good in ur dp..

@ the episode.. the Khundala\Rundala thing was funny..😆😆

and Juhi's non stop blabbering was plain annoying
beware hritik, shahrukh khan,akshay ,aamir khan,emraan hashmi..plz care for your wives,they are your priority and don't lift women on screen or worst smooch them...

THts the bottom line y
becoz sunny leone said so😆
Originally posted by blue-ice

* pulls out the dambook and shoots*😡

cruiser khallas...khallas...khallas...
Originally posted by Usman.

Hey guys..

@fire-gun.. Rupali is looking good in ur dp..

@ the episode.. the Khundala\Rundala thing was funny..😆😆

and Juhi's non stop blabbering was plain annoying
thanks😊..yeah episode was gud...symonds is interesting😊 he did task perfectly😊...sky tried his best to entertain us by plan of scaring shonali but mishra dimaag jo khaarab hai kabhi game ke point se sochti hi nahi hai😆
Originally posted by fire_gun

if i think causally i feel shonali is going but from game point of view..shonali is needed to support sid to maintain groupism from other side ..amar games plan r stopped now as he moved to sky gang and enjoying with majority support😉..if amar goes out ..it will be sky,juhi and sunny  vs sid,shonali...sunny can leave next week😉...then shonali,sid and sky and juhi😉...so iam not ruling out that amar can get eviction too...but on paper amar looks strong and i believe he will stay😉

Don't underestimate Shonali.

My source tells me, she polls amazingly huge number of votes, thanks to huge network of his boyfriend perhaps. Thats what I was told...I don't even know who this Shiraz guy is.

Last week, she polled far more votes than Amar!
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice

* pulls out the dambook and shoots*😡

cruiser ji yeah adnher ki khabre aapko kaun deta hai???😆 ðŸ˜‰ I can understand about sunny and to some extent SRK (ouch) but Glenn and Dale????? ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by fire_gun

thanks😊..yeah episode was gud...symonds is interesting😊 he did task perfectly😊...sky tried his best to entertain us by plan of scaring shonali but mishra dimaag jo khaarab hai kabhi game ke point se sochti hi nahi hai😆

I missed the later part of the show today.. some guests came .. will watch the video later on.