Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-15th December - Page 8

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wonder !!!  what saif and rani has to say about sidh and sho πŸ˜†  Sid we all know you are lazy and dont like to wash your own clothes but rain dance hai .. you could have wore proper clothes and dry it off .  Yeah shiraazzz se pitegaaa for sure.

Why can't BB mention in task what to wear so we dont have to break tv seeing half naked swami baba ..πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: PriyaBB33

wonder !!!  what saif and rani has to say about sidh and sho πŸ˜†  Sid we all know you are lazy and dont like to wash your own clothes but rain dance hai .. you could have wore proper clothes and dry it off .  Yeah shiraazzz se pitegaaa for sure.

Why can't BB mention in task what to wear so we dont have to break tv seeing half naked swami baba ..πŸ˜† 

Saif and Rani rain ke paani mein dub jaayenge πŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Nishita123

Is this a part of task or Juhi's Bday celebration...either way BB couldn't come up with anythin better ?? 🀒

BB is one hell of a h*ny chap.

So far he has made girls in skimpy clothes enter pool, do ramp walks, made Sunny do pole dance and now this rain dance.

I have noticed Kid Sid shirtless yesterday while kissing Sky...(some thought they were fighting)...as well today.

For the first time I am wondering...Is Big Boss Karan Johar? Or Shahrukh Khan may be?
πŸ€”
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: znursingh

And ANYbody else who can pay her!!

Don't say anything bad abt my sunny πŸ˜‘ 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: cruiser51

So far he has made girls in skimpy clothes enter pool, do ramp walks, made Sunny do pole dance and now this rain dance.

I have noticed Kid Sid shirtless yesterday while kissing Sky...(some thought they were fighting)...as well today.

For the first time I am wondering...Is Big Boss Karan Johar? Or Shahrukh Khan may be?
πŸ€”

sharukh pe toh jana nahi...warna meri dambook ka use karna padega mujhe😑😑😑...πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: cruiser51

πŸ€”

Seriously and not to forget that seducing task as well - cheap / disgusting  to the core 🀒 
Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago
are yeh symonds to bara entertaining nikla
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nishu786

Don't say anything bad abt my sunny πŸ˜‘ 

aww nishu...khabardaar jo kissi ne nishu ki sunny aur mere shahrukh ko kuchh bhi kaha tohAngryπŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Missra is right in telling Sky NOT to do that prank with Shonali, what if she really gets scared? trembles or something happens to her.

SL did the love couple task with Amar so well, she went out of the way at times. Now its weird for her too complain. I guess she is complaining becoz Amar is nominated and Shonali already complained so the idea gets a boost.  2 girls complaining! In the dance scene, she didnt looked uncomfortable at all. She cld have said it or told Sky abt it. But well, she is bespoiling Amar's image.
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sid is farting with his mouth. Ewww. That's not even close to snoring.