Daily Discussion-15th December - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PriyaBB33

She looked uncomfortable dancing with amar. πŸ˜‰ .  Amar need to go home, He is missing his wfeeyyy . πŸ˜†  Did you vote for shooo...so he take exit from the BB house ??? πŸ˜†  Poor sunny, Amar is harrashing her πŸ˜† 

i will only vote if sunny gets nomination...can't waste money on other housemates πŸ˜³
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Oh, so BB is celebrating this season winner's b'day today.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yes, Juhi the winner's bday πŸ₯³celebration today!!! It can be taken as pre-bash or something.
Juhi is Mad at PM...πŸ˜†...Didn't she say to Sid woh kuch bhi karle main kuch nahin kahaungi...abhi khud pe aaya to samajh aaya...πŸ˜†
Juhi pagal ho gayi..she is getting on my nerves...πŸ˜•
i m liking symonds in bigg boss house...he is better than many other housemates 
Lol Andrew's clothes are similar to Shahrukh's from Mohabbatein. πŸ˜›
Juhi has gone nuts.

Her foohad side ofpersonality coming out...calls PM..a STUPID WOMAN, (ofcourse smart enough not to say so at face)...and uses her most crude DEHAATI expressions to describe Pooja always speaking BAKAR-BAKAR-BAKAR-BAKAR!🀣
Sonalin ay to saray romence ki vaat laga di  apnay typical laughter say
Lol @ the dialogues. Sheela paani pila. πŸ˜†
Symonds practising Hindi romantic dialogues and...Shonali goes HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK- HINK-HINK 🀣