thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tomorrow's episode will be the Payal/Akash engagement judging by the precap. So was their engagement always supposed to happen before ASR/LA? Because it's not like ASR/LA have told anyone they want to "postpone" their own engagement or that they broke up. Is tomorrow's episode supposed to be Dec. 16 in the show too then? or is it like 14/15th in the show? Sometimes I get so lost with the timeline of the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, Anjali keeps saying there are 2 engagements in this house, so I think both ASR and Akash are supposed to be getting engaged on the same day. Only we know that one will not happen!! The actual date of the engagements was stated to be Dec. 16th on the show.
..Apz.. thumbnail
am also really confused๐Ÿ˜•..i think its a blooper...definitely the so called one week gap for arnav la engagement has definitely been long over..๐Ÿค“
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As I have been predicting all along... they will keep us entertained with all the song and dance on Friday.. Both are getting engaged tomorrow...when its time to show the moment of truth about LA/ASR the serial will end there leaving us agitated over the weekend ๐Ÿ˜†

Isn't it the trend? ๐Ÿ˜†
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

As I have been predicting all along... they will keep us entertained with all the song and dance on Friday.. Both are getting engaged tomorrow...when its time to show the moment of truth about LA/ASR the serial will end there leaving us agitated over the weekend ๐Ÿ˜†

Isn't it the trend? ๐Ÿ˜†

HAHA...yea i m sure atleast 5 -10 mins will be spent on song and dance, then some snake and anji  scenes๐Ÿคข ,a few eyelocks and finally the screen will freeze at the most crucial moment.