Which Rabba Ve is your most favourite.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Flirty: Fairy lights pre-Diwali

Sweet: Eye/metti

Sizzling: Rain hug

HOT: Teej second save/Catwalk fall/diya walk fall

Spontaneous: Earring/shirt (when he takes it off, it really looks like he was leaning in to kiss her)

I could go on, but I'll come back to this. πŸ˜†
Now I know what else got added to my weekend todo list.. Yey!!!!
Originally posted by mommamia

Now I know what else got added to my weekend todo list.. Yey!!!!

Incorrigible you! πŸ€£
hmmm tough one but let me try...

the hug in hosp when he shows the pain by closing his eyes,
lights wala rabba ve poolside par
rain hug
 and many many more...i cant write all of them...my hand aches...🀣

Edited by JennyAvni - 12 years ago
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE SCENE OF ArHi!! But My all time favourte scene was the Rain hug!! I loved it and everytime I see...I just LOVE IT!! Hehe!! ;)) <3
Originally posted by rushshri

I like all of dem yaar, kahin bhi kaise bhi, bas ho. Cv's hv forgotten d rabba ve track I suppose. Mentos khao cv's aur dimag ki batti jalao, aur na jale to laalten se kaam chalao 🀣

true.. I like all of them..
I like any scene that has ArHi together in it. Rabba Ve or no Rabba Ve. Those 2 in one frame together just light up the screen
o o o! the one where she has dirt in her eyes an he gently takes it out. but during the whole scene there was this one tiny movement which i watched again and again  and again and it made my heart skip a beat and butterflies flutter in my tummy everytime!!! the moment whn he gently tucks a strand of hair back with his index finger *swoon* *thud* *faint* i become jelly every time. it's a very small thing, like lasts less than a second but it was so tender and gentle and OMG!! i need air!
 Arnav lost in khushi at construction site when she is faint β˜ΊοΈ
mud in khushi's eyes n Arnav helps clear that mud in her eyes n he is lost in her well kind of πŸ₯±
my most fav πŸ˜†almost kissing scene at diwali, hats off to Barun for his expressions muahz πŸ˜
Originally posted by minimuffin86

o o o! the one where she has dirt in her eyes an he gently takes it out. but during the whole scene there was this one tiny movement which i watched again and again  and again and it made my heart skip a beat and butterflies flutter in my tummy everytime!!! the moment whn he gently tucks a strand of hair back with his index finger *swoon* *thud* *faint* i become jelly every time. it's a very small thing, like lasts less than a second but it was so tender and gentle and OMG!! i need air!

yeah me too I love love love that scene πŸ˜³
Hiya... Rabba Ve is back in IF πŸ˜†

Its very hard to choose because we all are suckers to Rabba VeπŸ˜†

My Favourite ones were:

When ASR rescues Khushi from the construction site.. he moves the few strands of hair from her face, wipes her tears and looks at her face for a while.. so endearingly that was simply superb

then, it is the scene where she had fallen into the pit... he was frantically searching for her and when he finds her, he is so relieved at the same time angry but he first inquires about her.. that nok jok was so cute...

Finally, for the Danteras day he puts two silver coins in the laundry detergent... she is delighted to have hit the jack pot and is jumping up and down and ASR admires her from far... that was so cute...

Miss them so badly 😭
Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago