Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Which Rabba Ve is your most favourite..

Posted: 12 years ago
OK guys since CVs are not in a mood to make us happy I thought let us relish on the old one.. which Rabba Ve is your most favourite one.
I go with episode 103, the pre diwali celebration where she looks like Christmas tree with lights draped around her.
 I like the almost kissing one also it was full of passion but felt a feeling of bitter pill in my mouth. Please do share...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me the heart breaking one...but  my all time fav...when Arnav hugs la and tears coming out of KKG's eyes...the back ground Rabba ve...sooo GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and another one...in the dhaba hotel room...she is sleeping in the cold with fever...and he lifts her...and the Rabba ve...
Originally posted by: feya

For me the heart breaking one...but  my all time fav...when Arnav hugs la and tears coming out of KKG's eyes...the back ground Rabba ve...sooo GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and another one...in the dhaba hotel room...she is sleeping in the cold with fever...and he lifts her...and the Rabba ve...

Oh yea they all were so good.. and also when her earring gets stuck in his dress. We have actually had so many of them . Hard to remember also..
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I like all of dem yaar, kahin bhi kaise bhi, bas ho. Cv's hv forgotten d rabba ve track I suppose. Mentos khao cv's aur dimag ki batti jalao, aur na jale to laalten se kaam chalao 🤣
Originally posted by: rushshri

I like all of dem yaar, kahin bhi kaise bhi, bas ho. Cv's hv forgotten d rabba ve track I suppose. Mentos khao cv's aur dimag ki batti jalao, aur na jale to laalten se kaam chalao 🤣

Ha Ha Ha.. now we are OK with that crappy duppatta flying scenes which are so so 1940's.. Something is better than nothing.. Might be next week something will happen..lets see
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
loved the one in the falling building where she faints into his arms and Arnav lifts his hand and wipes her tears form her cheek 😳 and then carries her to his car...the backround rabbave was sooo good 😳 and it was such an intense scene!!
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The rain hug scene. My all time favorite. What sizzling chemistry...wah wah.
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love all of their scenes together, doesn't matter even if they are fighting, gazing at each other, rabba ve or whatever...just waiting for some good Arshi scenes.my favourite scene is the lights scene where arnav is removing them from khushi, second the dust removing one and third is when khushi tells him its her sagai ki angothi.the list can go on and on but i guess i should stop now.
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ALL of them...but significant few are...
1.the rain hug
2.Arnav rescuing Khishi from that collapsing building and she faints in his arms
3.Arnav entangling her from lights..
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Flirty: Fairy lights pre-Diwali

Sweet: Eye/metti

Sizzling: Rain hug

HOT: Teej second save/Catwalk fall/diya walk fall

Spontaneous: Earring/shirt (when he takes it off, it really looks like he was leaning in to kiss her)

I could go on, but I'll come back to this. ðŸ˜†