Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A tribute to GHSP from Deedians..Chk pg#6 for D...

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
So finally Geet Hui Sabse Parayi came to an end... with that comes the end of one of the most unforgettable two years of our life..

We saw Geet sometime in 2010... We got overwhelmed with what we saw... We couldnt keep it in ourself and wanted to shout out to someone...We came here in IF!!

It was fun..the show was awesome ..Maan/Geet were hot onscreen and GC/DD offscreen.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
we read between the frames ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. we saw what other naked eyes missed ๐Ÿ˜‰...we became friends ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mods were against us... duniya was against us...IF COC was against us... ๐Ÿ˜†
So we formed our chat club and group..Deedians/Gurtians/DDians..and the rest is history...๐Ÿ˜ณ
We had ups and downs just like the show... (unlike the show we had only ups and ups later on..๐Ÿ˜†)

But all this started with one... GEET !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Today when the show is getting over with the last glimpse of Maan and Geet in Akhri Salam ๐Ÿ˜ญ we want to thank the makers of this wonderful show, the ethreal characters - Maan and Geet, beautiful actors Drashti and Gurmeet and other wonderful actors Nainon ka Tara, Dev part 1 &2, Brij, Vikkkram, Adi sir, Sasha, Pinky, Daadi, Nakul, Amritsar group, Paint company team, Pari...ect etc even to two year old blanket of out house!!!

There will never be another GHSP in our life.. No other show will be ever so special...GHSP  is one of the most brilliantly executed and acted soap ever!!  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for coming to our life, bringing us together!! Because of you we got know some of the most amazing people and friends
๐Ÿค—

-Love Deedians-
๐Ÿค—

PS: On behalf of Krish, a special mention to Karishma aka Naintara๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Rolzz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yups thanks geet for everthing...
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Geet was , is and will always remain special to me...
Started watching Geet  for DD, and then it turned to an obsession for GurTi , later it went to DEED and joined a group where I met my most special friends aka Family. 
I still remember the entry exam for joining the group.. It was one hell of  hilarious ride and an emotional one at times..๐Ÿ˜ณ

United we stand, Divided we fall..

Love you Geet , GurTi and Maaneet Forever.. 

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know how to start & where to start๐Ÿ˜›But first thing comes first...I know its so similar story like so many others but I was silent reader of Jake Handa's posts then I joined IF just to join Deed club but I was scared of their exam๐Ÿ˜†And I was kinda late too but thanks to Sangs & Avi who allowed me to join their gang here & then I joined Deed family on FB...๐Ÿ˜ณAnd I got one amazing family๐Ÿ˜ƒ
GHSP is one the best show I've ever seen...Drashti & Gurmeet both r brilliant actors too๐Ÿ‘I wish them Good luck for their future ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Big Thanks to my Deed family/Gleamers for making me part of it...U guys r best buddies who always there for help & support...Definitely GHSP that connected us has came to its end but our journey with each other will stay for ever...๐Ÿ˜ณ

I m so bad in writing so if there is anything wrong pardon me๐Ÿ˜›

Love u Rolz,Navz,Jake,Slov,Jazz,Pinku,Krish,Krishna,Julez,Ashi,
Aleeza,Deej,Preethu,Ambi,Sangs,Keshu, 
Nitz,Simu,Abi,Avi,Shika,Kia...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Jimzi2716 - 12 years ago
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Geet is one journey which will be always close to my heart !!

Thanks to Drashti and Gurmeet for bringing Maneet to life !! Loved their acting and their chemistry !!
Thanks to the cvs for the bringing such wonderful tracks and giving us awesome Maneet moments and thanks to Drakshi and Gurmeet for bringing it alive for us.

Akri Salam to geet and the whole team from my side  ๐Ÿค—
shiveni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing post Rolzii.loved the way u penned it.yes we cant keep the joy with ourselves so came to IF to shout it out.it is very true .i hv made some very good friends here and they r friends for life .GC and DD lived and breathed as Maan and Geet .without them we cant get hooked to this show so much.everything ended here no maneet from now on ...but still Gurti is there and hope to see them in Geet season 2 or in some other show .as long as they are leads of the show i dont bother.and here i like to convey my love to all my fellow deedians Slov,Kia,Abi, Rolzi,Deej, Jazy, Kesh,Shika,Scoobs,chinky,sangs, preethu,simu, and  ...my pyari bahu Krish and Jake who introduced me to deedians and i sware i had my best phase of my life in CC .love u all guys ๐Ÿค—
Rolzz thumbnail
@Sangs: I remeber that entry tests... Thats was hilarious!! How we ragged all the new members!! LOL
I think those who took the test and passed only remained with us thru thick and thin  till now... true Deedians!!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
can't write anything ...getting emotional yaar ...amazing post rolzzz ...

-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Rolzz: I know, I guess there were two tests.. and God, that was hilarious.. The way we ragged new members..and even I was ragged.. By you and Jake..๐ŸคฃMy entry was when Jake and Ru were getting married ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Rolzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sangs-

@Rolzz: I know, I guess there were two tests.. and God, that was hilarious.. The way we ragged new members..and even I was ragged.. By you and Jake..๐ŸคฃMy entry was when Jake and Ru were getting married ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
It was pure genius!! See how we got only the most loyal friends at the end.. ๐Ÿ˜‰