Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A tribute to GHSP from Deedians..Chk pg#6 for D...

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
So finally Geet Hui Sabse Parayi came to an end... with that comes the end of one of the most unforgettable two years of our life..

We saw Geet sometime in 2010... We got overwhelmed with what we saw... We couldnt keep it in ourself and wanted to shout out to someone...We came here in IF!!

It was fun..the show was awesome ..Maan/Geet were hot onscreen and GC/DD offscreen.. Embarrassed
we read between the frames Embarrassed.. we saw what other naked eyes missed Wink...we became friends Smile
Mods were against us... duniya was against us...IF COC was against us... LOL
So we formed our chat club and group..Deedians/Gurtians/DDians..and the rest is history...Embarrassed
We had ups and downs just like the show... (unlike the show we had only ups and ups later on..LOL)

But all this started with one... GEET !! Big smile
Today when the show is getting over with the last glimpse of Maan and Geet in Akhri Salam Cry we want to thank the makers of this wonderful show, the ethreal characters - Maan and Geet, beautiful actors Drashti and Gurmeet and other wonderful actors Nainon ka Tara, Dev part 1 &2, Brij, Vikkkram, Adi sir, Sasha, Pinky, Daadi, Nakul, Amritsar group, Paint company team, Pari...ect etc even to two year old blanket of out house!!!

There will never be another GHSP in our life.. No other show will be ever so special...GHSP  is one of the most brilliantly executed and acted soap ever!!  SmileClap

Thanks for coming to our life, bringing us together!! Because of you we got know some of the most amazing people and friends
Hug

-Love Deedians-
Hug

PS: On behalf of Krish, a special mention to Karishma aka NaintaraWink

Edited by Rolzz - 16 December 2011 at 9:57am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uIMPrincessgeetNmaanZahariliBichookamna--Kesh--shivenicharlie1950bhabhaSweet_Lovelygurpreet28erumzaheerchinky35riyaan01-Deepzz-AmiiishjazzeretteTomJerryTomfebinyusuffBharathi_gurti-richierich-DDbiggestfanISHQSalmanSe--Krish--deejayaqueelAsh199118myprideLuvScooby-Sangs-ninandSilentsoulstarchasesuj01Serenity_me_Darling_-lazybee-TheJakelevernebobby13rocksTheRowdiest-PoisonIvy-_innocent_singh24

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
yups thanks geet for everthing...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sangs-deejayaqueel--Krish--LuvScoobyRolzz

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Geet was , is and will always remain special to me...
Started watching Geet  for DD, and then it turned to an obsession for GurTi , later it went to DEED and joined a group where I met my most special friends aka Family. 
I still remember the entry exam for joining the group.. It was one hell of  hilarious ride and an emotional one at times..Embarrassed

United we stand, Divided we fall..

Love you Geet , GurTi and Maaneet Forever.. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--shiveniSweet_Lovelyjazzerettedeejayaqueel--Krish--LuvScooby_Darling_Serenity_meRolzzsingh24

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I don't know how to start & where to startTongueBut first thing comes first...I know its so similar story like so many others but I was silent reader of Jake Handa's posts then I joined IF just to join Deed club but I was scared of their examLOLAnd I was kinda late too but thanks to Sangs & Avi who allowed me to join their gang here & then I joined Deed family on FB...EmbarrassedAnd I got one amazing familyBig smile
GHSP is one the best show I've ever seen...Drashti & Gurmeet both r brilliant actors tooClapI wish them Good luck for their future Embarrassed

Big Thanks to my Deed family/Gleamers for making me part of it...U guys r best buddies who always there for help & support...Definitely GHSP that connected us has came to its end but our journey with each other will stay for ever...Embarrassed

I m so bad in writing so if there is anything wrong pardon meTongue

Love u Rolz,Navz,Jake,Slov,Jazz,Pinku,Krish,Krishna,Julez,Ashi,
Aleeza,Deej,Preethu,Ambi,Sangs,Keshu, 
Nitz,Simu,Abi,Avi,Shika,Kia...Embarrassed

Edited by Jimzi2716 - 18 December 2011 at 9:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shiveniSweet_LovelyjazzeretteLuvScooby-Sangs---Krish--RolzzSerenity_me_innocent_

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Geet is one journey which will be always close to my heart !!

Thanks to Drashti and Gurmeet for bringing Maneet to life !! Loved their acting and their chemistry !!
Thanks to the cvs for the bringing such wonderful tracks and giving us awesome Maneet moments and thanks to Drakshi and Gurmeet for bringing it alive for us.

Akri Salam to geet and the whole team from my side  Hug

--Kesh--shiveniSweet_LovelyjazzerettedeejayaqueelLuvScooby-Sangs-RolzzSerenity_me_innocent_singh24

shiveni Goldie
shiveni
shiveni

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Amazing post Rolzii.loved the way u penned it.yes we cant keep the joy with ourselves so came to IF to shout it out.it is very true .i hv made some very good friends here and they r friends for life .GC and DD lived and breathed as Maan and Geet .without them we cant get hooked to this show so much.everything ended here no maneet from now on ...but still Gurti is there and hope to see them in Geet season 2 or in some other show .as long as they are leads of the show i dont bother.and here i like to convey my love to all my fellow deedians Slov,Kia,Abi, Rolzi,Deej, Jazy, Kesh,Shika,Scoobs,chinky,sangs, preethu,simu, and  ...my pyari bahu Krish and Jake who introduced me to deedians and i sware i had my best phase of my life in CC .love u all guys Hug

--Kesh--Sweet_Lovelyjazzerettedeejayaqueel--Krish---Sangs-LuvScoobyRolzzSerenity_me_innocent_singh24

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@Sangs: I remeber that entry tests... Thats was hilarious!! How we ragged all the new members!! LOL
I think those who took the test and passed only remained with us thru thick and thin  till now... true Deedians!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--shivenijazzeretteLuvScooby-Sangs-deejayaqueel--Krish--Serenity_me

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
can't write anything ...getting emotional yaar ...amazing post rolzzz ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deejayaqueelLuvScoobySerenity_me

Go to top