Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

What Chaaki Ka Atta is used in PR (Page 2)

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Shocked Bonne, yr making fun of Baba Ramdev ... Rakhi Sawant is coming after u Stern Smile

Oh don't worry...I will just say that I have been a fan of her since childhood!! Such tactics have worked in the past. Wink 

Pardesiyaaa...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.PiyatrixSunoNa...

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
kaash he was my personal trainer Day Dreaming look at the volume of his hair better then mine Ouch Ramdev is supposed to be a virgin, Rakhi once said after he meets her he won't be anymore ROFL ROFL

gremlin.bonnefilleSunoNa...

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
btw what chakki ka atta is Ekta having these days , she has lost oodles of weight Tongue saw her pics with KJo , match made in heaven LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleSunoNa...Dabulls23pallavi25

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Yeah she's looking nice even in that bed-sheet of hers.  

sancheetaPiyatrixSunoNa...

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Ramdev Baba has no grey hair because he has no woman in his life to worry...Woman free-worry free...LOL
pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Ramdev Baba has no grey hair because he has no woman in his life to worry...Woman free-worry free...LOL

Are you a guy? Shocked
Im asking because Ive seen ur posts on Indian Idol etc forums and never guessed u are a guy! LOL

As for Archana and Manav's dark hair, they just use hair dye like the rest of us! LOL In 2011, a 45 yr old woman looks much younger than her mother used to look at that age! That is thanks to makeup, Clairol Herbal essences and dieting etc.

Edited by pallavi25 - 15 December 2011 at 4:00pm
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Are you a guy? Shocked
Im asking because Ive seen ur posts in Indian Idol etc forums and never guessed u are a guy! LOL

As for Archana and Manav's dark hair, they just use hair dye like the rest of us! LOL In 2011, a 45 yr old woman looks much younger than her mother used to look at that age! That is thanks to makeup, Clairol Herbal essences and dieting etc.

Hi Pallavi I know you from other singing shows section too...

Sorry to disappoint ya...I am not a dude but am a Dudette and in 50s EmbarrassedTongue...I want to know kaunsi chakki ka atta they are eating which makes all of them darn young...Wink

Coloring hair and make up I can understand but where the heck does Archana and Sulochana get so much bursting estrogen?  Even Manju looking as young as she was 18 yrs ago...

Atleast Archu wears different style sarees but Manju and Sulo same to same sarees...

Archu needs to wear different type blouse...These blouse does not look good any more...Fashion is out...Makes her upper arm look bad...Embarrassed  I love her hair though Big smile

Nice seeing you here...Pls call me Varsha-Varsha di..
pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pallavi25

Are you a guy? Shocked
Im asking because Ive seen ur posts in Indian Idol etc forums and never guessed u are a guy! LOL

Hi Pallavi I know you from other singing shows section too...

Sorry to disappoint ya...I am not a dude but am a Dudette and in 50s EmbarrassedTongue...I want to know kaunsi chakki ka atta they are eating which makes all of them darn young...Wink

Coloring hair and make up I can understand but where the heck does Archana and Sulochana get so much bursting estrogen?  Even Manju looking as young as she was 18 yrs ago...

Atleast Archu wears different style sarees but Manju and Sulo same to same sarees...

Archu needs to wear different type blouse...These blouse does not look good any more...Fashion is out...Makes her upper arm look bad...Embarrassed  I love her hair though Big smile

Nice seeing you here...Pls call me Varsha-Varsha di..

Nice to see u here, Varsha! Loved ur humorous posts on music forums! Big smile
Well, I supposed u were a guy becuz of ur above comment :"Woman free- worry free"... That is something a guy would say...LOL
Sulochana is the most irritating mother character ever! Shes like a juggernaut destroying everyone's lives around her...particularly Archu's! Is Manohar alive BTW? Probably he is but escaped again to be free of her...LOL
Ekta characters never age...they remain the same, wear the same clothes, Ekta is too cheap to buy different costumes for different ages I guess...LOL she even saves money on grey hair dye...

Edited by pallavi25 - 16 December 2011 at 5:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Go to top