What Chaaki Ka Atta is used in PR

aasaxena3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi
I need to know what chaaki ka atta is used in PR.  Even after 20 yrs leap, everyone in PR looks same as they were 20 yrs ago.  Not even a single strand of white hair or gained any weight.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"Budhape mein jawani" aata, sponsored by Sheila and her jawani with special discount to 60 and above! 😆
anpur_192 thumbnail
There is 18 year leap in PR.
Poorvi was just born as i saw baby was wraped with white cloths during accident scene. After 18 years, it shows that she is working for last 3 years and earning more than Archana. Is it possible that she started working at the age of 15th?  can someone explain to me?
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anpur_192

There is 18 year leap in PR.
Poorvi was just born as i saw baby was wraped with white cloths during accident scene. After 18 years, it shows that she is working for last 3 years and earning more than Archana. Is it possible that she started working at the age of 15th?  can someone explain to me?

Don't look for logic when watching BT serials. This is my advice to you after ageing 500 years of Ekta's leaps!! Also got to say...I got no grey hair either. 🤓
bonnefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: gremlin.

"Budhape mein jawani" aata, sponsored by Sheila and her jawani with special discount to 60 and above! 😆

Me think its Arogya atta by Ramdev Baba!! 

He's got no white hair either ^^^

P.S. No offence meant to his fans! 😛
😲 Bonne, yr making fun of Baba Ramdev ... Rakhi Sawant is coming after u 😳
gremlin. thumbnail
🤣 Possible very much possible Bonne, his stomach and other weight loosing exercises can give anyone a kamriya of a 16 year old. 😉

Cause you know he's truly a genius! 😍

Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

Kyun Piya ji? apko buhat bura lagraha hai 😛...ap inke bhakt hain kya? ya phir he's your personal trainer? 😉🤣
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

Oh don't worry...I will just say that I have been a fan of her since childhood!! Such tactics have worked in the past. 😉 

Pardesiyaaa...
kaash he was my personal trainer 😍 look at the volume of his hair better then mine Ramdev is supposed to be a virgin, Rakhi once said after he meets her he won't be anymore 🤣 🤣