Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Why Injustice to Jethalal? Sundar never punished!

Poll

Do you think Sundar should be punished?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mrunal_Patel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is not right. Jethalal is getting robbed in day light!

1. Sundar's taxi=8000/-
  2. Vanveer Baba ki fees=500/
  3. Pandit-ji ko dakshnina=5000/-
  4. +Silver coin gift by Dayaben!

This is crossing limits. the every time only Jetha gets duped, he never gets the moment of poetic justice with this notorious Sundarlal.
  • Dayaben only takes side of her crook brother.
  • Tarak Mehta doesn't help any more
  • Champak lal has turned blind eye to all this mess.
I can only wish Jetha's mom was alive and she was like Lalitha Pawar.

I think because of Champaklal's arrogant nature, Jetha's mom divorced him a long time ago and Champak has been telling false story about her death to save his reputation in front of his son, daughter-in-law and society members.

@Script-writers

1. Please stop giving so much screen time to that abusive and notorious Popatlal. His inability to pay 30,000 rupees for repairworks was unbelievable. I mean come on man, he is a reporter, doesn't have wife and kids and looking 35+ years old and still doesn't have 30,000 in his savings after such a long career and yet lives in this relatively well-off society !
  2. Jethalal too is crossing limits of flirting with Babita-ji.Some of the recent scenes and dialogues of Jethalal's flirting with Babita-ji were totally out of taste and don't look innocent anymore. You've done enough character assassination of Jethalal. Now please stop sending the message that Jethalal is a pervert.
Edited by Mrunal_Patel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u r absolutely right ,i agree with u as always jetha gets tension due to his sala,father,wife,son nd all

i hope atleast this time sundar gets punished...

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, he should be punished big time. He is the most annoying character in the show. Every time he comes Jetha pays for his taxi fare & Daya is so stupid she supports her brother over her husband.

I would be happy if they never brought him in the show.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hope 89

Yes, he should be punished big time. He is the most annoying character in the show. Every time he comes Jetha pays for his taxi fare & Daya is so stupid she supports her brother over her husband.

I would be happy if they never brought him in the show.

i agree with u,even i will be happy if they dont show sundar as his character irritates me alot...
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jethalal flirts but he doesn't get punished.
Sunderlal as usual manages to get money from Jethalal and does not get punished.

But Sodhi gets punished everytime when he tries to drink...slightly biased storyline...

but I still Love TMKOC..!!😃
Mrunal_Patel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[quote=jayved]
But Sodhi gets punished everytime when he tries to drink...slightly biased storyline..[/quote]
That is correct.
Even Popatlal is not properly punished for his poisonous tongue.
Remember in recent episode, he accused Bhide master of having 'secret commission' agreement with Engineer Godbole, he even threatened to goto court. And yet, Bhide master forgives him so easily.
Baat hazam nahi hoti.😲

On one hand, they often bloat the script with so many social messages and on the other, their story keeps conveying the lesson that some bad people for whom the scriptwriter seems to have a soft corner, don't get punished.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually there is no need of Sundarlal and Popatlal characters..Those two are very annoying. We have plenty good episodes before them came in show and even when they are not in the show. Crews should eliminate them as soon as possible. 
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u r right !!! he should be punished..!!!