India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

anandi will loose the fight in panchyat

anshansh Senior Member
anshansh
anshansh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Cry today in big twist  sbb it was shown that she will loose the fight for phooli in panchayat and then she will come to haveli there shivani is waiting for the result and then her bold attitude never loose she will go to court for custody and the fight will go on and shivani will hel p her to lawsuit OuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashkavitha_gurramtashu16KamalikaGanjup83bostanianPicasso9vivacious_priyaShivika_Fanatichookedmonamie111swethasyam08Suchi-tiny15

veena80 Groupbie
veena80
veena80

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
It is always better to deal phooli's issue legally, it would be resolved once for all.But I wonder where this is all leading to...Are the cvs planning for gauri-jagyas stay  & anandi-phoolis stay at shivani's place at the same time???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83hookedswethasyam08Suchi-tiny15

Bdoll Senior Member
Bdoll
Bdoll

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hahhahhah..so sivani helping Anandi to file suit...so now Sivani is menthor for Anandi not Gouri...by the way after long time todays episode is good. Saw Anandi speech almost 5 times. Like the confidence in her.

Edited by Bdoll - 15 December 2011 at 10:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitha_gurramanshanshanjup83vivacious_priyaswethasyam08Suchi-tiny15

anshansh Senior Member
anshansh
anshansh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
lawsuit of rajasthan is fought at jodhpur high court or jaipur sessional court not at mumbai  so it will be rajasthan case 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli7ambodidianjup83hookedswethasyam08leo4everSuchi-tiny15

vivacious Groupbie
vivacious
vivacious

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bdoll

Hahhahhah..so sivani helping Anandi to file suit...so now Sivani is menthor for Anandi not Gouri...by the way after long time todays episode is good. Saw Anandi speech almost 5 times. Like the confidence in her.

@ bold .. In my view.. Mentor is needed for the people who are helpless and who fails to take correct decisions. 
Anandi is a Leader. She is not helpless, infact a big strength to many more ppl who needs help.
So.. Mentor is certainly needed for Gouri not for Anandi.
Even in the absence of Shivani, Anandi can fight n do justice to Phooli.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prime1985Shaista33anshanshswetha_chvivacious_priyahookedswethasyam08

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Even I was thinking the same thing that this is Rajasthan State case and can't be fire at mumbai. They can go to supreme court in Delhi but not Mumbai. But hey Impossible ko possible banana hee toh CVs ka kaam hai. Jo kaheen nahee hota hai woh serial mein hota hai for example; every man will have 1 or more extra marital affaires, Lead character will get shoot or will die at least once,   Every lead character will have 1 or more negative character against and Lead character will be blessed with super natural power, Lead charactr is always from Satyug (from Lord Ram era)..

PPl returns even after death only happen in our sweet serials. I was watching one of the kekta's show Kis Desh mein and lead character prem was having a court room hearing at session court of Ludhuyana, Punjab, case was not even finished but the dialogue was tooo funny.. Female lead (wife) told the character Prem that don't worry we will go to Supreme court.. I was thinking what happened to high court??????????ConfusedConfused Then I thought why will they think lower than supreme courtClapClap.Big smileBig smileBig smileClapClapClap I know color doesn't care about trps of their serials bcoz they have the same serials in tamil and telgu (dubbed)...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr3viLswethasyam08

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
wer did u c shivani i also saw sbb ,there was no shivani,u always add ur imaginations to reality?i felt shivani if was present in jaitser she wud have attended panchayat bt i think she said best of luck to a n went.

Edited by tanvismile - 15 December 2011 at 9:16pm
anshansh Senior Member
anshansh
anshansh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
in u me aur tv 5 dec link it was shown that shivani is still interested in the case and visits haveli and anandi is having file and is quite depressed after loosin the panchayat decision 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

Go to top